Reviews for The Wrong Choice
Yay!
HelloVampireKitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it!
TheDhampir chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I really like this. There are a few comments I have:
1. In Elena's diary entry, you wrote as if she were stuttering, which she wouldn't do if she were writing.
2. Elena wouldn't just drop Stefan, no matter how much she cares about Damon she'll still always care about Stefan too..
3. This is probably just me, but the way you wrote the flashbacks seemed confusing and choppy.
4. Really tiny thing that just bugs me, and probably very few other people: Ric, not Rick.
5. There were also a few places that needed commas or semicolons. Sorry if this seems rude, but I think you could benefit from a betareader, just for the small mistakes.
x.Fili-and-Kili-Girl.x chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
its a good chapter but you spelt Stephen not Stefan. Stefan is the proper name.
Girl96xoxo chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
ok your idea is interesting so far. I really think that this is gonna be a good story. But I'd like to point out a few things: The name is "Stefan" and not "Stephen", it really annoys people when the name of one of the protagonists is spelled wrong. Secondly: the characters seem a bit out of character to me, maybe you could try to improve that.

But apart from that this is really good. Just take my feedback and try to improve these things and you'll get better with time ;)
Friends4ever55 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Really good! And thanks for pointing out my stories, hey guys reading this working on my frist good Vampire Diaries story I will let you know when its up if you follow me on twitter at Friends4ever552