Reviews for Guideline To Living With The Avengers
GoddessofChaos83 chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
NNNNOOOOO! I LLUVZ PERCY JACKSON! But I love thor too so now what...
Love your story, it's hilarious!
winter morning frost chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
i ship her and loki, just sayin
winter morning frost chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
LOL laughing so hard
hail-hydration14 chapter 25 . 9/4/2014
Reading that last one was pure mind over matter for me to not burst into laughter during English class
SlightlyInsane chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Is it weird that I act almost the exact same? Except for the language part.
patty cake rocks chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
favorite rule was 248 this time XD
patty cake rocks chapter 24 . 6/24/2014
The ending. o.o XD
Mister.E chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
lol! loved the "Dirt. Planet Dirt." BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Loki'd chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Loki...your revenge leaves something to be desired...you should've dressed up as Edward Cullen...glitter and everything...and stare at her creepily...I think my scream would blow up the world if something like that happened...0-0
NickFartyo-0 chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
YOU KEEP YOUR PANTS ON FURY! AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGH! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNSSSSSSSS! :D
TONY EATS PIZZA chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Omg! It's soooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooooooooooooo awesome!Could you include my OC Fannis? I know there already is but I made her the norse goddess o' winter! mom:Freya.. dad:Boreas...remember the myths...Pervy Freya...and Boreas is the greek god of the winter if you didn't know. she's sarcastic and a prankster...also has a tendancy to creep people out...sneak up on them...make them think she's mental...slightly crazy with a dash of Loki...Loki got Loki'd by her...ect...I bet your OC would get along with her...lol! EVERYONE RUUUUUN! TWO . .CREEPY PEOPLE ARE ON THE LOOSE! (if u don't count Loki as all that that is...0.0)
I'mTheFemaleLoki chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
Badababada! I'm Loving It! lol! couldn't help it...I DO NOT OWN THAT SONG! One of my fave parts is when Tony yelled, "My Penis!" lol! howabout singing Let It Go around Loki...he would probably kill someone...telling Thor that your going to have HIS child...Telling Clint that he is desended from Cupid...Dressing up Loki to loo like Snape...(when He's asleep...no one would dare do it in real life...:3) and tell Tony that Pepper has a secret crush on Steve!
Mario chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hello, my name is Mario!
Are you okay? Yes me ...
Let's get straight to the point, right?
I loved your fic, seriously, I loved this first chapter! (Many are not? ... Lol, I'll read calm ...) ... that looks cool or annoying, I was reading a fic someone else and he put in the author's note: "PS. I was inspired in some parts of the chapter in a fanfic called Guideline to Living With the Avengers the fic was written in English by szynka2496, so if you can read English I highly recommend the fanfics of it! "Legal sabr not think that people really are interested in their ficP.S.: I was inspired in some parts of the chapter in a fanfic called Guideline to Living With The Avengers. The fic was written in English by szynka2496, so if you can read English I highly recommend the fanfics it!It's nice to know that someone cares about your fic to the point of copying, but retain the copyright, he made good his propaganda! Congratulations seen!
And I enjoyed the fic!
VOCÊ FALA INGLÊS, NÉ?(USEI O GOOGLE TRADUTOR RSRS).
BowStringPrincess chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
new favorite quote, "Ooooh, phone cookies!" hahaha :P
BowStringPrincess chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
Because of you my family now thinks that i need more mental help then i already have :) (i have been sitting laughing my head off for the past half an hour!) You are awesome! Great Job! :P
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »