Reviews for The Hat Hangs Heavy
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 6 . 6/28
and I'm done.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 5 . 6/28
this chapter got me fucking heated... I'm honestly trying to calm myself down, you had a fucking sasuke clone get a hit on itachi...fucking itachi uchiha! seriously! besides that, itachi who has his sharingan activated and kisame who has a sentient sword not including them both being s rank ninjas can sense when a measly gennin like sasuke is building chakra with said build up is for a shadow clone which uses quite a bit of chakra to use. I've lost 99.9% percent interest in this story from just this one chapter... I'm gonna read the next chapter now and I'm gonna just ignore this chapter and pretend it doesn't exist. ok... I'm gonna go catch pokemon to calm down now... (screams obscenities while walking to the door)
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 3 . 6/28
shikamaru should have surprised me but not so much since he could have just chosen shikaku but otogakure really was surprising.
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 2 . 6/28
at no point could i take the council meeting seriously after naruto and sasuke arrived lol
kizouku Monkey D Luffy chapter 19 . 6/25
i need the next chapter please update
NataS666 chapter 17 . 6/2
This is a really interesting plot, but that doesn't mean that I have to like it! Noooo, why, why? Why did you have to kill Lee? :( It's sad, sad...

Onto the next episode(chapter) I guess...
zalcik chapter 19 . 5/25
im enjoying this story so far i hope you write more soon
mineng101 chapter 19 . 5/10
I'll admit I was a bit sceptical when I first started reading this story, but you were able to present it in a fairly believable manner. It is a very good story so far. Let up the good work.
Axel Davis chapter 19 . 5/2
Just read this from start to finish and I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter. The prompt is an old one but is severely underused. I had completely forgot about Tsunade's hemophobia so Lee dying was an absolute shock. I am interested to see where this goes and I hope that we don't have to wait almost a half a year for the next chapter.
HC chapter 18 . 4/28
I'm not mad that you killed Rock Lee, it is unfortunate but honestly the reasoning makes sense.

Tsunade didn't get over her fear of blood when she had to fight Kabuto because that fight didn't happen, she still had the fear but I'm sure in your later chapters - she might get over the fear.
MrBogus chapter 19 . 4/3
Oh no... you killed Lee! Such a sin! And you made Sakura wear green spandex! You should be glad, this story is never going to be filmed as a live movie. The actress having to play Sakura is surely going to kill you there and then for that fact alone :D

The rest is quite interesting, though I hope you'd update sooner ;)
tellijo chapter 19 . 3/30
I love this story, but everybody seems to end in Danzo's lap, the ones that knows him and how he is are suspicious but don't do anything to hinder him, not once Jiraiya or Kakashi took Naruto and Sasuke for a little one on one to tell them to be wary of what Danzo's scheming, or explain them how he is.
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 3/30
cool
KnowPein chapter 12 . 3/21
Nice concept but

This Tsunade arc seems to be going on forever...

seriously Sakura choking Sai within few weeks how weak is this sai
flame55 chapter 19 . 3/12