Reviews for Drabbles of the Weechester Variety
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/13
Favorite was - Art Prodigy, He is Not. Got a smile out of the soccer practice (praise from Dad), laughed and winced over juggling knives (because yeah Dean, Dad would get upset more over the knife in the leg than the ripped jeans) Laughed over the idea of Dean passing out over the "blood spray" - although I think he'd have been more worried over Sammy. And YES - monsters DO drive you around blindfolded in cars! (Lenore and crew)! loved how they "trained" for that. And cool, the way Sam perfects his poker face.
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 1/13
Great job with the snippets! I can see Dean "meaning to" do all three... LOL!
Loved also all the cute Sam stories.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Love this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Yup, that so sounds like something that would happen to you. These were hilarious! Loved 'em!
Ananomis chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
my GOD! This is SOOO FUNNY! I almost died laughing! XDD
ananomis chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh my god I practically died laughing! this is just HILLARIOUS! ROFL! XD
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
;) i love sam 3
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
haha. that was so cute ;)
chabitso.0 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
The fact that that happened to you makes this exponentially more funny.
AmeliaReddy chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
This was cute;) Thanks for the good time!
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I loved these! I'm a huge sucker for wee!chesters and you did a fantastic job with the drabbles, too. Loved how Sam's less-than-stellar drawing skills saved them from trouble with the teacher, LOL. Also, how you foreshadowed Sam getting kidnapped by the vampires and being able to find his way back to their lair, even though he'd been blindfolded-totally seems like a skill John would've/should've taught them.
Tisha Wyman chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
This was great.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
These were great. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Also, I loved the reference to the time Sam was kidnapped by vampires (blind fold one). Nice work!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was great. lol I am writing Snippets and having fun with them. This was such fun. Just little shorts like mine, and so enjoyable. I hope you do more.