Reviews for The Smell of Roses
jenmar14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
TEAM JORI
jenmar14 chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Please update? ? Im really sad u left this story for sooooo long and I really hope u continue. Please just update
Guest chapter 21 . 10/1/2013
SO GOOD! This chapter was great! It was a cool mix of both Jori and Bori!
Anyways, you should update a little more often because I end up forgetting the things that have happened before, and have to reread the chapters. Just a suggestion!

Thanks for updating! This story is great!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
NO NO NO Bori! Omg poor Beck! Jade can find someone else and Beck has gone throigh so much for her! :(
Guest chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
It will break my heart if tori hurts jade and plays with her hope that she chooses jade in the end:)anyways keep up the good work this is like the best story I've read so far.
alwaysbori102 chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
Loved it!
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 21 . 8/15/2013
**sniff** **sniff** smell that? Smells like JORI BITCHES! :D
markiwi chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
AHHHHH! its been too long! please update soon!
sym1121 chapter 21 . 8/14/2013
I vote a Jori ending...awesome story btw..the end just seems like she's gonna break Jade's heart. Plz don't :(
StopstopitGot7 chapter 21 . 8/13/2013
*dramatic music starts* Im starting to get a little doubtful... i almost quit in the middle cuz of jade's action... IM A BORI SHIPPER AND I KNOW IT! and a happy ending for both? nah i think i'll end up getting really upset and quitting then taking it out on my carpet. you see wh-*dramatic music scratches out* *boyfriend comes on*NOOOO ANYTHING BUT JUSTIN BEIBER! I HATE BOYFRIEND C'MON MUSIC CHOICE CHANGE IT! OK TUNE OUT FOR BOUT 5 MINS! TV OFF!*cricket chirping* ahhh thats better. *cough cough* ahem. *dramatic music reaumes* When i get upset i end up stabbing my pen into the carpet. uggg i need bori *stabbing carpet til becomes aware of actions*oops. sorry carpetie... anyway, i gotta go. I NEEDS MY CHOCOLATE PUDDING! *dramatic music ends and leaves with taylor swift's songs (all of them) playing in order*
Bori 4-eva p.s. STAY SWIFTIE!
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Fuck yeah! Vampire Jori for the win! In your face, Beck!
livinthelife321 chapter 20 . 7/26/2013
Whoooo! This was amazing...simply amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I absolutely love the joriness in the air...best story ever...more jori:)
alwaysbori102 chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
This is turning awesome!More
blueforu chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Oh yes! A bit of jori ness... Or over friendly ness either way I loved it and really want some more of Tori and Jade :) update when you can (I hope that's soon)