Reviews for Apple a Day
Cyndera Dracona chapter 18 . 10/15
... Nope. Can't do it. Diagnosis: Fried Logic Circuits... Course of Action: Give Up... Pairing: Ultra Magnus and Tracks... Unable To Compute... Shutting Down...
99luftballonsx.o.x chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
UPDATE!
vamptigergal chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
Please let it be as soon as it can, I take this same approach for writing as well and it takes some time. But this story is super cute!
Misfit-Kiwi chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
I really liked this, the pairings are different, but still work well together. I have a feeling on who Skyfire has his crush on, but I'm keeping those thoughts to myself. I also like how Ratchet and the Twins relationship is progressing, very enjoyable to read and I thank you for writing and sharing this.
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
:D
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO SKY D:
Miratete chapter 15 . 4/15/2015
I must follow this story. I love the odd pairings and all the light-hearted character interaction, and as much of a fan-service piece as it is, it's beautifully written and the characters are portrayed marvelously.
Galem chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Why do I get the feeling that Skyfire is jealous?
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
'No, he's not running a daycare. He's principal of a fragging high school.'
ROFLOL! Prime, sop it! You're making me laugh to much!
Galem chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
*jumps about three feet in the air* Great Primus, Sunny! You scared the living day lights outta me! Lol!XDDDD
Galem chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Oo! Hound of the Baskervilles! My favorite! This is getting interesting. And isn't the phrase 'not look a horse in the mouth'?
Galem chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
*snickers behind her hands* Mata Nui! I'm going to be giggling all day!
Galem chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
That has got to be the weirdest wake up call I've ever read in my life. *giggles* and the funniest!
bbratteberget chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Great story,looking forward to reading more! Hope you pair up Skyfire and Optimus with someone too. ;)
(And since Ironhide is giving Ratchet such a hard time it would be fun if you paired him up with a younger mech,he,he.)
Atsadific chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
This fic is beautiful. I love the pairings, and how you've put a completely different spin on how Ratchet and the Twins begin their relationship. It's also so funny! Love it!

A
BossBot97 chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Over four months. Don't abandon this. Abandoned stories make me sad...

Anyway, great going, love the original pairings.