Reviews for The Fight To Survive
wickedlystrong chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
this story was amazing and i found it very true to the characters, but fyi, RWHC is just the clinic no the whole hospital, the hospital is just Rittenhouse Hospital or RH if you really want to abbriviate it.
lagrima chapter 16 . 9/7/2006
Another Rena story ,I really enjoyed it but i missed the explanation for Lu's illness here.
Gwendoly2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
i love your stories could you probaly help me please i would apreachciate it
katetastic chapter 16 . 2/11/2006
cute story
babycakes12589 chapter 16 . 10/1/2005
This story is amazing. you should consider sending it to lifetime. i'm not even kidding. if anything they would at least read it and give you better feedback. you are very talented. i'll look for your eppy on lifetime. lol.
Sue chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
Great story, but we never found out what was wrong with Lu.
YoureGorgeousMyFriend chapter 16 . 5/25/2005
ANOTHER amazing story! You guys have got to keep writing, Im checking all your stories! :)
Jenn chapter 16 . 4/2/2005
the story was very good. I was touched by the story. I hope there is a part 2 to this story
laura chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
eeyz guyz, i always watch . and i think this was really fantastic. they have to make a real episode of this
Hahnlover27 chapter 16 . 8/8/2004
Aw! Poor Lu! Though, I got to admit, real nice work. Keep Writing! _
Shapeshifting Author chapter 4 . 2/20/2004
Great chapter. You stayed very true to Lu's character, and the scene with you just layed out was very realistic. Great job
fanofthearts chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Great story. Keep up the food work.
Anna chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
I really liked this story it was great. All the charcters where so real and everything was just perfect!
Amanda chapter 16 . 7/17/2002
Rena great story, please keep up the good work!
Amanda chapter 16 . 7/17/2002
Rena great story, please keep up the good work!