Reviews for The Hat Hangs Heavy
Number66 chapter 10 . 7/3
You are doing a fantastic job with this fic so far everything is very believable in the naming of the Hokage as well as the reactions to and character interactions in this story. I am very interested to see what happens next when they meet Tsunade as well as what the reaction is like when the Naruto's position is finally revealed to the village I get the feeling it will be a very enjoyable and interesting reaction. So I just wanted to say keep up the great work and I can not wait to read the next chapter when you have it ready.
InARealPickle chapter 10 . 7/3
good god. it's you.
Chewie Cookies chapter 10 . 7/2
Good stuff as usual. Glad to see you're back, too.

Keep up the good work!
like it
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 10 . 7/2
Yes! You updated! :D Great chapter!
Thankyou.
Alex chapter 4 . 6/22
Update
Please update soon! This is an amazing story and deserves to be finished. I like your twist on the time Naruto becomes hokage. Please return soon; this is really a great story.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 3/21
Damn, Sasuke's got his bro's back! Great Chapter.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh man this is awesome! Love the council meeting in its entirety!
pervyysage chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well written and nice
WeberCode chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
sequel , please
zafnak chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
War on Otogakure? Wow, the new Hokage does NOT thinks small. Hopefully, Shika will be able to convince his Hokage that such a thing would best wait afew years until the village gets it's strength back from being invaded...
biofan09 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
You have kept the characters true to their characterizations so far, and Naruto seems to be growing realistically (or at least as realistic as shadow clone training can get). Cant wait to see everyone's faces when Naruto is revealed as the Hokage.
thestorymaker2 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014