Reviews for I Will Love You As: A Violaf
stel bel chapter 1 . 8/9
i like it but it didn't
Anne1998 chapter 10 . 6/21
Lemony and Olaf coming back as friends, yay!
I'm so excited to read everything again. This fanfic is bae.
It's such a shame that I'm already on the chapter 10 ;/ Good things end up so soon... You need to post more as soon as possible! What am I going to do with my life after I read chapter 21?
See ya.
Xx, Anne.
Anne1998 chapter 9 . 6/15
My brain melted on the moment of the kiss, just like Violet's. haaha
Beautiful as always. Congrats!
This is officially the best chapter ever! Oh My...
Their relationship is by far the cutest I've ever seen in my life. It's like it's not emotional. They just found out - slowly - that can tolerate and even love each other, and even after everything they've gone through. It's freakin' beautiful! (;
Anne1998 chapter 6 . 6/13
This is just perfect!
After watching the series on Netflix, I got the Lucky Smells reference now. I haven't read all the books, but I feel like into the whole thing with your fanfic. You explain every detail very well. It feels like I'm part of the VFD every time I read IWLYA, haha.
Anne1998 chapter 5 . 6/12
This chapter is one of my favourites. The whole thing starting up with Lemony, the secrets Violet was starting to know about and the effects her absence has caused on Olaf. Maaan, this is all so good! 3
Anne1998 chapter 4 . 6/6
Maaan, and it just gets better and better. I love how the Count slowly falls in love with her.
Anne1998 chapter 3 . 6/1
I'm trying to not scream at every paragraph. haha
This is sooo freakin perfect. The fact that it would easily fit the real books is what makes it so perfect, I mean, it's the exact thing Handler would think to write about if he would like to see Olaf and Violet as a couple.
Anne1998 chapter 2 . 5/31
After watching the Netflix serie and researching more about ASOUE.. it looks like I'm reading everything for the first time. I never read books more than one time because I think it's a total waste of time since there are so many books that I haven't read yet, but your story is worth it. It's amazing how your writing never get boring. I could read IWLYA 500 times and still love it.
Anne1998 chapter 1 . 5/30
Hello! I'm watching the serie and I'm back reading this incredible thing that is your story, because I miss it so much. I'll comment in every single chapter again, no matter if I already did it.
You're great Carley!
kisses.
SJ chapter 21 . 4/3
I absolutely adored this story. I just read through the whole thing tonight. I really liked your A/N as it has been a while since I read any of the other books besides the 13 and felt a little lost when I came across a reference I found a bit familiar. Your characterizations were fabulous.
With all due respect, S
Luna Bass chapter 5 . 3/2
Permit me to scream before continuing on to enjoy the rest of this delightful tale.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSTOCKHOLMSYNDROMEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGROSSSHE'S15AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ah, thank you. Now I can enjoy my guilty pleasures in peace.
sarah chapter 1 . 2/17
love this
Heli chapter 22 . 1/29
I hope you're still reading these reviews because I'm STUNNED!
I'm absolutely speechless. You wouldn't think someone would honestly say this about a fanfiction, but this was the most amazing piece of literature I've read in years. The meticulous detail, the accuracy of research, the expertly imitated style of writing...I see a wonderful future for you as an author. I usually don't read much, but I just couldn't stop, I read all 22 chapters in one day. It was complete and utter perfection. It's like you read my mind, found out what I wish was cannon, and wrote it out with such eloquent preciseness. I could see everything so vividly in my head, the feelings were like I was actually experiencing these things myself, and that not only the characters were real but that I knew them and they became part of me. The actual "Series of Unfortunate Events" books don't even hold a candle to this. I ADORED the character development, the storyline, and the plot twists. You took Handler's style and made it so I would believe that he wrote this, but wonder how he managed to get so mucb better. I would pay money to read this, and I'm assuming your other works are just as fantastic. I'm off to read the sequel right now. You've changed my life