Reviews for The Phantom of the Opera
MKochetkova95 chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
Oh my gosh! Please make more! This story is really good! Though I'm really curious as to who the phantom is!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Gosh! I honestly don't know who the Phantom could be! You're killing me! Thanks for the explanation about the manikin, it helped explain somethings for this chapter as well as for the actual PotO. I also loved how Tifa sympathized with the Phantom after he practically kidnapped her, in a manner of speaking. I can't wait to see who it is!
uffyehnoor chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Mhmmmmmmm, goood. :3
ODTT chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
I had a really hard time trying to guess who might the enigmatic 'Phantom' be! Like most other people who reviewed here, my first guess was Sephiroth, because of the mentioning of silver hair. But then I crossed that one out as he's romantically interested in Aerith (and it'll be creepy thinking that siblings- related or not- might go that way), and likewise (judging by her blushing reaction).

Then before the character Cloud the patron came in, I decided that it could be him. That was before I read the author's note at the end of chapter 3, with remarks about 'thinking outside the box'. Soooo... I figured that it must be someone that won't even cross our minds when we think about it.

Here's my guess: it's Xehanort from Kingdom Hearts! Haha! I think it's because of his silver hair, golden-hazel eyes and his villainous character (from what I see that is). Did I gotcha?

I'm hooked to this story, it's very interesting to me. I'm looking forward to see your next update soon! Keep up the good work! :D
uffyehnoor chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
U
R
FANTASTIC BABY
AS IS THIS CHAPTER
The Last Fallen Angel chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
The Phantom has to be Vincent...though I have hard time picturing Steve Blum doing Webber
Betusta Morla chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I know! I know! Or maybe not... It's Weiss?
DivineKitten chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Umm categorizing Cloud and Tifa in romance section really confused me as to seeing the phantom's not Cloud. Regardless! Epic, epic story!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Huh...you threw me there for a loop and crushed my seph/tifa hopes. So lets see which guys are left...Genesis, Zack, Angeal, Rude, Reno, Tseng...Vincent? I need more details! Hazel eyes kind of narrows it but none of them have hazel eyes except, (possibly) Rude and Tseng. Gah, I'll just wait and see guessing is killing me, lol. Awesome update!
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Am on chapter one! Awesome! Please keep it up :D
cmsully chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
While this is good... I would suggest that you change your dialogue a LOT more than you already have.

For those who are die-hard Phantom fans (like me), they'll recognize the fact that your dialogue is almost word for word identical to the movie at least if not the play itself, and they may report you for it. I won't, but others , and also, probably a good idea to change Scarlet's and Heideggar's last names, too.

Other than that, though, keep up the good work! I'm guessing the Phantom's Zack, maybe?
SapphyreMyst chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
As I was reading the second chapter I WOULD have said Cloud...but he has silver hair. So now...Kadaj? But...he has green eyes, not brown like in your summary - gah. Can I just say I'll wait for the big reveal?

Keep going!
12345678910x chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
This is incredible...like amazing Please update soon.
uffyehnoor chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
ARAYBIA
"YOU MUST BE NEW"
CONDESCENDING WONKA MUCH? I'M DONE

BUT THIS WAS LOVELY
I'M DONE WITH YOU
WRITING SO FANTASTICALLY OKAY :D
Betusta Morla chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I would get disappointed if the Phantom wasn't cloud D: but keep the story going!