Reviews for The Hat Hangs Heavy
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 3/21
Damn, Sasuke's got his bro's back! Great Chapter.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/21
Oh man this is awesome! Love the council meeting in its entirety!
pervyysage chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Well written and nice
WeberCode chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
sequel , please
zafnak chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
War on Otogakure? Wow, the new Hokage does NOT thinks small. Hopefully, Shika will be able to convince his Hokage that such a thing would best wait afew years until the village gets it's strength back from being invaded...
biofan09 chapter 9 . 4/22/2014
You have kept the characters true to their characterizations so far, and Naruto seems to be growing realistically (or at least as realistic as shadow clone training can get). Cant wait to see everyone's faces when Naruto is revealed as the Hokage.
thestorymaker2 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
i really enjoy this fic
mythule chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
love it
Fox Boss chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Are you taking suggestions for things Danzo will try to have Naruto taught?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
This is great. I hope it doesn't take another year to update again.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Welcome back; great chapter!
Vallavarayan chapter 9 . 2/19/2014
Well, this should at least make it easier for konoha to kill akatsuki's jashinist.
Hope u update soon and it remains naruhina-
And I hope u have naruto save Karin, suigetsu, jugo and maybe even kimimaru
Graypdrink chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I truly love this story, and can't wait to read more, hopefully it won't take a year for another chapter. While S'TarKan did take along long time to post another chapter, he at least gave us a ton to read before hand. :)

I hope your drive has been renewed, because i really want to read more!

I like how things are going so far, I'm also hoping naruto and hinata don't just become a couple or agree to marriage, or at least Naruto doesn't agree to marriage just because of her fathers scheming, at least not right away.

Naruto should date!

I am kind of disappointed Naruto would get into a fight so soon, I'd would of loved to see him at least learn a little more.
Graypdrink chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
i like this story
Solvdrage chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
IT LIVES!

Excellent chapter, I really can't overstate how happy I am to see an update.

The biggest thing I noticed (even beyond the obvious Dragonball Shoutout) was that SHIKAMARU KNOWS THE REAL ANBU IDENTITY.

Shikamaru, you magnificent bastard!