Reviews for The Darkest Wish
Darkest Fire19 chapter 22 . 4/17
When the hell are you making the fucking sequel?! I've been waiting for Ra knows how long! *glare* You had better get to writing it missy!
yugi has i say about 80% given in to HIS MASTER( i love when i see that word)?
i like the last line. i hope you had fun writing this
the last part of this 'chappie' was cool.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
Just found this fic and read through it - although the characters are a little OCC sometimes, I've enjoyed this story. I'd be interested in reading more.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Wait, wasn't his phys ed teacher the same one that harassed Ryou about his hair?
vampira67 chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
I absolutely love this story had me hooked for hours really hope you continue
Deadly Shadow chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Aha, in a way Atem is bipolar.
But I think it is confused puppy love.
In a way one sided,
But he is Yugi's dark stalking stranger.
In a way.
Never mind I will never get this review right I give up just take what you get and leave me alone to my sulking and reading!...
-Misty
Deadly Shadow chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
So um... Atem is bipolar or something when it comes to loving?...
-Angel.
Deadly Shadow chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
The first chapter was great, and the italics somehow got on my nerves a bit because I'm used to just reading words normally, but if that's what it takes to read a great story... I'll do it?
Anyway, it sounds like a good plot... Season 0 Yami is kind of my favorite one, it beats the regular Yami by a long shot in my mind, you can kind of guess why. Just evil/depressing/dark relationships always been my thing and I love how you made him lovable and scary as heck at the same time.
-Can't wait to read more.
-Misty, and Kira.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 22 . 5/26/2013
Anzu...I could just slap her for being so rude! Anyways it saddens me to see thi end. Please tell me you' ll soon put up a new chappie to the next story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 21 . 5/26/2013
Hehe, so cute!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 20 . 5/26/2013
Now I undersyand why Yugi said ' don't eay anything before reading this ch' xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
Wow. Loved it!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Awwww, thay is so cute and sweet how Atem had always been there. Eeeep! Although he can be evil and crazy sometimes, how can u not love the Pharaoh