Reviews for Joie de Vivre
Adeimar chapter 14 . 1/13
Literally spent all of last night reading this and I almost screamed in rage when I saw that you haven’t updated in three years. Alongside Sands of Destiny, this has to be the most compelling and engrossing HG/SB fox out there. I hope you come back to contributing to our fandom with this amazing work!

More importantly, I hope you’re in good health and if you’re on pause with writing for any particular reason I hope you find a happy solution! Wishing you well.

- Adeimar
KateKat1992 chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
Ohh gosh! This is a great story and I can’t wait until you’re able to update it again!
Lee40317 chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
thanks!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
please finish this!
Kissme007 chapter 2 . 7/20/2017
Oh my god, I'm loving this more and more. Thank you for writing this! :)
Kissme007 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Hi! Just found this little gem. Loved the first chapter and your characterisations. Really looking forward to reading the rest of the story :)
ScienceMama chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
Oh yay! I love it when Hermione time-travels and decides to actually change things in the past!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2017
I hope to see more chaps.
silverxalias chapter 14 . 2/26/2017
i binge read this amazing story in one go... so sad to have caught up. i do hope you continue this, as it has sooo much potential! so curious as to what happened to harry and ron, what will happen with Draco, when sirius and hermy will finally snog! and will they return to the future? so many questions!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2017
To år siden du oppdaterte! More, please!
chibi-Clar chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I love reading this story!
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 11/14/2016
Hermione probably doesn't even know Draco is alive.
Dumbledore you manipulator.
I wonder if they'll meet.
Although it seems to benefit Draco to be in France.
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
Draco!
He's in hogwarts-this changes everything!
I love how you keep me on my toes !
chibi-Clar chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I'm happy that hermione has someone to talk to that is her own age (kinda)
chibi-Clar chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Yay! Hermione is more cleverer (is that a word) than Dumbledore!
Hmmmm... I'm curious if they were alone in the medic wing.