Reviews for The Hat Hangs Heavy
Annabell242 chapter 13 . 10/1
amazeing job so far,and i absolutly can't wait to see the next chapters, hopfully i wont have to wait 3 years for more,or never see any more added like some amazing storys i've read that just randomly up and got abandoned withn out even the tinyest of reasons for doing so
AnimeGirl80 chapter 13 . 9/29
parece interesante... espero una actualizaciĆ³n :D
adamrpg chapter 13 . 9/26
I like it, I just hope everything goes way differently from the canon, because so far there isn't -too- much different. The same things happened, just with different people, or an extra person, or sooner or later.
Take your time though! It takes buildup to completely demolish the established canon.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 9/25
I don't know if you are changing this for your own purposes, but there is a standing threat form Itatchi to Danzo about Itatchi spreading ALL the dirty secrets of Konoha and ROOT if Danzo so much as looks cross-eyed at Sasuke.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 9/25
I usually don't like this type of story, where Naruto is made Hokage after the Chunin exams... Just that he is not close to ready yet. But you do it well enough. My question that has been bothering me lately is what is stopping Shin stealing the Rasengan and telling Danzo or the other root about how to do it? I mean he will be there throughout the entire process of Naruto learning it.
kabir0399 chapter 3 . 9/22
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 9/22
awesome, nice to see that sasuke is actually a decent fella
kabs chapter 1 . 9/22
i love it
Mockingjay91 chapter 13 . 9/19
Really nice chapter, I'm glad they finally found Tsunade. My guess, Oro will show up, they fight and Naruto can shine a bit ;) well, enough for Tsunade to take care of him. Also, the side story (with Asuma, Shino and Hinata's engagement) is quote interesting. I'm wondering when Hinata gets the news and how Naruto will react ;) keep up the great work! Hope to read you soon! :)
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 9/18
Actually it was a good think Shin taught him the Shushin. Of course I wonder how Kurenai will be when she recovers from the effect of Tsukiyomi, as well as her opinions of her team and Asuma. I know Asuma will feel guilt for what happened to her.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 9/18
Is Sasuke on the brink of bringing out Stage 2? Like how in the power arc Naruto managed to enter a false chakra mode?
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 9/18
War on Oto is not a good decision so soon after becoming Hokage. Did Danzo use Kotoamatsukami on Naruto?
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 9/17
Sakura would be stunned, and Naruto... He'd hug Sasuke, and treat him to an all he can handle lunch.
Hope you don't go for Hinata pairing
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 9/17
Hiashi should've realized that so long as the Hyuga use the Caged Bird Seal, no Hyuga, main or branch side, will ever be Hokage. Even then the only one worthy would be Hinata, and we all know she can't handle it due to the damage of her family.