Reviews for The Hat Hangs Heavy
najdrox chapter 16 . 9/13
so Naruto is finally godaime, now the real intrigue can begin
najdrox chapter 15 . 9/12
hiashi is apparently a master of playing the long game
Sailor Pandabear chapter 16 . 9/1
nice
my 2 guys chapter 16 . 9/1
that was great
Akuma-Heika chapter 14 . 8/11
. In the hospital, she had been thinking up a technique, one that would allow the Jyuuken to extend its reach
It does have one long range attack I know of.

Kakashi had the Sharingan to attempt to block the sensation
He lacked the Uchiha soul though which grants stronger spiritual energy which is tied to the Sharignan, this is one of the reasons Hatake can only use it for mere minutes in combat. There is also the fact his sharingan did nothing apparently to weaken it.

Naruto could have saved her if he pushed the priest out of the circle. He had been told of it and had seen it so I do not know why he didn’t add 22 and get 4. Hell just smudging the circle would have worked.

the failed kidnapping of Hinata
I must have missed that because I cannot remember it

Explaining Drunk Kakashi involved pie charts, and he didn't have them on hand
Hahahaha
Akuma-Heika chapter 6 . 8/11
. What about you, Sasuke? What are you gonna get?"
Sasuke mustered up a glare because of the nickname
He was called Sasuke, pretty sure that is his name not a nickname lol

His eyes turned purple?

DANZO trained him well

Sharingan and caught his little brother into the dreaded Tsukuyomi. He had planned on forcing his brother to relive the massacre of their clan, but before he could begin his torment, Sasuke vanished. Confused, he deactivated his Mangekyo Sharingan and saw a poof of white smoke.
He still initiated it though, so he would lose a chunk of chakra and his eyesight was further reduced. A short and long term weakness added to him

even though he already used it TWICE that day.
The first didn’t complete but it was initiated and connected, the clone simply dispelled itself to break it.

Originally I had Orochimaru do tests on them and create a serum that would allow for an artificial doujutsu that was very similar to the Sharingan, but that is up to you,
This would be overly worthless since they still have a sharingan eye and no eye for the artificial sharingan to take effect in. having a second eye impanted with the faux-sharingan would also be hurtful since it is only similar to the sharingan and would have a different FPS rate.

what of New Eyes? It is gone.
Mdangel chapter 16 . 8/2
Please put out more
Chef 101 chapter 16 . 8/1
Will log in later to follow this story but WOW! This is awesome! Please continue sharing your work. I look forward to reading more :)
marquis.shax chapter 11 . 7/24
Hiashi is an even bigger ass here than in a lot of previous stories I've read lol
jinx777 chapter 1 . 7/19
looks interesting, I am looking forward to reading more :)
NarHina chapter 16 . 7/14
Loved it Naruto is Hokage, can't wait to see how Hinata takes finding out and that they will be married.

Hope Naruto will take Hinata to live with him and away from the Hyuga.

Though confessed about fuu and Shiki since it seemed like you are setting them for romance. Even though I am hoping for temari to get with him.

Also please add some NaruHina fluff I now you didn't have much since you wanted it to be believable but I really want to him and Hinata acting like a family.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
Like the story don't stop
ICHeart chapter 16 . 7/8
Awesome story! Really looking forward to the next Naruto and Hinata moment
Graypdrink chapter 16 . 7/4
Great updates, glad your finally posting more!
can't wait for the next chapter

waiting impatiently