Reviews for I Can't Quite Say
nannygirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I thought this was a really great ‘what if’ piece!

The funeral scene was heartbreaking but I did like way all the team members past and present were sitting there together. That made me smile. Also really liked Foreman being the one to tell Cameron there was always a spot open for her at PPTH and which led to Chase being so eager on the idea. Heartbreakingly sad when he found out she was remarried and had a baby. Poor chase.

I really enjoyed the part with the two of them emailing each other. I could hear their voices in the messages and could see them each in their respective areas. Loved the part with Cameron smacking her forehead and then Chase looking through House’s photos on the computer. Very sweet finding out that House had so many photos saved. Loved this “His puzzles. His employees, his team, his Cuddy” made my little Huddy heart happy.

Oh and I really liked that Chase was the one to send over that picture that Cameron was looking at in the finale. Very sweet. :)

Overall a really terrific oneshot that I very much enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing it and keep up the wonderful work!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Omg!:) I really love this:)
SnowandJames4eva chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So sad...:( but I loved it nonetheless:)