Reviews for I Will Love You As: A Violaf
Anne1998 chapter 11 . 3/6
I don't actually remember from where I stopped during my second reading, but I'm starting again from here. I particularly love this chapter, cause of their intimacy and trust in each other growing so lovely/romantic/breathtaking. It has been a year since everything.. this fever. I think I'll never get out from Violaf, like, seriously.. Maybe next year (if I'm still alive) I'll be reading IWLYA again, for the third time
Christ.. I need some medicine, and a social life, or maybe a boyfriend. hahaha.
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 22 . 2/28
Ahhhhh, take my heart, take my money, take my youth. Holy heck, that was so fantastic. The characterization of Lemony was perfect, the fluff was to die for. The clever way you included so many characters without making it overly confusing - amazing. Wow. I'm so used to being hurt by Violaf angst, this made me perfectly, incandescently happy, as 2005 Elizabeth Bennet might say. I can't even. Wow.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/28/2017
Put a lemon in
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2017
The male is poloroid
ObscurusBooks chapter 2 . 9/28/2017
My heart figuratively jumped for joy when Violet saw the hair ribbon Olaf had bought her! Deep inside, he cares for her. :D
ObscurusBooks chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
The first chapter of a promising story - and I know it will be good because I already read it once. The poems in between the actual prose are so lovely! I imagine that the spectators of the play don't really listen to what they're actually singing, but if they paid attention to the text, they would perhaps understand what the Baudelaires, especially Violet, have to endure...
stel bel chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
i like it but it didn't
Anne1998 chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
Lemony and Olaf coming back as friends, yay!
I'm so excited to read everything again. This fanfic is bae.
It's such a shame that I'm already on the chapter 10 ;/ Good things end up so soon... You need to post more as soon as possible! What am I going to do with my life after I read chapter 21?
See ya.
Xx, Anne.
Anne1998 chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
My brain melted on the moment of the kiss, just like Violet's. haaha
Beautiful as always. Congrats!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2017
This is officially the best chapter ever! Oh My...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2017
Their relationship is by far the cutest I've ever seen in my life. It's like it's not emotional. They just found out - slowly - that can tolerate and even love each other, and even after everything they've gone through. It's freakin' beautiful! (;
Anne1998 chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
This is just perfect!
After watching the series on Netflix, I got the Lucky Smells reference now. I haven't read all the books, but I feel like into the whole thing with your fanfic. You explain every detail very well. It feels like I'm part of the VFD every time I read IWLYA, haha.
Anne1998 chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
This chapter is one of my favourites. The whole thing starting up with Lemony, the secrets Violet was starting to know about and the effects her absence has caused on Olaf. Maaan, this is all so good! 3
Anne1998 chapter 4 . 6/6/2017
Maaan, and it just gets better and better. I love how the Count slowly falls in love with her.
Anne1998 chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
I'm trying to not scream at every paragraph. haha
This is sooo freakin perfect. The fact that it would easily fit the real books is what makes it so perfect, I mean, it's the exact thing Handler would think to write about if he would like to see Olaf and Violet as a couple.