Reviews for Heart Is A Hole
MOREID4EVA chapter 10 . 1/9
AMAZING! As always, loved the whole refresh of the rest of the chapters by the way, reading your stories always send me on a Sky hating frenzy and I feel so bad for Luke but at least he has Mrs Wormwood now, right? Hope his life gets better - maybe not all of his friends hate him, just the ones who have met Sky, maybe his other friends still like him (MARIA)
I know, I'm as subtle as a hammer, but your writing was great and even though it was a filler chapter I am eagerly awaiting your next :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
Please continue I'm loving the story and I can't wait for the next chapter
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Been waiting for this update for ever .
BethyQuake chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
I love the story

I'm just wondering if he's gonna see sarah jane again or something

I really am racking my brain to find out how sky turned everyone against Luke

Please continue :)
photo100 chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful chapter! I can't help feeling that Mrs Wormwood is going to turn out bad afterall.
Wall With A Fez chapter 9 . 5/5/2013
This is really good I can't wait to read more
Love Wall x
Wall With A Fez chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
This is really good and I'm really enjoying it love Wall x
J Wilson chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Very good! Please carry on! Really like this storyline with Mrs Wormwood. Carry on!
MOREID4EVA chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
This is really good mate, but I would have thought that Luke would have picked up the language quicker as it was explained during his first appeareance that due to the fact he was sort of a combination of human brains he could process things and pick up languages far more quickly. I would love it if he actually spoke the language, good luck with that ;)

In all serioussness (is that a word?) this is supurb and I can't wait for the next installment! :D
Rurplen chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Great chapter. I really enjoyed it :)
photo100 chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Brilliant chapter!
xXNotInUseXx chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Yeah, I've got those wonderful GCSEs looming too. Really I should be revising right now...

...but you updated and there's just so many better things to do XD

Will Maria come into this at all? And I can't wait to find out what actually happened.
Ryu Kitsune Bard84 chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Huh, so now Luke thinking it's there fault. Can't say I blame him considering it seems that no one is looking for him at this time. Hopefully he and by extension we will get an answer to that. I can't wait to see more of your work. Oh and a Happy Easter to you too.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
can u write another one plz x
MOREID4EVA chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Mate, this is amazing! I thought I had it figured out but then you go and change it! I can't wait t read your next chapter!
(Was that ok? I think that is what I told you, but now it is a review ;) )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »