Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
DarkRavie chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I like your fic and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Madame de Coeur chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Please update soon!
Silver1226 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Yay Salazar _ Not generally I think I would expect to say, but heart felt none the less _ I am fascinated by his dream and look forward to further updates. I hope you have a lovely vacation.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Great chapter but what im trying to understand is or are this chapter from the past or like are they somehow teachers now. Im a weee bit confused. Other than that good luck on your trip i wish you have a marvelous time!
BreGyrl23 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
W und W chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I really loved this chapter. Finally something about Sal. Though hes still in his time. I cant wait till he meets Harry! And I felt really bad for him, because Godric gave him such a hard time.

Enjoy your vacation but dont keep us waiting too long, please. I really want to read more soon :-)
Nomore1234 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
curious who the evil cloud was supposed to be, volde, dumble, or Ron who will try and take Harry and the kid away, or just the kid.
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ooooooh, some flashbacks and some plot development. I'm super excited for how you are going to tie this together :3
SkylerBlack chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
yay, we get to see sal. and he dreamt of harry and the child.

i cant wait for more. i hope to either see more sal pov, in the next couple chapters. or sal reaching the pressent time.

update soon
Juniperandroid chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
yay four chapters but I am wanting more more MORE mwahahaha! Love ya WDW have fun on vacation
FroggerJane chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I'm liking this more and more. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed at first, because I had never considered this pairing, but I gave it a chance because I always love your writing and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to read more from you!

JAN3
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ohohoh...Thx for the update!
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Noooo! Poor Sal! Lol, I love the new chapter and I look forward to more!
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
love it
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh that was great moree please
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »