Reviews for Nicotine And Alcohol
BelleArcher chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
So fabulous. You've written both characters wonderfully. I especially loved Gaara. Thanks for writing.
Kitty of Doom chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Love the story but I hate to tell you, Gaara doesn't have eyebrows, search up an image of him. You'll see.
freak over anime1999 chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
... Wow. Just wow. XD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
Omg this was so freaking awesome! Just so gooddd
Scarlet Raindrop chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Panty-Changer ALERT! GOD! That was FUCKING HOT! I love you for this!
OmniSilver chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
very, very smexy indeed.
Love,
Silver
Jess Anime chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
I just had to drop a review on this story and you in general. I haven't logged into this account in years. I honestly thought I just wasn't as into fanfiction as I used to be. That was until I stumbled onto this gem of a story. I must have read all of your NaruGaa/GaaNaru stories at this point and I must say that you are an amazing writer. I can't remember the last time I've enjoyed such good writing in the Naruto fandom, especially with my favorite pairing that not many write about. You (and well one other writer) are the sole reasons that I've come back onto this site. You are amazing and I hope you keep writing. Gonna go drop a review at your other stories now that I have the time.
ice-liger chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Awesomesause
April2006 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
That fu*king hot and good one!
ObsidianGoddess chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Yes this was * cries and gets down on knees* the sexiest narugarra ever
calleyrose chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Best Naruto Garra sex scene!
Laruna SilverFox chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
dude...this was the hottest thing i have ever read...they way you wrote the smut scean...god you have serious skill...the way you described it and the words you used were amazing...gosh do you have any other story's like this? i need to know!
waywardgal chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Please excuse while I go take a cold shower...
That was the hottest fucking story.
wowgirl chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Just gave myself several orgasms whilst reading that and doing other things, great stuff you should be proud.