Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
sethrox9730 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I really love the idea you camemup with. I love Salazar stories, especially when Harry is involved.
Nomore1234 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Makes me wonder if Ron and Hermione know Harry is pregnant?

Hopefully u bash the two if that is the case, and have Salazar blood adopt the kid :P be awesome, but i bet you already have something planned, can't wait to see chapter 3, so excited.
Lady Laran chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Nice play for the reason why Remus didn't explain things. Molly is still going to go insane on Ron.
itachisgurl93 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
...hung like a stallion huh? well damn..lol! poor harry! thx for the update!
Juniperandroid chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
zomyga chapter two! I love cuddle Sev so nice to Harry, I bet that get's him something extra special from Remus. Anyway addicted by only chapter two happy await more.
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
love iyt
honksfan4life chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
awesome. can't wait.
Flying Chrissy chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh I really loved this first chapter and I can not wait to see what happens next and the other parring in this one, Remus and Severus Lupin-Snape also made my day.

Poor Harry and Ron is and Hermione are asses to have done that.

I loved this and please post again soon!
Freezing Ashes chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Mmm, can't wait to read more. Poo on Ron :(

ashes
Juniperandroid chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
if you vanish with no more chapters I will spam you. With real spam. lol glad to see you back WDW and I hope you finish this cause i have a feeling it'll be good.
Alec McDowell chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Always good to see more of this pairing. And I can't say I dislike having most of the cast out of the picture, really, Harry deserves better than them. I hope that Harry does leave Hogwarts soon as he can and that further down the line there's an option for Sal to blood adopt the baby so he doesn't have Ron's nasty genes. Looking forward to more of this soon.
bluetoads chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Nice start. Hate that Harry had sex with Ron-that is just ewww to me. Looking forward to see how you bring Salazar into the story.
carbonitedoubleohneg chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Long time, no hear :) I'm glad you are writing something again. I am super looking forward to Salazar/Harry .
werekat chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This looks to be an interesting start. I look forward to further chapters.
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »