Reviews for I Will Love You As: A Violaf
Asradiantasthesun chapter 15 . 3/14
Normally, the violaf makes my stomach hurts. I find it interesting, but kind of disguting, to be honest. However, this is an excellent violaf, with nice plot and a fantastic character development. Just great. Congratulations! :)
zoe chapter 20 . 2/23
This was awesome!you need to keep writing
SilentSoundX chapter 20 . 2/17
Aww, the part about Laszlo and Olaf was pretty cute actually! I bargained that that's how Olaf would treat kids. I, of course, also love the scene with Violet and Olaf but as usual Lemony interferes xD
Can't wait until the next chapter.
Rehtse46 chapter 20 . 2/15
awesome, awesome awesome! i LOVE little lazslo he's the CUTEST little guy...and he's just so likable! plus i love it when count olaf makes violet laugh! it's just so EEEE! loved the chapter and im going to go crazy waiting for the next one!
Rehtse46 chapter 19 . 2/15
wow. noooooooooooooo klaus noooooooooooooooooooooo sunny noooooooooooooo kit DID THEY MAKE IT OUT ALIVE?! awesome chapter!
Rehtse46 chapter 18 . 2/15
alright, a TEENSY smut, got it? but anyway, i am SUPER curious...who set the fire?! good chapter!
Rehtse46 chapter 17 . 2/15
omg omg omg omg i have SO many things to say im going to list them

1: Dewey, your creepy
2: Kit and Lemony, I LOVE you!
3: Especially Lemony
4: Oh my gosh, Violet I'm going to cry because of your speech!
5: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUILTY?! WHAT?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Rehtse46 chapter 16 . 2/15
awesome, again. like every chapter. please, klaus, understand!
Rehtse46 chapter 15 . 2/15
The world is quiet here. Ahhh...great chapter!
Venenum in litteris chapter 20 . 2/13
Me: Yay! New chapter.
Also Me: Yay! The Tragic Treasury.
Me Again: Yay! Handsome Count shirtless!
Me and Everyone: Its over?! Oh.
Me and Everyone: NOOOOOO. But we are also happy for you!
Me: *whispers* I know I am weird. Sorry not sorry. *throws confetti and swims away*
Rehtse46 chapter 14 . 2/10
awesome awesome awesome AWESOME! i actually laughed out loud when count olaf tried to catch violet but instead got knocked over! then you forgot to add your reference with 'the man with clay feet' you were referring to Ishmael from The End. then when you made the gravity reference from The Penultimate Peril i said, pointed at the sentence on my computer, "AHA! PENULTIMATE PERIL REFERENCE!" my brother looked at me like i was crazy, but i dont really care
Rehtse46 chapter 13 . 2/10
yeah, no smut is okay with me. wonderful chapter! i totally got ALL your references!
Rehtse46 chapter 12 . 2/10
i know how you feel. i have SO much homework! but anyway, lovely chapter! i just LOVE count olaf and violet fanfics! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE
Styx Volturi-Romani chapter 20 . 2/10
Might I just say that, this is awesome? and I definitely want to read more? Also, even though you aren't gonna write smut, I would like to suggest that they have a baby. If it's a girl, she should be named Beatrice and if it's a boy, he should be named Lemony... or something like that. Your story, your plot, your decision. Just a suggestion.

Great, great story. You've inspired me to write one of my own.
KittySmiles chapter 20 . 2/8
Oh My God!

So I was looking through my computer today, another dull and boring day. Then I decide to go on FFN to see if anyone has updated. And guess what! YOU had! :D I swear, it was like someone just shone a beam of sunlight through my day ( not sure if that makes any sense but you get the idea!). I cant believe this is the penultimate act! :( You better make the last act an unforgettable one, though I'm sure you'll have no problem since this fanfic itself has been entirely memorable! :)

-Kittysmiles