Reviews for I Will Love You As: A Violaf
This was AMAZING! Will there be a sequel?
Rowling's Daughter chapter 21 . 6/24
This story ROCKS!
lexi.atel chapter 1 . 3/17
Nice first chapter. Very Snicket like. I am jealous I can write this well :)
Anonymismyname chapter 21 . 1/27
I read your whole work over two days and I have to say it was utterly wonderful... It almost read like a sequel to the original series if you know what I mean:-). And the amount of research and effort you put into the fic is simply astounding. Thank you, dear author, for writing something as amazing as this- I am sure I will read it again soon!
areskickass13 chapter 21 . 12/9/2014
Ok then, I'm entirely late with this but allow me to tip my oversized top hat to you kind and wonderful author for creating this excellent piece of work. I have deeply enjoyed reading it from chapter one and on. It's fantastic to find something this amazing and due to it I haven't been able to stop reading. So thank you kindly for writing this marvelous piece. Hope to read more from you in the near future.
Creepsong chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
OMG! LOVE IT!
Em chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
WOW!
I have just read all chapters of this,and I am so amazed!
You are an amazing writer, and if I don't see you publishing books that become famous some day, I'll scream!
I love how you have put together quotes and stuff from all of Lemony Snickets books in this fic.
Keep writing!
KittySmiles chapter 21 . 8/16/2014
My dear, you should have seen my face when I saw that you had updated, or so my sister told me so. A sweet ending that makes the reader sad the book is finished. Bittersweet for me, I must say. Don't ever give up writing, it is a natural talent that not everyone is blessed with. Perhaps one day you'll see your own book on the shelves. Thank you for finishing this story. I can die happily now :p

Your faithful fan,

KittySmiles
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Aw, the last chapter *cries*
So much for the erotica I was holding out for xD
But still, a very satisfying story that was worth waiting for through the lapses of months between updates. I'm glad it's finished now, but as a treat to the erotica lovers, how about including an epilogue of some sort? You depict both Violet and Olaf accurately and perfectly, so it would be interesting to see how that would work.
Venenum in litteris chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
That was glorious, outstanding and magnificent. Little did we know about adopted families, political ones, dedicated author friends or the adventurous lifes they lead. Now we know more. I will miss this dearly. Especially Seth. But well, all good things must end and this was a heck of an ending. And now hush. The world is quiet here.
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
This story is truly a jem to behold. The writing style, the pacing and the characterizations we're just superb throughout :) I love the quotes and references to the book dotted throughout the chapters. Please, write another a series of unfortunate events fic *bats eyelashes* pretty please? It will make me happier than a pig eating bacon ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Ushould hve a the rong
Polite Harasser chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
Hello, Ms. Cavalier. This is Miss... well, I prefer, just like Mr. Seth Sallis, not to show my real name.

Please, just call me Bridget.

I am politely harassing you to please update this fanfiction of yours.

I do notice that this is not a review of the story, but please forgive me.

On a number of occasions, I may have had the pleasure of encountering you down the street, or seeing your face flit around in a store. I was quite surprised when... well, that is a matter to speak of later on.

I am being chased by eagles, angry villagers, and a nefarious villain on the loose, so I must end this "review" of mine quickly. I was quite surprised when I found out my modem, nestled on a table here in my mobile home, could reach the Wifi down in the Last Chance General Store.

Please update soon.

And do consider joining VFD. We will welcome you with open arms.

Sincerely,
Bridget S.
Confused chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Desmond? In the Grim Grotto, I remembered the hook-handed man's name being Fernald, Fiona's brother and Captain Widdershins's son. How did it become Desmond?
Reader 99999999 chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
I love it!

This is so full of mystery and delight and romance, just like A Series Of Unfortunate Events! Keep up the good work! :)