Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter but what im trying to understand is or are this chapter from the past or like are they somehow teachers now. Im a weee bit confused. Other than that good luck on your trip i wish you have a marvelous time!
BreGurl23 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
W und W chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I really loved this chapter. Finally something about Sal. Though hes still in his time. I cant wait till he meets Harry! And I felt really bad for him, because Godric gave him such a hard time.

Enjoy your vacation but dont keep us waiting too long, please. I really want to read more soon :-)
Nomore1234 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
curious who the evil cloud was supposed to be, volde, dumble, or Ron who will try and take Harry and the kid away, or just the kid.
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ooooooh, some flashbacks and some plot development. I'm super excited for how you are going to tie this together :3
SkylerBlack chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
yay, we get to see sal. and he dreamt of harry and the child.

i cant wait for more. i hope to either see more sal pov, in the next couple chapters. or sal reaching the pressent time.

update soon
Juniperandroid chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
yay four chapters but I am wanting more more MORE mwahahaha! Love ya WDW have fun on vacation
FroggerJane chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I'm liking this more and more. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed at first, because I had never considered this pairing, but I gave it a chance because I always love your writing and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to read more from you!

JAN3
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ohohoh...Thx for the update!
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Noooo! Poor Sal! Lol, I love the new chapter and I look forward to more!
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
love it
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh that was great moree please
serenityselena chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
interesting chapter about the Founders...

looking forward to reading more :)

P.S. enjoy your holiday in Wales
CheekyEskimo chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is awesome so far.
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I hope Ron won't able to get the baby if Harry indeed be pregnant. It would be fun to see Salazar to be pair with Harry. The world won't be same again.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »