Reviews for The Four Faces of America
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 21 . 2/11
Jack be slick, Jill will leave you roaming dying in a filthy ditch, so could you~ sorry i had to again xD
SingerKillerJaetch chapter 1 . 2/11
baa baa black sheep have you any soul? No, sir, by the way, what the hell are morals?~ sorry i had to xD
Lauren013 chapter 36 . 11/29/2015
I just read that all in one sitting...and cried...multiple times...I can also honestly say that, after reading that, I have never been prouder to be an American. I SALUTE YOU, AMAZING AUTHOR OF THIS AMAZING STORY
Kaitlin chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Thanks! Love when people explain! I adore this story!
bleachfreak13 chapter 36 . 9/9/2015
That was awesome 0.0
guardianofdragonlore chapter 36 . 5/8/2015
YESSSSS! I have no idea why America doesn't have canon MPD, because look. at. America.
The things done for family...True love.
lunaeclipse12 chapter 5 . 2/28/2015
I like the chapter names! There quite funny and actually relatable to the concept of the chapter... (Background friend) Nerd!
st7re chapter 36 . 6/30/2014
God, I love Andrew but it would be sad if he disappeared from Alfred's mind. ;_;
Nightshade52Yashiro chapter 29 . 2/17/2014
I fucking knew it. XD Canada hates him, too! Hahahaha!
StarlightKat chapter 36 . 12/27/2013
I really loved this story! It made me tear up a bit (though I should be actually crying). I thought Alfred would actually be gone forever but I'm really glad he came back. :') I also loved the poems you made!
Kep chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
I can't stop thinking of Him from powerpuff girls when andrew mentions Him. :U
Guest chapter 37 . 10/29/2013
Whoever chose Billy isn't right in the head, no offence.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
This is a great story...but are you slightly...never mind.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/15/2013
Dude, like a piece of me broke off and died.
;_;
SlytherinLechuza chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I usually tend to ignore Hetalia horror fanfics because the majority of them either tend fail to arouse any feelings or emotions other than the need to gag or are written as if the writer was trying to hard to make it scary that it just ended up making absolutely no sense. This however was wonderfully written and actually gave me the chills. I love how you didn't do the typical "Let's just have a gore fest and label it horror," that seems to be common for Hetalia horror fanfiction. I even decided to share a link on my Tumblr to this story because I honestly do feel people should read it, even if they are not Hetalia fans.