Reviews for Rise of the Fox
nunobo chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
"I know Lee…Someone has stolen our thing…" here you could've put youth instead of thing
TheKitsuneLord12 chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
This is a very unique fanfiction.

I think the people responsible turn themselves in to try to save the village.
Albinounicorn chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Good, it is...
Please Read my stuff chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
love it. is naruto going to get to geather with anko?
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
It has been quite a while since I read this story. I still greatly enjoy it. This chapter was very good. I look forward to seeing what Naruto will do now.
kat chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
I'm enjoying this story, I look forward to reading more. You're a wonderful writer, you invoke many feelings.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
The problem with Kurenai in the story will be Asuma because she does get into a intimate relationship with Asuma later on the story, and Anko is one of my favorite characters.
void242 chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
next chapter!please!
procon chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
I don't know if you're ever gonna continue but I love this story and I hope you do keep it going, it's awesome!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
The story sort of reminds of "Ice Fox of Konoha", which I liked a great deal myself but I want to see how this story is as I read further into it.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I am intrigued by the story because I actually liked that Kurenai chose to take Naruto in but will she adopt him as his mother because he really needs some love and attention, and you also said that Naruto will have a Harem because so far I see that Hinata is listed here but who else.
Lady Nyshah chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
More please!
llazo4108824 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
I love this fanfiction is so cool.
bad girl 61 chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
Can you please add more chapters. I like it. I wish to continue reading the story. The story is really good.
chan chapter 5 . 5/11/2013
por favor actualiza es el mejor fic que e visto por fava quiero saber como continua por fava es realmente fascinante este fic porfa porfa porfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yo se probablemente estas ocupado pero este fic no se puede desperdiciar así es muy bueno para que se pierda de esa manera es muyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bueno T-T T-T porfa
340 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »