Reviews for Pockson
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 3/7
Aww, poor them! Stupid dumbledore
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Oh finally! I was starting to feel as if I wanted to pull out my hair with the way Sherlock was treating Teddy! I guess you gave a pretty good reason as to why he might be against getting close to him, as none of his own children had survived long enough to be known, but hopefully he will be kinder to the baby.
I can't wait to see some more interactions between Harry, Sherlock and John! LOL They're so adorable!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
More soon please, it is brilliant
jamnythefish chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
This is amazing and I really like the whole story. Please update this soon!
USA-Jeanette chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
What a cruel twist of fate, that dumbles would kill the unborn child of an unsuspecting victim while grooming said victim to die for the greater good... I hope they gave him the kiss... Keep up the great story!
The Great Imaginer Zuzume chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
That doesn't explain the notches, just that there was a miscarriage.
Angel-Jin chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I love it! Can't wait to read more.
TheSecretUchiha chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
This story is so so well written!
I will admit though, I wasn't going to read it because of the summary until I eventually ran out of other Potterlock fics to read!
Will you consider either putting the start of their relationship in Harry's Fourth Year in flashbacks or writting a prologue to this fic?
Can't wait to read more! :D
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Looking forward to reading more - hopefully soon.
DarkAdarah chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
The pregnancy was expected really, with all the tips...And poor Sherlock, but I'm sure Harry felt it worse, the baby was inside of him after all.
x.Germ-Germ121.x chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Wow... This chapter really seemed to strike at my tear ducts for some reason, but the ending was pretty spot on and made me feel better! :)

I really can't wait to see what happens to them next! Cheers!
dogsby chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
John may be just what they needed, a sort of buffer and listener, for both. I wonder if Sherlock ever used Birth Control and whether they are using it now. I also wonder, if Teddy reminds him, of all the Children that were stolen from them.
TheNumber1HeroAmerica chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
poor harry. i love the story. i cant wait to read the next chapter.
krynny chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
you just kick so much booty with the cool way you write. The way the story line is playing out is just so bad-ass it's not even funny. i wanted to thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing this wonderful fic.
hugs and kisses
krynny
BRM chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Lol, I love it. Great twist on the original plot. Awe they so cute together!