Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Good chapter. I look forward to more.
vikinglass25 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Oh come on! Way to leave a person hanging. You're so mean. SNIFF SNIFF.

Keep up the excellent work and please update again soon.
janet1982 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
interesting, will ron get kicked in the ass, and will will harry do it? please update)
werekat chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Please post more soon. I'm greatly enjoying the story.
Haunt of twilight chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh! Did you have to stop there! this is sooooo good! I look forward to reading more.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sounds good. I look forward to reading more.
1sunfun chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Interesting story.

1sunfun
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Madame de Coeur chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Please update soon!
Silver1226 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Yay Salazar _ Not generally I think I would expect to say, but heart felt none the less _ I am fascinated by his dream and look forward to further updates. I hope you have a lovely vacation.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter but what im trying to understand is or are this chapter from the past or like are they somehow teachers now. Im a weee bit confused. Other than that good luck on your trip i wish you have a marvelous time!
BreGurl23 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
W und W chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I really loved this chapter. Finally something about Sal. Though hes still in his time. I cant wait till he meets Harry! And I felt really bad for him, because Godric gave him such a hard time.

Enjoy your vacation but dont keep us waiting too long, please. I really want to read more soon :-)
Grim1989 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
curious who the evil cloud was supposed to be, volde, dumble, or Ron who will try and take Harry and the kid away, or just the kid.
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ooooooh, some flashbacks and some plot development. I'm super excited for how you are going to tie this together :3
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »