Reviews for The Green Eyed Boy
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Great chapter hun.
jhosk chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Wow...nice job of describing the agony that Keith's mom is going through. I know that you are setting the stage for some new twists and turns and i can't wait. don't be discouraged...keep writing...I really like the direction you are heading.
Merida Hughsie chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Wow we really did do well in this chapter. Teehee keep your fingers crossed that I get enough inspiration out of this to finish my new chapter.

Love Andrea
Thatsmyphrase chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
You should make him a child not a baby. Let the parents enjoy their bundle if joy first:) good chapter. Happy 4th of July to you too
gallifirey chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
It breaks my heart to see them all so happy when I know Sandra and eventually Keith will die and leave Henry all alone. :(
beth1234 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
awesome chapter! Keith is such an adorable kid!
jhosk chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Good chapter about Keith's birth. Very clever way to explain how they picked the name "Keith". I am looking forward to see how you describe Keith's childhood.

I love this story, but please don't forget to update your other ones!
beth1234 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
AWEWHHHH! This was so sweet!cant wait for the next chapter!
gallifirey chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
and Keith was born. :)

Love love love it. It's gonna be so cool to watch him grow up and everything. and sad when Sandra dies. :( can't wait for the next chapter as usual! :D
Thatsmyphrase chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This is so good so far, you knits of get to imagine the mom a bit more. I love the movie Keith!.its sooo good
MrsGatsby chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
So, yeah, I have seen the movie, Keith, but I haven't taken too much interest to it. No offense, but this is original. I don't need to know anything else about WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED IF HE LIVED! He didn't live, and that was crucial. It changed the girl's life. He created something else for her. Love. She never felt loved, and he had saved her. Yes, I wanted to know what happened in his past, and this has sparked my interest!

Happy writing!

jhosk chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Interesting so far. It will be nice to read a story about Keith as a child. I don't know how you can keep all these stories straight in your head. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.
beth1234 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Woah! Awesome! Sounds like it'll be a really good story!
gallifirey chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is awesome. I can't wait to read more- very interesting idea!