Reviews for Hello Wisconsin
BleckBlah5956 chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Awwww! Update soon please :)
kawaii-panda-sama chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
*Is raging because of chapter 3's cliffhanger*
ASDFGHJKL WHHHHYYYYYY?
KellyLynn1725 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Great story! I hope you update soon, can't wait to read more!
Lyric Dreams chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
hi, like it so far. please write more. tanks
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Haha I liked the ending :) it was super funny when Jacki was getting Michelle (yes I used her full name) ready. It reminded me of my friend when she would try and get me all dolled up to try and impress my crush (who is incredibly Hyde-like) she tried to dress me up like a skank so I would go along with her until she left. Sorry do talking about myself there this was awesome and Jackie was a little bit OC but I can't wait for more!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Yay! Don't worry your character (I would spell her name if I wasn't lazy) is not Mary sue like. I like how you included hydes crush in Donna. When you write you can feel what M (thats what I shall call her because I'm lazy) feels, like how she was irritated at Hydes crush, or maybe that was just me :P anyways I can't wait for more and if I don't reply it's cause im at the beach and there's like no wifi here. I cat wait for more!
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm usually not a big fan of Hyde/OC stories, but you have made me forget all about Jackie. I really really really like your story so far. You did a good job setting it up and developing the characters in this chapter. I honestly can't wait for you to update!