Reviews for Rise of the Fox
YeagerMeister31 chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
nice chapter it can't end there
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
this was cool he's pretty badass now and he has his own pet fox
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
this was another nice chapter Naruto looks so cool can't wait for more
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
this was a nice chapter Anko and Kurenai are so sweet it's adorable if he was like 10 years older he would probably be enjoying it more lol
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
another cool story two strong scary women taking care of naruto so sweet
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
i really enjoyed this chapter angtsy and caring loved it Kurenai being a mother figure is nice can't wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
You better hurry up with the new chapter
Siatuvai1002 chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
OMG PLZ PLZ OH PLZ HAVE MERCY ON
ME
I WANT TO KNKW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
PLZ AUTHOR PLZ
ON MY HANDS AND KNEES
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
you shuld have naomi learn man beast cloneing
denis.d2505 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Very good chapter cant wait to read more, and please for the love of god dont give him a toad contract when it comes to it. I have nothing against toads but damn foxes are suited soo damn well for him, especially since he can connect with them better thru Katsumi.

I always wondered why everybody if they made foxes summonable never went the Kitsune route, foxes with powers like changing shape to become bipedal (or as we call it anthro) and help more.
Since it is the only redeeming quality of toads to use seals and weapons... (and senjutsu/sagemode which all summons should know since they are interlocked with the natural energy of the world)

Faved and Followed!
RyoshiMorino chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
I like the story, but I may have missed it, did he already start academy?
ZyiareHellsing chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Oh man I love this story! IT'S SO YOUTHFUL I COULN'T STOP SMILING! ANKO AND KURANAI ARE SO YOUTHFUL! I CANOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Also are you going to make Naruto a seal master, we need more of those.
StrikeFromTheShadows chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I would like to start off by saying that this is my absolute favorite fanfic on this site.

I have read way more Naruto fanfiction than I should have and I have seen plenty of great and plenty of horrible fics. With that in mind, I think I should be more than qualified to make an assessment.

This fic speaks to me on an emotional level. I don't know of any other fics that go into this aspect of Naruto's childhood in such an in depth manner. Overall, I really like what you've done. However, that's just from memory. I will be re-reading this in hopes of getting a refresher.

I would like to co-author this fic with you, or at least send you a sample piece of writing and see how you like it. I've been waiting for this chapter for a very long time and I want to make sure this story gets worked on. I know you're probably a busy person and would appreciate the possibility of a smaller workload.

Looking forward to your response,
-Will
thedarkwolf95 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
this is quite the enjoyable read I cant wait for more
nunobo chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
"I know Lee…Someone has stolen our thing…" here you could've put youth instead of thing