Reviews for The Companion Games
Isis chapter 15 . 3/23
OH PLEASE LET JACK LIVE! I LOVE JACK SO MUCH THAT IT PHYSICALLY HURTS!
Amelia chapter 4 . 1/2
I LOVE CRAIG! I cried a little when you killed him off
NewWorldFiction chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Plot twist: the citizens are fangirls
Queen Elsa of the TARDIS chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
Doctor winchester-palmer chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
I really love this story, I think either River or Amy should win because their the people this version of the Doctor knows the best and so the reunion at the end would be better. Please keep writing :)
a very sad readr chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
where is the ending? ahhhh it's killing me! yeah this was two years ago but still! WHEREE IS THE ENDINGGGGG? please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
POST IT SOON!
helynn chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Who is gonna win? Are you ever gonna update? Please do! this is amazing!
carylshipper101 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I love how you are keeping Rose in character. No matter what she is threatened with- she remembers what the doctor taught her. Its not worth it to kill. Not just because the Doctor wouldn't like it, but because it is wrong. I like that you are preserving her purity. That being said- I think that you should have her win- but not by force and killing, but by evading and defense. Buuuut if faced with the choice of she either dies honorably or wins with killing and being horrible, I would choose the dying honorably. Also- if she does die, heaven forbid- somehow you should tie in her human doctor's reaction. But don't kill her!
Superwholocked Marvel Chick chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
No! Donna's my favorite! *tears running down face*
Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
you are a fucking cruel person for righting this story
Veyrona chapter 15 . 1/2/2014
Please update! I love it!
Sword-Flowers chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
I'm just waiting for the Doctor to go Time Lord Victorious on the Master.
Redheadedbookworm77 chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY! PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT OR ELSE I'LL BE HEARTBROKEN :(
Whispy chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
1) You are an evil, evil person. But, I'm sure you already knew that.

2) UPDATE, DARN YOU. It's been months and I'm worried that you've abandoned this... And it looks like it was going so well...

I shall now try to decide who I want to win.

Rose – Never was a fan of Rose. I was more broken up about Craig and Vincent than I will be about her.
Adam – Gosh I hate the guy. I'd like him to die in some really stupid way, like the flu or tripping and falling into a gorge or something.
Mickey – I love Mickey. Gah.
Martha – I quite like Martha, although the way you characterize her makes her into a hardened soldier type with no emotions... I dunno. Mickey would never be able to live with himself if he let her die though...
Amy – Okay, I am quite sure that Rory is the reason so many people are rooting for Amy. He is INDESCRIBABLY FANTASTIC and he loves her so much and he'd never let anyone lay a finger on her. If Amy dies, she's going at the same time as Rory. She's going to die in his arms and... This is horrible. Why am I reading this?
Rory – Pretty much what I said above. There is no way he is going to win. I don't think. Because that would mean no more Amy.
Sally – Yeah, I'm not rooting for her—nothing against Sally, it's just... the competition. She doesn't stand a chance.
River – Meh. See Rose. Maybe I'm a weirdo, but I never understood the appeal of River.
Toby – See Adam.
Christina – She irritated me. I don't passionately hate her or anything but I'm not rooting for her.
Canton – Meh.
Kazran – POOR KAZRAN. But, for obvious reasons he's not the one I want to win the most. Especially since his love is gone now and I'm not sure what he has to live for anymore...
Jenny – I wouldn't mind her winning... I don't think... Oh, I don't know. The "I'm going through a list of people and deciding which ones I want most to die" guilt is starting to set in.
Larry – Yeah, uh... I liked him in the episode but I won't mind it when he bites the dust.

You know, you didn't mention Reinette until she died (by the way, please never ever EVER kill anyone off in such a horrible way again), and I'm pretty sure she makes twenty-five. Did I miscount?
Foxface 2001 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
IS SO AMAZING!1!
I think to win Jenny.
Bt your going to do dramatic thing at end so most live.
Write more plz!