Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
Ichigo Mirai chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
still really good! wonder what'll happen next...
Fred's legs chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Frog legs with eggs
katelaina1717 chapter 10 . 7/2/2013
Can't wait for next update:D
bookhugger98 chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I like the fact that Hogwarts is a guy. This is the first story I have read that the sentient school has not been a female.
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
At least now we know Harry and the Baby are both safe and now the baby will be Sal's child. How long does the courtship have to go on before they can bond?
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Hopefully this means that Harry and Salazar are going to grow closer. Will Sal blood adopt the child so that Ron will have no claim on the child.
GaelicAngel chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
Oh man finally and damn that was hot. I loved how Sal was when asking to court Harry. This was a great chapter even though you gave me a heart attack with Harry fainting.
Great work as always and can't wait for more!
Serpent91 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Very well written! Cute and entertaining
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
So let me get this straight, after harry and sal got together the babies dna started changing to fit in sal instead of ron? Other than that great chapter!
dead feather chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
I feel as if I'm missing something. .. Is there supposed to be Harry/Salazar action in this time more somewhere because why would they be this... It feels as if they're already dated and broken up but they haven't even talked that much. Maybe it was that scene in the infirmary where Harry met Sal but that was skipped over, which I thought a shame because surely it would've been important to the plot..
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Interesting turn, Hermione would actually be good. By the summary I thought she was engaged to ron?
arwen9117 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
they are so cute and so hot!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
that was too cute at the end of the chapter. cant wait for the next chapter.
Sleepymo chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely love it. Sev baking cookies, doing cross-stitch and scrapbooking is cracking me up.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »