Reviews for A Minor Bird
TheFictionalMe chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
I've loved your entire series of one-shots. Such original ideas and strong characterization! Don't be so hard on yourself, your writing is fantastic! I hope that you'll continue to write more even though this series is done. Nice work!
ELOSHAZZY chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
All of your story were heartbreakingly beautiful. I enjoyed every one of them.
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
It has been awhile since I read your earlier chapters - I did not know where some of the one shots were from until I read the ending AN - but I found that didn't matter so much. Each one shot was deep in its own way - and sometimes depressing. I think I said that before - you really have a way of playing with my emotions. I look forward to more of your work.
AisforAWKWARD chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I loved this chapter! Deaf Clint is one of my many guilty pleasures ;)
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I don't know about overly creative, but it's an absolutely wonderful story that has really brightened up a grey and dreary Sunday evening for me, so THANKS for posting it!
discordchick chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I love all of your stories in this universe but it tears my heart apart. Every single time. I love how Natasha is in this one. She wants him to leave shield and she's very willing to leave with him, because she knows it's not good for him. I'm glad that he didn't go through with the mission. But why did he kill himself? He was probably dying and SHIELD wouldn't have stopped until he was dead, but why? Especially in that way. I cried, in the middle and in the end. Thank you. Now I'm going to reread my favorite chapters. Aka the ones with some sort of happy ending. Although I really love them all. I just don't want to cry.
Blitz182 chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
I... Am in awe of this last chapter. You have such a beautiful way with words and characters... I think you did a wonderful representation of natasha through viper. I loved it!
Princess Unikitty chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
GOLLY

that was long, very long, but also very good

only thing is that acronyms (SHIELD and JARVIS) need to be capitalized
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
How do you manage to do this to me? Almost every story leaves me in tears, and feeling like someone stabbed me in the heart. It really was a very powerful story. Well done.
the-speed-reader chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
That last line gave me shivers.
jpgFury chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
That was soooo sad - I caught on fairly quickly to the fact that Clint was dead, but that didn't make it any easier at the end... and seeing Nat falling apart was really heart wrenching.
Hawaiichick chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
:( That was such a sad chapter. Beautifully written. That last scene was so heartbreaking. I loved how you wrote it. It was different and emotional and memorable.
discordchick chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Accidently pressed submit but wasn't done! Okay, so I really really like how you did this. Because you said it was going to be backwards I paid a bit more attention. Wow. It was heartbreaking watching her suffer and knowing how it would end. I figured out that it was his grave that he was talking about but not that they were visiting his grave. Its such a fantastic (albeit horribly sad) story, that I will be trading it again. This time end to beginning. Seriously im at work and as soon as I think about it I start to tear up again. I didnt realize until the end why he never looked at her. Now that you know what I think about this chapter and the story in general, any...happier chapters on the way? With Clint and Natasha potentially getting their form of a happy ending. Clint whump is totally and unconditionally my thing, but maybe something a little more survivable next?

blackdog-lz chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
Do not be sorry for that chapter. It is heartbreaking and soul crushing and made me cry, because it feels so real.

I can see Natasha not dealing well with Clint's death, and even still imagining him there with her. And even though the other team members have minor roles their desperation and fear become painfully clear.

The length is also just perfect, quality over quantity after all :)

Can't wait to read the last two chapters (and the bar is still real high)
cherry1122 chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
This was so beautifully tragic, it breaks my heart. Read this chapter and then I went back to re-read chapter 8 and that made me cry even more, I just want them to be happy :( your writing is amazing xx