Reviews for The Specialist
i didnt know where else to contact you so im hoping you get this message but im desperate to know if you're still continuing or writing stories! i noticed your crosby story got deleted and i was really sad about that. i love all your stories!
Hockeywife chapter 20 . 11/5/2013
Love this story! Considering writing one for another team's specialist, I didn't want this story to end!
guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
great ending to a great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
That was amazing and hot. Wouldn't mind a special appearance from those beautiful Blavkhawk boys. Add Sharpie to the mix too! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
OMG, please don't let this be the end! Please update soon! I NEED to know what will happen to Penny and Chris after she's not the 'Nucks Specialist anymore! Will they get married? Have kids? So many questions! Update! Update! UPDATE PLEASE!
Maiir chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
damn I wanted to see her go to chicago, even though i love the canucks, i like the blackhawks too.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
The last paragraph feels like you're saying the end but I feel so unresolved, please keep writing this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
OMG, LOVED this chapter! Penny and Chris are so freaking cute together! PLEASE update soon! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
That was amazing. Seriously. I have been waiting for that update..! More please!
Leerc99 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Wow, it seems like Penny has had an epiphany - that things will change and change drastically once her "contract" is up. And it that she is gaining a new understanding of who Andrea is...and why she behaves the way she does.

It would be very difficult, after being so "intimately" involved in the players lives - and I don't just mean sexually, although there is that too - to being "just another WAG".

Penny is beginning to see that Andrea may not be the total bitch that she has always thought her to be. I think there may be a little looking in the mirror going on right now.

And she hasn't even slept with Higgy yet! I am waiting for that atom bomb to explode! And when it does, I am sure with your talent, it will be classic.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I was so happy to see an update! And I am dying for another one already!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Wow, can I have Penny's job? That was crazy hot!

One small detail that I found really touching was how Penny was a bit sad while she was talking with Zack that she didn't save her virginity for someone who thought she was special, even she didn't consider herself special. But she hasn't yet made the connection that part of the reason Chris wants to save their first time together is so that it's special. And on that note, where do I find a real-life Chris?

Please update soon, you've set the standard so high I can't wait for the next chapter!
Penguinsgirl58 chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
Omg. Amazing. That was awesome and you need to update very, very soon.
Penguinsgirl58 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I found this story and read it in one night. I am not even a Canucks fan and I loved, loved, loved it. Please update soon! Would love to see what happens to Penny and the boys.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
OMG, I am just IN LOVE with this story! Please, please, pleeeeaaaaase give an update! I am dying to know what will happen with Penny and Chris! And will Andrea seek revenge on Penny? Aaah, I can't wait any longer! I am begging you for an update!