Reviews for A New Tail coming: Book 1 TriWizard Tournament
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
The Parkinson's are going to be stupid and I cannot wait to see the duel or fight that results.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Update soon please
GreenDrkness chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
wow this is like the first story i have read that involved a twin and alive Potters that didn't do any bashing on them and nobody is going gaga over the BWL
Love the freshness of the story
Keep on the writes
A W chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Oh look! the imperious defense, like nobodies seen that before.
A W chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
The old Dumbledore happens to know people in other dimensions thing is really, really old. There is no reason for them going to earth, Dumbledore has yet to explain anything to anyone yet. Harry apologized to Hermione after she said that all dragons in all worlds were dumb beasts, there is no logic to that. Harry just accepts that he has a different family all of a sudden. Also every example of "lets teach each other in a show of brotherhood" fics are terrible, you have to account for the actions of many characters using magic that they didn't know before, and it gets really tricky for both reader and writer, one person is ok but many gets hard to keep track of. Plus the additude is annoying.
Toby860 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
wow I really like this story than what you have so far.
thunder18 chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter Update soon
AsterBlake333 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Update please. Also Not sure if anyone has said it but my suggesting for earthland magic is this.

Fred and George- Take Over Magic - Elfman and Mirajane as their teacher
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Horrible, horrible spelling and grammer. You need a beta before this becomes remotely readable.
thunder18 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter Update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Re-read the series before writing fanfiction.

You are getting a butload of facts wrong.
Olaf74 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Please write more!
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
You forgot Moody's grand entrance... LOL
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I find this story a LITTLE confusing. But the parts that I understand, I like XD . Continue!
shadan chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Just finished reading your fic, so thought I'd leave a review.

Firstly, it was alright. However, you could have used commas. The fact that you don't have any commas made your fic kind of hard to read.

I also didn't understand why Harry and Natsu apologised to Hermione. She was clearly in the wrong, and the fact that she is a bossy bitch is the reason I never liked her character. I always thought her family should have been murdered and she should have been killed by Death Eaters.

I don't particularly like any other Harry Potter characters, so couldn't care less what happened though.