Reviews for Gone
HensonCaviezelFan chapter 10 . 10/1
As I wrote with "Three," this story really holds up well after three years. Despite what went down on the actual show, I feel this story could slot right on in.

Regarding the story: wonderful! Characterizations on point, John to the rescue, the consistent faith Joss shows for John - what could be better? Thanks for the story.
Devereauxpoi chapter 10 . 5/18
I can't believe I'm just reading this for the first time!? This was wonderful from start to finish. You did a great job of really capturing John and Joss's characterizations. I of course hopped over to the other site for the smutty end :)
Nkhen chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
read the M version.

*tingle tingle*
joss is silly for what she said. john was a raw bundle of nerves. but then they got it in the end huh. good ending!
Nkhen chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
redeemed vigilante strikes again!

and sexy times to follow!
Nkhen chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
it's a lovely dream finch has for his people...bless

and CaReese getting it started. nice!
Nkhen chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
that sweet moment right there at the end...
Nkhen chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
john is such a redeemed vigilante. he didn't kill anyone - disarming them within mortal limits. love it!

and he found her *warm furriness* but of course he would! gotta love some john reese
Nkhen chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
good!john and tobias are about to get acquainted.

and rah-rah for taylor! useful little guy
Nkhen chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
you write finch better than they have him on the show.

poor joss. reese better move!
Nkhen chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
throw us in the deep end of things i see...

i'm anxious about the blood too!and poor taylor, he must be petrified. but if john is on it, well...i'd bet on him to deliver, every time!
falconrukichi chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I love this! Thanks for the story! And what the name of site writer upload their story? Hookup?
kaydimz chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
I loved this. Had the right balance of action and drama that made me feel like I was watching POI. Even though I wasn't able to read the whole smut scene(since I am reading this on my IPod) it still flowed nicely and I enjoyed their argument that turned romantically sweet(not too sweet because that would have been over the top) but sweet where I can actually see Carter/Reese doing that on the show. If they had been given the chance to be a real couple:(you nailed their characters) Great story.
Ai chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
I like this story, love how you use Taylor to help with Finch and Reese. Gosh I would love to see this on the show.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
Fusco was pretty useless and pointless in this story