Reviews for Rise of the Fox
RyoshiMorino chapter 6 . 3/23
I like the story, but I may have missed it, did he already start academy?
ZyiareHellsing chapter 6 . 3/2
Oh man I love this story! IT'S SO YOUTHFUL I COULN'T STOP SMILING! ANKO AND KURANAI ARE SO YOUTHFUL! I CANOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! Also are you going to make Naruto a seal master, we need more of those.
StrikeFromTheShadows chapter 6 . 3/1
I would like to start off by saying that this is my absolute favorite fanfic on this site.

I have read way more Naruto fanfiction than I should have and I have seen plenty of great and plenty of horrible fics. With that in mind, I think I should be more than qualified to make an assessment.

This fic speaks to me on an emotional level. I don't know of any other fics that go into this aspect of Naruto's childhood in such an in depth manner. Overall, I really like what you've done. However, that's just from memory. I will be re-reading this in hopes of getting a refresher.

I would like to co-author this fic with you, or at least send you a sample piece of writing and see how you like it. I've been waiting for this chapter for a very long time and I want to make sure this story gets worked on. I know you're probably a busy person and would appreciate the possibility of a smaller workload.

Looking forward to your response,
-Will
thedarkwolf95 chapter 6 . 3/1
this is quite the enjoyable read I cant wait for more
Daisora chapter 6 . 3/1
"I know Lee…Someone has stolen our thing…" here you could've put youth instead of thing
Heartofadragon2014 chapter 6 . 2/28
This is a very unique fanfiction.

I think the people responsible turn themselves in to try to save the village.
Albinounicorn chapter 6 . 2/28
Good, it is...
Please Read my stuff chapter 6 . 2/28
love it. is naruto going to get to geather with anko?
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 6 . 2/28
It has been quite a while since I read this story. I still greatly enjoy it. This chapter was very good. I look forward to seeing what Naruto will do now.
kat chapter 6 . 2/27
I'm enjoying this story, I look forward to reading more. You're a wonderful writer, you invoke many feelings.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/27
The problem with Kurenai in the story will be Asuma because she does get into a intimate relationship with Asuma later on the story, and Anko is one of my favorite characters.
void242 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
next chapter!please!
procon chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I don't know if you're ever gonna continue but I love this story and I hope you do keep it going, it's awesome!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
The story sort of reminds of "Ice Fox of Konoha", which I liked a great deal myself but I want to see how this story is as I read further into it.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I am intrigued by the story because I actually liked that Kurenai chose to take Naruto in but will she adopt him as his mother because he really needs some love and attention, and you also said that Naruto will have a Harem because so far I see that Hinata is listed here but who else.