Reviews for Guideline To Living With The Avengers
Sofia chapter 8 . 1/25
Hannah Montana

BAM
Louise Kelvin chapter 35 . 11/22/2016
You are one of the most hilarious people I have ever read the work of. You deserve many, many comedy awards. You are an amazing human being and are just generally awesome! :)
Ktkat9 chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
OMFG! Just found this and it is hilarious!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
How is this so good I love it (:
Smokescreen2003 chapter 30 . 10/7/2016
I wonder about Cards Against Humanity...
Guest chapter 26 . 9/7/2016
What is your tattoo
gracedreamcloud chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
Oh my lord, these are freaking hilarious and very creative. Btw, Natasha doesn't get periods anymore bc of her history in the Red Room.
KitaraStrife chapter 34 . 6/30/2016
Not sure if I've reviewed this fic at all before, but it's one of several sets of fics that I like to reread often. :) Anyway, while you're english could use more work/practice, you are still able to get your points/ideas across VERY well. I've read a lot of other fics where, even if english IS their first language, they have trouble doing that!

Now, on to my main reason for reviewing this chapter: if Tony is Tamaki, Thor and Loki are Hikaru and Kaoru, Steve is Haruhi (that fits SO well! XD), and you are Hunny-senpai, I declare that Natasha is Kyouya and Clint is Mori-senpai! 8D though... I think Loki would better be suited to Nekozawa-senpai. Or Renge. XDDD
LC chapter 32 . 6/28/2016
If the Eidolon name freaked Thor out, then keep him away from Fire Emblem:Fates. Although that Odin really is...odd
Guest chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Never say pregnant in front of Natasha
Trixy chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
Damm... Number 210
Trixy chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
Rule number 178 though,
Trixy chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
This has got to be my favorite chapter so far.
Trixy chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
I love you rules! So helpful, and if I ever move in with the avengers I will done of these things each day,,go back in time and never do any of them.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »