Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
honksfan4life chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
awesome. can't wait.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh I really loved this first chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next and the other parring in this one, Remus and Severus Lupin-Snape also made my day.

Poor Harry and Ron is and Hermione are asses to have done that.

I loved this and please post again soon!
Freezing Ashes chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Mmm, can't wait to read more. Poo on Ron :(

ashes
CanisLupusUmbra chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
if you vanish with no more chapters I will spam you. With real spam. lol glad to see you back WDW and I hope you finish this cause i have a feeling it'll be good.
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Always good to see more of this pairing. And I can't say I dislike having most of the cast out of the picture, really, Harry deserves better than them. I hope that Harry does leave Hogwarts soon as he can and that further down the line there's an option for Sal to blood adopt the baby so he doesn't have Ron's nasty genes. Looking forward to more of this soon.
bluetoads chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice start. Hate that Harry had sex with Ron-that is just ewww to me. Looking forward to see how you bring Salazar into the story.
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Long time, no hear :) I'm glad you are writing something again. I am super looking forward to Salazar/Harry .
werekat chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This looks to be an interesting start. I look forward to further chapters.
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Sounds like it's gonna be good, hope u get the next chapter in soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
love it
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I like it so far actually! I hope that something evil happens to Ron for this Dx

Lol!

I look forward to the next chapter! (and hopefully the baby will look like Harry xDDDD )

Great job! (and welcome back!)
galyardt chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
ah interesting first chapter lets see what the next chapter holds
slashslut chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
bring on the harry and ron bashing! great start; looking forward to reading more!
AirKnitter chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is the start of a great story. I can't wait to read more as you update.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »