Reviews for Broken Hearts
AquaIce chapter 1 . 6/13
Frickin' Steve.
emo-princess666 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Screw you Captain...I never liked you anyways!
karen1025 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Please don't let him die, and write a sequel!
Pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top (also chocolate sauce if you want)
MayaStormborn chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
... Ouch... Brilliant, but ouch...
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
And then what happened?
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
oh my gosh, this was such a fantastic story! Loved it so much! The pain that Loki felt, trying to save Tony but ultimately failing because the others interfered. Ugh, why couldn't Steve listen to Loki?! What must it have been like, for Loki, seeing the light leave Tony's eyes, when the shrapnel finally found his heart. :( Great job on this little story! I loved it! :)
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
NO! PLEASE! NOOOOOOO!

OK, here's how to fix this: write another chapter and post it. This chapter should have an alternative ending to this ending. Tony should live! Loki should be with him! Please do that! Pretty please with a digital cherry on top! PLEASE!
Helca Maica chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Something snapped in my heart just now...:(...I love this story so much, and hate it at the same time...!

Amazingly well written!
Sen2TOS9 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
! Oh my gosh! This is very sad and very awesome at the same time. Poor Loki, trying to save Tony. Poor Steve who was only trying to save Tony but actually helped his death.
This one-shot is epic!
zoozoosboo chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
It was beautiful. I'm not good with words, compliments, or emotions is general...but ut was beautiful.
badassbettie chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
MY FEELS.
StarkExpo2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
WHHYY?! Why would you do that to my feels?! My heart is broken and I learned the painful lesson to never read fanfiction during school because now I'm a sobbing mess!

But in all seriousness, this is an amazing story! Such good work! And it's the amazingness that makes it so tragic!
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
okay thanks for the emo mess that's now my face TT_TT
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Absolutely beautiful. But amazing. Exactly what I needed. Thank you
TheSlashBunny chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I read the rest of your wonderful, yummy, slashy and fluffy fic and then I come to this. The ending just rips my heart out and stomps on it. I just... I'm just going to go read something happy now.

One thing, "It would have worked, if he hadn't expended so much of your magic." I assume you mean "his," not "your."
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »