Reviews for Bringer of Death
Does Broly have the same potential and limits as other saiyans or does he have more because he’s the Legendary Super Saiyan? Like how high can his base power or Super Saiyan 1 power level get?
Vegeta vs Cell battle has finally arrived in DBM. Hurray! Now they have directly contradicted a previous statement of yours that there can only be ONE Cell. With Cell being cut into pieces by Vegeta and regenerating into 4 separate individuals. Your response?
What if a Facehugger, from the Alien franchise, impregnated a Saiyan? Why would the resulting Xenomorph be like?
Gellertgrindelwald00 chapter 38 . 7/30
I'm totally enjoying bringer of death and want to post this on webnovel. I won't be paid for it in any way or form and am only doing it so that a wider audience can get to read this wonderful fanfiction. I'll be posting this in another hour or so, but if you want it removed just tell me and I'll do it
Okay, I just thought of a ridiculous question. Shenron's power is tied to his creater's/current keeper's power level, right? If you gave Dende some steroids and sent him off to the gym for a few weeks, and his power got high enough, could Shenron then be able to remove the Dragon-Dude's curse?
thecjkid chapter 45 . 7/16
wait so where is cell from timeline 0 of this is Trunks’ timeline cell?
thecjkid chapter 23 . 7/9
once again loving this even more on the re-read. tiny nitpick the line comparing Cooler to the ‘weakest possible super saiyandoes seem a little out of place because as of right now Veggie is The Super Saiyan.
thecjkid chapter 20 . 7/8
goddamn just now catching that from Trunks first description it is obvious he is older than canon. nice. on my 3rd reread
SuperHerajin chapter 107 . 7/6
Will there be a chapter anytime this month? Any update? I hope you guys are doing fine.
dgunnboy1089 chapter 107 . 7/2
Absolutely loved the dynamic between Videl and Mark. I can't wait to see how that relationship progresses as this series goes on, 4 chapters a year at a time! Jokes aside though, I was wondering if you planned on releasing the complete details of your Super Saiyan system to the world once the series is finished, Super Saiyan 3 and all. Maybe even have bonus forms from Super and GT integrated into your system?
I love your series soo much. You need to contribute to one if these YouTube fanfictons, you can make moneyyyy mydude share your creativity!
What technique in DBZ is hardest to learn, let alone master?
The Rocha chapter 107 . 6/8
That fight between Videl and Mr. Satan was pretty good and dramatic! I like how Videl tries to fight Mr. Satan using only her normal abilities at first, beat the old man in his own game.

Vegeta getting ready to bring the hammer down on Babidi. Babidi better be ready for the Legendary Super Saiyan!

I feel like Babidi in this version has a lot of tricks in his sleeve. Far more than canon Babidi.

Krillin vs 18 is going to be a good fight. Now that he has his android power-boost, they should be pretty much equals, but as a martial artist, Krillin is clearly the superior here. Still, I don't think 18 is going to just give up.
Will we see Ki blasts suddenly change direction at the will of the user like we saw Gohan do in Dragonball Multiverse? How was he able to do it? Telekinesis?
Teen Shallot chapter 17 . 5/17
This was a glorious fight and I loved how you displayed the tactic the Prince of all Saiyans has. You are so much better than 90% of DBZ fanfiction writers
7,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »