Reviews for Alone In A Crowded Room
dead feather chapter 8 . 6/8/2013
I feel as if I'm missing something. .. Is there supposed to be Harry/Salazar action in this time more somewhere because why would they be this... It feels as if they're already dated and broken up but they haven't even talked that much. Maybe it was that scene in the infirmary where Harry met Sal but that was skipped over, which I thought a shame because surely it would've been important to the plot..
dead feather chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Interesting turn, Hermione would actually be good. By the summary I thought she was engaged to ron?
arwen9117 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
they are so cute and so hot!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
that was too cute at the end of the chapter. cant wait for the next chapter.
Sleepymo chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Absolutely love it. Sev baking cookies, doing cross-stitch and scrapbooking is cracking me up.
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
lovely chapter .
DarkRavie chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Great chapter! Love this story and you are doing an awesome job writing it. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Soul Vrazy chapter 9 . 5/30/2013
...?...?... When are ya going to update ...?...?...
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
More please
Cheyenne Davis chapter 9 . 5/20/2013
i wonder who those two men where maybe they were Harry's Father James and His Godfather Sirius.
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Kind of hoping Harry and Salazar would have jumped each other upon seeing each other, but this is good too! :DDD

And I'm liking Ron getting punished, he deserved it!
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
Yes, Salazar arrived! I kept imagining him falling on Harry when he does arrive, glad to know he almost fell on Harry! :DDD
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
Yes! He's pregnant! Oh, I hope it's a boy! :DDD
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Wow, loved the insight of Salazar's personality and how he interacts with everybody! And I loved the dream he had! :DDDD
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 5/15/2013