Reviews for Bringer of Death
ShadowLDrago chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
I like Majcnavn in the sense that he's like Beerus, very powerful, but not an outright villain, an antagonist, yes, but not an outright villain. Also, Gohan is strong enough to clutch anti-matter in his fist with little effort, the wonders of ki, huh? It seems Videl has a lot of potential, then again, considering that this time around, she's actually somewhat proficient with ki instead of having no clue about it at all, so, that helps. I wonder, would Levi happen to be an Attack on Titan reference?

Also, if you've yet to play Xenoverse 2, I recommend it, it fixes a lot of the problems with XV1, for example, you can't just use the "infinite combo" or as TeamFourStar dubbed it, the Fuck Box, if you're a male Majin/Saiyan, Super Saiyan/Vegeta is no longer broken, all races get transformations, and instead of simply having bullshit Super Armor or infinite ki to spam Ults all the time, the AI enemies are just smarter, meaning, they actually play by the rules that the game has set up.
SSVegerot chapter 34 . 12/24/2016
Wait... this doesn't make sense. If it's true what Trunks said, and he was born eight months after King Cold arrived on Earth... he would only be about nine years old at this time. So, how would he be a teenager? Or is this using the logic the games like to use by calling nine-year-old Gohan "Teen" Gohan?
jcogginsa chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
Excellent chapter as always. That's all i really have to say about the actual chapter, I devoured it too fast to form concrete thoughts. I'll give my thoughts about the Q and A though!

I wouldn't be throwing stones at the DBS writers. Even if you consider it equivalent to fanfic...you're a fanfic writer. Kind of a glass house there

As for Vegito: While I dislike the Fusion retcon, It's still a better reason than the Bad Air that made Vegito defuse the first time. The only thing that really makes it untenable is that it makes Old Kai look uninformed, and Old Kai is meant to make Supreme Kai uninformed. I still think Vegito should have never been involved though.

I agree with your thoughts on Trunks Transformation. They really need to explain that. My current theory about it is that Trunks is subconsciously gathering energy for a Genki Dama as he powers up, sort of like Sage Mode in Naruto.

Your Bulma explanation makes sense. Though based on the recent Super episode, Someone like Goku would be able to detect her. He can detect cockroach's afterall.

Majcnavn might know about Bojack in the sense that he is "A guy sealed by the Kaios" since he seems like he'd pay attention to the Kaios

Now that the Q&A is done, I have a few questions myself
1. You've mentioned your thoughts on Zamasu, but what do you think of Hit? Especially after your recent two parter
2. What did you think of Super's Baseball episode? This chapter reminded me of it, since you coincidently had Gohan be catcher just like the show
3. What did you think of the recent Ginyu reveal in Dragonball Multiverse?
Formeraxe chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
I just wanted to say thank you for this Christmas present! You guys on the BoD team always deliver. Yes, I'm not a huge fan of the High school arc to be honest, but it is a necessity for world building/characterization.

Question: Will Majcnavn eventually join the Z-fighters? Maybe not as a constant member, but like someone who helps on occasion? Or will he just be a reoccurring character?

Question 2: I noticed you had a specific choice of wording when you said: "But, the point is, BoD is not dead *yet*"
Yet. Just that one word is very foreboding to me, honestly. You said in a previous chapter that you have no plans on ending BoD. After these past many months, has your stance changed?
Katsuargi chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
Glad to see this back. I'm enjoying the arc, but am a little anxious for things to get started on the next. Probably because of how long it is between chapters rather than anything you're doing wrong in the righting though, as I am enjoying it!

On Super: I'm enjoying it. I'd put it somewhere between Z and GT on the whole, in that it's clear Toriyama is involved with it quite a bit, but we're also dealing with the studios...quirks, powerscaling / placement being one of the bigger ones.

I understand why they did the Vegetto thing. I would have preferred them to just pop in Gogeta instead given the plot point was to have a limited timeframe fusion, but Vegeto is the more recognizable and canon one, so that's what we got.

The manga adaptation does seem to feel much more coherent in general.
Knight of elves chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
I really like your story so far and thanks for a Christmas update. I hope that you give a clear explanation of the demon realm. I was always curious of it.
Blake2020 chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
Merry Christmas to you as well and enjoy the chapter as well and until the next update?
zach8920 chapter 99 . 12/24/2016
Oh my god another chapter YESYESYEYSSYEYSYYES
fedefanfic chapter 69 . 12/24/2016
that was a good chapter although i'm a little annoyed how trunks,krillin,etc reacted to satan speech its like i get you don't like satan but not every thing he does is that of an idiot(its kinda awkward to look back at satan's treatment by the cast in the cell games when you are a fan of satan)
other than that good chapter
fedefanfic chapter 67 . 12/24/2016
the moment when piccolo talked to gohan mentally was beyond cute
also i like the speech gives to gohan,even trough he did it to save face it feel inspirational and geniuine
fedefanfic chapter 58 . 12/22/2016
nice chapter,it was fun to read
you know this got me thinking ┬┐how could present gohan come up with and archive fpssj yet future gohan did't even think about it?
don't worry lug i'm with you...i also peed myself if vegeta come up to kill me or at least look like he wants to kill me
nismo66771 chapter 98 . 12/20/2016
Such a great story! When will there be an update?
fedefanfic chapter 50 . 12/19/2016
its a good model for power levels,i also like how respectful you where about someone disagreeing with your model,while i prefer the multiplier for the saiyans(especifically about the super saiyans forms) yours its pretty good too
g chapter 98 . 12/11/2016
update pleaseeeeeee
SSVegerot chapter 73 . 12/9/2016
Now I understand why Cell is at 1.54 billion, you did that to explain why Teen Gohan was struggling against Dabura in the Majin Boo arc in canon right? Based on your model, Super Saiyan 2 is always a 1.5 billion additive, and cannot be "powered up" like Full Power Super saiyan. So by that logic, the weakest Gohan could have been in that situation would have been 1.5 billion and because Dabura is stated to be on level with Cell, it only makes sense.
6,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »