Reviews for Father's Watch
Lazy wolf with blue eyes chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Fuuuuunnnnnnyyyyy as hell. Cute as well.
butterfly here i come chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I can't stop laughing oh my gosh I'm crying from laughing so hard great story
Lady Labrat chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm laughing so hard I can't get enough air in my lungs
Crimson Hope chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
aw go PAPAS
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
so funny, what a nice conversation between friends hahhahahahahahah
runawayy chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hahaha! their dads are just like them!
spikesfirstluv chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
i dont know what to say... Um funfunfunfun! *runs around like hyper-monkey-on-crack
general zargon chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
really liked the story. can you write a sequel? well keep up the good work bye.
Loupey Lady chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Oh what fun! Yes, it does work, and I appreciate your decision to use titles instead of made-up names... easier to follow, too!
C.C. Meow chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
SO COL! I just loved it! You should write more like that! Wish I could write that good, WA *BIG BREATH* WA...*sniff* but I have a habbit of writing stories that are really, really, really...(50 more "reallys") fluffy.
Shini'chi Raine chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Awesome! That was funny (the part w/ Miroku and Sango's dad) I thought that was REALLY good. Anyways, can you read one of my stories? I would really appreciate it. No one's been reading mine and... I don't mean to beg and all but... could you? I need some reviews. Some of my fics are lame but... just tell me what you think. Well, later.

NekoYasha/NaniYasha
lisey lee chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I loved it and it was pretty funny but can u add more the endin wasnt that great
Katzztar chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
ROFL!

I only had to reread the opening paragragh to understand it. hehehe I loved it, esp. the personalities of the fathers.
Za Metallium chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Quite amusing, but the format detracted tremendously. The opening paragraph only barely explains who the players are, and only those with a fairly in-depth knowledge of Inuyasha would get the "Inutaisho" reference. In the script format, "Higurashi" makes for confusion as well. Not to say that your story wasn't amusing; I just think it's in need of (and WORTHY of) a rewrite/reformatting. The parallel interaction is funny, just hard to follow.
Fawkes chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Heehee, that was so funny :D Dialogue a bit hard(I read better with paragraphs and scenary-like a story not play) but still good story!