Reviews for Operation Achieving Puckleberry
-Sammi
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Awesome! I love this story so much! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Loved this! Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I hope that Rachel will feel bad and guilty that she didn't include Puck and that she apologizes to him for it - she could have easily especially since he originally asked her out for their date that night. I am sure that if Puck had 2 girls over to his house and didn't invite Rachel, too - she would be jealous and upset. Puck has feelings and I am sure that he will be jealous, but also hurt.

I don't really like Sam all the much and I also don't quite understand Brittany - in the last chapter she was pushing Puck and Rachel to get together and in this chapter she was talking about she loved weddings even if Sam and Rachel were just joking around. Brittany should have told Sam that Rachel and Puck were going out on a date when Sam was flirting with Rachel if she was really a good friend and Puckleberry supporter rather than letting him continue to do so. I honestly hope that Rachel kind of gets mad at Sam for the tweet and tells him off. It would be great if Puck gets mad at him as well. I have a feeling that Puck will be upset with Rachel, too and I hope that Rachel will have to do something nice for Puck to make it up to him. Honestly, I'd also like for everyone to find out that Rachel and Puck slept together rather than it be a big secret. I think you are writing this well! Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Liked the chapter (especially the Puckleberry part), but didn't really like the Sam/Rachel/Brittany/Mike friendship part. Rachel should have told Mike that she'd invite Puck over to join them rather than let Mike invite Sam. it is Rachel's house. That wasn't really nice to Puck to not invite him. Rachel should have also told Sam and Mike that she was going on a date with Puck and Sam should not have tweeted what he did. Puck should be jealous and I hope that Puck lets Sam, Mike and everyone else know that Rachel is his girlfriend and they need to lay off.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Awesome chapter! I love this story so much and I can't wait to read more when you next update! Please update whenever you can! :D
Maksyl18 chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
LOVE IT :)
TommyH chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Yay pezberry friendship
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Thanks for continuing this as well as your other stories! Glad to read them! I hope that Puck and Rachel do have some memories of having sex!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Fantastic chapter! I love this story so much and I can't wait to read more when you next update! Please update whenever you can! :D
TommyH chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
oh no jealously
Maksyl18 chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I love jealous Puck and I love your story :D
Maksyl18 chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Love it :) Please update asap :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 6/3/2014