Reviews for Apple a Day
Misfit-Kiwi chapter 16 . 5/21
I really liked this, the pairings are different, but still work well together. I have a feeling on who Skyfire has his crush on, but I'm keeping those thoughts to myself. I also like how Ratchet and the Twins relationship is progressing, very enjoyable to read and I thank you for writing and sharing this.
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 15 . 4/16
Miratete chapter 15 . 4/15
I must follow this story. I love the odd pairings and all the light-hearted character interaction, and as much of a fan-service piece as it is, it's beautifully written and the characters are portrayed marvelously.
Galem chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Why do I get the feeling that Skyfire is jealous?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
'No, he's not running a daycare. He's principal of a fragging high school.'
ROFLOL! Prime, sop it! You're making me laugh to much!
Galem chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
*jumps about three feet in the air* Great Primus, Sunny! You scared the living day lights outta me! Lol!XDDDD
Galem chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Oo! Hound of the Baskervilles! My favorite! This is getting interesting. And isn't the phrase 'not look a horse in the mouth'?
Galem chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
*snickers behind her hands* Mata Nui! I'm going to be giggling all day!
Galem chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That has got to be the weirdest wake up call I've ever read in my life. *giggles* and the funniest!
bbratteberget chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Great story,looking forward to reading more! Hope you pair up Skyfire and Optimus with someone too. ;)
(And since Ironhide is giving Ratchet such a hard time it would be fun if you paired him up with a younger mech,he,he.)
Atsadific chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
This fic is beautiful. I love the pairings, and how you've put a completely different spin on how Ratchet and the Twins begin their relationship. It's also so funny! Love it!

BossBot97 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Over four months. Don't abandon this. Abandoned stories make me sad...

Anyway, great going, love the original pairings.
BossBot97 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Funny! Sunny didn't notice giant white streaks up and down his perfect pompous paint job? Hilarious!
Foxyperv chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
less humourous but fluffy like it should!
can't wait to discover just what is wrong with Skyfire!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
I'm so glad you came back to this, each of the new chapters had at least one paragraph that reduced me to helpless giggles. While clearly on the humorous side of things I think you manage to retain the characters main traits very well.
I can just imagine the grumpy old men attitude between 'Hide and Ratchet, almost mirroring the one between the twins.

*curls around her datapad/eReader in a heap of happy giggles*