Reviews for Rise of the Fox
Guest chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
You better hurry up with the new chapter
Siatuvai1002 chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
OMG PLZ PLZ OH PLZ HAVE MERCY ON
ME
I WANT TO KNKW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
PLZ AUTHOR PLZ
ON MY HANDS AND KNEES
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
you shuld have naomi learn man beast cloneing
denis.d2505 chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Very good chapter cant wait to read more, and please for the love of god dont give him a toad contract when it comes to it. I have nothing against toads but damn foxes are suited soo damn well for him, especially since he can connect with them better thru Katsumi.

I always wondered why everybody if they made foxes summonable never went the Kitsune route, foxes with powers like changing shape to become bipedal (or as we call it anthro) and help more.
Since it is the only redeeming quality of toads to use seals and weapons... (and senjutsu/sagemode which all summons should know since they are interlocked with the natural energy of the world)

Faved and Followed!
RyoshiMorino chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
I like the story, but I may have missed it, did he already start academy?
ZyiareHellsing chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Oh man I love this story! IT'S SO YOUTHFUL I COULN'T STOP SMILING! ANKO AND KURANAI ARE SO YOUTHFUL! I CANOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Also are you going to make Naruto a seal master, we need more of those.
StrikeFromTheShadows chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I would like to start off by saying that this is my absolute favorite fanfic on this site.

I have read way more Naruto fanfiction than I should have and I have seen plenty of great and plenty of horrible fics. With that in mind, I think I should be more than qualified to make an assessment.

This fic speaks to me on an emotional level. I don't know of any other fics that go into this aspect of Naruto's childhood in such an in depth manner. Overall, I really like what you've done. However, that's just from memory. I will be re-reading this in hopes of getting a refresher.

I would like to co-author this fic with you, or at least send you a sample piece of writing and see how you like it. I've been waiting for this chapter for a very long time and I want to make sure this story gets worked on. I know you're probably a busy person and would appreciate the possibility of a smaller workload.

Looking forward to your response,
-Will
thedarkwolf95 chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
this is quite the enjoyable read I cant wait for more
nunobo chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
"I know Lee…Someone has stolen our thing…" here you could've put youth instead of thing
Heartofadragon2014 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
This is a very unique fanfiction.

I think the people responsible turn themselves in to try to save the village.
Albinounicorn chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Good, it is...
Please Read my stuff chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
love it. is naruto going to get to geather with anko?
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
It has been quite a while since I read this story. I still greatly enjoy it. This chapter was very good. I look forward to seeing what Naruto will do now.
kat chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
I'm enjoying this story, I look forward to reading more. You're a wonderful writer, you invoke many feelings.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
The problem with Kurenai in the story will be Asuma because she does get into a intimate relationship with Asuma later on the story, and Anko is one of my favorite characters.