Reviews for I Will Love You As: A Violaf
sunset oasis chapter 8 . 11/23
wow ... love how this developed.
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 11/23
Ahhh omg this chapter is so emotional i love it
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 11/23
wow lemony and olaf meeting ... interesting.
sunset oasis chapter 5 . 11/22
interesting chapter!
sunset oasis chapter 4 . 11/22
OMG Lemony wow things are getting more and more interesting I love it
sunset oasis chapter 3 . 11/22
OMG ... poor Klaus and Sunny... hope they'll be alright.
Olaf is So dramatic haha
sunset oasis chapter 2 . 11/22
OMG - you write so well, they are all so in character - and I quite like Fernald (or, Desmond) in this. And I giggled at Esme's reaction too XD
And oh god Klaus realized Lemony was following them!
sunset oasis chapter 1 . 11/22
wow, interesting beginning! I love your style of writing
Anne1998 chapter 8 . 11/13
I don't know if you still read the reviews here but, anyway, I had to say.

W-O-W.

I've been following the story until here. Which every paragraph I was catpivated; I love, I laughed. Man, you're such a genius. You write so well and got so close to the real background and characters that I could got myself so into it and even start believing so bad that this is what would happen if they really married.

I'm so excited to see how it ends.

I don't know if it's socially strange and awkward, but I shipp Violaf so bad too.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/3/2015
Stories like this, makes everything - the waiting, the heartbreak and laughter, the feels- all worth it - This is perfect. Really :')
Guest chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
This was AMAZING! Will there be a sequel?
Rowling's Daughter chapter 21 . 6/24/2015
This story ROCKS!
lexi.atel chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Nice first chapter. Very Snicket like. I am jealous I can write this well :)
Anonymismyname chapter 21 . 1/27/2015
I read your whole work over two days and I have to say it was utterly wonderful... It almost read like a sequel to the original series if you know what I mean:-). And the amount of research and effort you put into the fic is simply astounding. Thank you, dear author, for writing something as amazing as this- I am sure I will read it again soon!
areskickass13 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Ok then, I'm entirely late with this but allow me to tip my oversized top hat to you kind and wonderful author for creating this excellent piece of work. I have deeply enjoyed reading it from chapter one and on. It's fantastic to find something this amazing and due to it I haven't been able to stop reading. So thank you kindly for writing this marvelous piece. Hope to read more from you in the near future.