Reviews for Broken Hearts
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
oh
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
Captain America is soooo irritating at times...don't really like him
Noiruna chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Do you plan to keep this as a one-shot? I'm just wondering so I know if I should look forward to a second chapter or a sequel. :D if you decide not to, I just want to compliment your writing, and the plot idea, it was unique from others I've read. :D. It's hard to find really good, unique plot ideas like this one. :D
aryannerose chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
ouch! so sad!
AquaIce chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Frickin' Steve.
emo-princess666 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Screw you Captain...I never liked you anyways!
karen1025 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Please don't let him die, and write a sequel!
Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top (also chocolate sauce if you want)
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
... Ouch... Brilliant, but ouch...
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
And then what happened?
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
oh my gosh, this was such a fantastic story! Loved it so much! The pain that Loki felt, trying to save Tony but ultimately failing because the others interfered. Ugh, why couldn't Steve listen to Loki?! What must it have been like, for Loki, seeing the light leave Tony's eyes, when the shrapnel finally found his heart. :( Great job on this little story! I loved it! :)
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
NO! PLEASE! NOOOOOOO!

OK, here's how to fix this: write another chapter and post it. This chapter should have an alternative ending to this ending. Tony should live! Loki should be with him! Please do that! Pretty please with a digital cherry on top! PLEASE!
Helca Maica chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Something snapped in my heart just now...:(...I love this story so much, and hate it at the same time...!

Amazingly well written!
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
! Oh my gosh! This is very sad and very awesome at the same time. Poor Loki, trying to save Tony. Poor Steve who was only trying to save Tony but actually helped his death.
This one-shot is epic!
zoozoosboo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It was beautiful. I'm not good with words, compliments, or emotions is general...but ut was beautiful.
badassbettie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012