Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
SkylerBlack chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
yay, we get to see sal. and he dreamt of harry and the child.

i cant wait for more. i hope to either see more sal pov, in the next couple chapters. or sal reaching the pressent time.

update soon
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
yay four chapters but I am wanting more more MORE mwahahaha! Love ya WDW have fun on vacation
FroggerJane chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I'm liking this more and more. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed at first, because I had never considered this pairing, but I gave it a chance because I always love your writing and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to read more from you!

JAN3
itachisgurl93 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Ohohoh...Thx for the update!
WereBunny87 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Noooo! Poor Sal! Lol, I love the new chapter and I look forward to more!
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
love it
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh that was great moree please
serenityselena chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
interesting chapter about the Founders...

looking forward to reading more :)

P.S. enjoy your holiday in Wales
CheekyEskimo chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. This is awesome so far.
Saturnblue chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I hope Ron won't able to get the baby if Harry indeed be pregnant. It would be fun to see Salazar to be pair with Harry. The world won't be same again.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Even though I like 'cannon' Ron, he also bugs the snot out of me. He treats Harry & Hermionie like crap several times. So I like reading stories where he is that $$-hat that lurks under the surface.

Also your pairing here, Harry & Slytherin, is interseting. I'm looking forward to reading more of this story.
S. Rune chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
In the Uk a fag is a cigarette, you could have said bent or something.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
God what happened to him? Moreee please it's great!
Iceanddiamonds chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
I'm really hoping yr going to kick Ron's ass big time, I really can't stand that character! This is a good chapter, I can see Remus, Snape and co going mental when they find out what Weasel said, who does he think he's kidding? He's a lazy, immature, jealous, talentless nobody! Who'd give him a kid, he can't be bothered to take care of, who'd give it to his mum! Where is he going to get the money? The Weasleys already owe Harry several life debts (in cannon), not to mention he gave the twins the start up funds for WWW. He defeated Voldy, he's a hero, rich, is an heir to Potter and Black and we all know he'd fight to the death for his kid. Looking forward to next chapter!
W und W chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Aww, youre mean ending the chapter like that. But Im glad Harrys only facing opposition from Ron. Well, at least for now. Im wondering how Molly will react to becoming a grandmother. Will she want the baby for herself, like Ron imagines, or will she support Harry? I really hope for the latter...

Anyway, cant wait to read more. Im really loving this story.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »