Reviews for The Hat Hangs Heavy
Sgt Sparorow chapter 1 . 9/23
Love the story do far except for 1 thing...WHY DID YOU KILL LEE?
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 9/2
I completely agree with you on the other "Naruto is fifth Hokage story" so it makes me really happy to see this one is taking it more seriously.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 18 . 8/2
Oh dear, and on top of the impending talk with Tsunade, this is getting rough.
FreakyVampChick chapter 18 . 7/28
I adore this story. It flows really well
Venom Spirit chapter 15 . 7/21
oh I want to strangle hiashi
Venom Spirit chapter 1 . 7/19
first story I've read like this. and damn, just holy hell. did not expect a story like this. this is gonna be awesome!
fuunu chapter 18 . 7/18
having just found the story and finished binge reading it in 2 days I will say it is a very good read.
spiritwolf35 chapter 15 . 7/12
Cool I finally there is a new chapter I just hope we dont have to wait forever for another chapter it is bad enough you had to kill Lee off but oh well please update again sooner then months and months later
I can't believe you killed Bushy-Brows!
He is such a sweet character.
Aderpyuchiha chapter 18 . 7/6
Nice chapter
Oh and update sooner
Anshul898 chapter 18 . 7/1
The story is going great. I'm looking forward to read next chapter.
IveGotNoIdea chapter 5 . 7/1
If I was Sasuke, I would taunt Itachi how I fooled him next time we meet. Not so big and smart, oni-chan, when you got fooled by a simple Shadow Clone that even our class clown knows.
belnonm chapter 18 . 6/30
Hi,
I just found your story and it is interesting, just why Naruto is still so childish? Oh and please don't make Naruto make critical decisions alone with this mindset. Also, why nobody tell Naruto how dangerous is DanzĂ´ and explain ROOT? that's a big hole in this plot.
Bye.
RandomPudding chapter 18 . 6/28
Good to see this fic's still alive, It's one of the few I actively read these days. I like how this is progressing in a mature way.
Anarky'sGreatBeast chapter 18 . 6/28
OMG Naruto has a grandmother...this just got my attention