Reviews for The Cellist
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2019
What a gem!
Amazing fic, with a rare pairing that at first glance would be a bit strange, but you made it work so so SO well!
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I never thought of this pairing but I really enjoyed them.
ijusthavetowrite chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh this is so lovely. Never thought about this pairing before but you got me hooked! xD
Raeshi chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Nice, I really liked how you wrote this pairing. I am definitely Coulson/Loki fan now.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really like this parting for some reason. And sense the tv show with alive Coulson makes me link this one-shot to it somewhat and I think it makes it more funnier. :)
Sheeshasan chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
The pairing might not be your cup of soup but the story itself doesn't reflect that for sure. It's a real jewel! The idea of this particular pairing had never even brushed my mind but now I'm hooked! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
the-caffeine-junkiie-reviewer chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
amazing amazing amazing story. Can't stop coming back to it. :)
ficklefeline chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really enjoyed this. I liked that Coulson knew right away that the dating was a setup and that he figured out Loki was an alien too. Lokis' confusion over Coulson was very well shown and yay Coulson lives! I want to believe Loki was controlled by the staff too. Enjoyed both sex scenes and was glad to get Coulsons pov at the end.
Argus chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg, why isn't there more of this pairing?! This story was like lemon sorbet on a hot summer day, refreshing, delicious, and gone far too quickly. :) I love the fact that Phil had one up on Loki, that you went AU and didn't kill my boy off (teehee!) and that they both manage to come apart at the seams by the end. 'Twill occupy a prominent place in my brain for quite a while. ;)
Lying Knaves chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I wasn't sure about this pairing at first, but then decided to give it a go and I'm so glad I did. The build up between Loki and Phil was delicious-both trying to manipulate the other and yet connecting meaningfully with each other despite that. Thank you for sharing this story!
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I totally loved it! It was so well adjusted to the canon story, giving it a twist and making Loki a bit more in control of his madnes. Besides, I just love Phill. And he is such a great agent that he would inn fact be able to reverse Loki's game if the situation arised. It was marvelous! Thanks for sharing.
EmberSH chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awesome story. I'm totally in love with the writing style, and you executed the plot masterfully. Well done. :3
DFTBA
Return My Sanity chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, the dynamic between the characters is so good, and you write both parts really well. The storyline is compelling as well, it makes me want more-
The dialogue flows easily and the writing style makes it easy to follow the story without getting sidetracked.

Kjempebra historie, jeg håper på å få lest mer fra deg!
Mouse Kaiser chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Wow, that was really well written. I loved it, I like the whole comic con stuff that you placed in there too.
teaisluv chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I really love this story. It was a rare pairing but it has grown on me. I really like how you describe Loki's way of thinking and how he got enamored by Phil.
I can't wait to see more of this pairing. Thank you for this story :D