Reviews for The Cellist
elle-0802 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Loved this story. I just love Coulson. Him banging anyone is sexy to me but the fact that it was Loki? My second current obsession? Oh it was just delicious. And as far as descriptive sex, well less is always more in my opinion because imagination is always a bit dirtier.
PARAGON chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I loved this story! This pairing might actually be my next OTP
YouGotOldK chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It was a great story, very weird pairing btw, I wasn't going to read it just for the pairing, but then I thought that something new and a little odd wasn't going to kill me so...

I'm glad I gave this story a chance, it was really great! Thank you for writing it!

See ya (hopefully soon with one of those scenes your friend is asking you to write),

SelKar
Sera Ash chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really loved this. :) I liked Loki's progression through the story, and I love Coulson so much!
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Yes! Love this pairing! Love this story! Your awesome!
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh. Ahem .. That wasn't even graphic and .. Uh. Ok. New OTP for Avengers for me. Damn. Although I doubt I'll find a story with these two as great as yours.

-Spooky

(Thank you Rokkis! Whatever tricks you used to get this KEEP IT UP MY GOD)
Insanity-Red chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Just to get it out of the way, I must assure you of this: my inner-fangirl was 'squee-ing' the entire time I was reading your fic.

I especially appreciate and adore the fact that you made this into a happy ending. Loki-pairings are much too often made into affairs with a thick coating of Angst. (and I'm totally a sucker for happy-endings.)

Your characterizations of both guys were spot on, and I absolutely love how you wrote their emotions and reactions to each other.

Keep up the phenomenal work, and please post more soon!
Elphaba Fiyerobert chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I wasn;t sure what to expect when I saw it was loki/phil, but I was really surprised how touching, and detailed a story it became. I love how Phil had one over Loki and knew who he was. Really good story and I hope that you continue it soon. Rokkis, you have great ideas :)
Thallys chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is the first Loki/Coulson fanfiction I've read (there seems to be an overwhelming amount of Loki/Stark though) and it's by far of of my favourite pairings yet !

This is excellent, it really is. I knew when I saw this posted that it'd be good because you're you and you write great stuff, but this...this was amazing. Not only was it good, the flow, the writing, but it was incredibly in character as well. I'm actually really sad this isn't a full blown story and not just a one-shot because it definitely merits it.

All in all, thank you for a very enjoyable read. I think I'll now go and cuddle my cat while wearing my Coulson t-shirt and a huge smile. Thank you.
Discontinued.Fics.NeverReturn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was AMAZING! XD
Rokkis chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I swear I did! It was just perfect! There was nothing else I wanted to read, and I already have several ideas for drabbles. Though the meeting with Barton will need some careful consideration:D

Cheers and lub you! Miss you lots and piles!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2