Reviews for Bringer of Death
Guest chapter 107 . 5/5/2021
Can you give the power levels of the main cast as of chapter 108 if there aren't spoilers in that?
Guest chapter 107 . 4/22/2021
How does the wider galaxy view Earth now, since it’s Vegeta’s adopted homeworld (do they know that? I think they know that)?

Also how durable is katchin - how powerful do you need to be to break it with a punch? Or a charged ki blast?

Presumably it’s beneath any of Buu’s levels else Shin would’ve tried to cage him, but then again his transmutation ability kinda makes that strategy impossible against him anyway, so...
Guest chapter 98 . 4/22/2021
remember the scientists in the biobroly bovie who created a clone of broly who could be somewhat controlled at reegenrate imagine that movie was cannon those scientists worked with bulma gero dr flappe frieza scientists saiyan scientists cerealean scientists uuniverse 3 guy scientist anilraza dbs tournament of power where he fused w2ith his creaton and tuffle scientists just imagine
Guest chapter 85 . 4/21/2021
please spare zangya zangya and krillin gohan and 18 or even broly with eighteen oniya with gohan even or oniya with yamcha and tien
Guest chapter 63 . 4/20/2021
Is it possible for piccolo to absorb all the namekianwarriors and lord slug as he might have to fight brolyandsuperperfectcellplusawaybiggerpowerboosttokeepupwiththesaiyansorifnotsurpasstheminthebujsagaalbeittemporarily
Trace Reading chapter 21 . 4/18/2021
really I have no idea when this chapter was posted but since the release of Super I gotta point out, Briefs is Bulma's dad's name. They're a no-surname family. Briefs, Panty, Bloomers, Tights, and in the future Trunks. I'm not 100% sure if Bra (not Bulla that's stupid) got migrated from GT and made canon, but yeah.

It's just a pet peeve. Like reading old Naruto stories and fucking everyone throwing the name Arashi Kazama around.
Axccel chapter 13 . 4/16/2021
The water was tap water. Goku knows that.
Axccel chapter 11 . 4/16/2021
Meh, Vegeta tried to kill them before so it’s not like Goku’s actions weren’t justified in a tit-for-tat sort of way. And they kinda need the planet to not blow up or they’ll die, which was already narrated and Vegeta knows it. So, again Goku was justified.
ozielbriseno92 chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
I guess we wont get a chapter this month? Lol
Commander M3 chapter 95 . 3/18/2021
This chapter shows that Future Goku is resurrected by the Namekian Dragon Balls easily. Why? It's because of Future Vegeta's actions of killing Goku, telling the Z-Fighters not to resurrect Kakarot, and Goku telling the Z-Fighters that he wants to stay in the Otherworld, Goku never gets the heart virus. If Future Vegeta didn't kill Goku, he would have succumb to the heart virus and the Dragon Balls of Earth and Namek would resurrect him. Also, if someone who dies from natural causes, the dragon balls couldn't resurrect that person who dies from natural causes.

Since Goku is resurrected by the Namekian Dragon Balls easily because he wasn't affected by the heart virus, he has to beholden of Vegeta even more because he saved him from the heart virus. Meaning that Goku is in Vegeta's debt.
SithDestroyer chapter 107 . 3/16/2021
I’ve been rereading this story in my off time since October. Read it back in 2018, probably my favorite Dragon Ball fanfic out there. So much thought I’d put into everything. This latest chapter was amazing. I never thought Mr. Satan could be made into a threat, but you proved me wrong! I’m really excited to see what thoughts Gohan has on the Levi revelation. Also the mystery demon with Babidi is totally King Cold. They never found his body, and he is big!

Onto questions!

Could Majcnavn beat, or at least severely damage, Buu or Hirudegarn with his magic? You said a SSJ3 could beat him easily, but the abilities he utilized against Vegeta and Gohan seem really interesting.

Could Buu absorb Majcnavn?

Is there any chance you’d tackle Janemba and a Hell uprising? I always found Fusion Reborn to be something the main show needed, such an interesting concept. Sure they tried it in GT, but it wasn’t nearly as good. A BOD version would certainly be interesting.

Last question: What is Mercenary Tao doing after Bojack crashed Mr. Satan’s demonstration? And what happened to him in Trunks’ timeline?
Commander M3 chapter 32 . 3/11/2021
Despite Future Vegeta killing Future Goku, it is shown that his action may have unintentionally saved Goku's life from the heart virus. In the BoD Present Timeline, it is shown that Present Goku got the heart virus from Yardrat. However, Goku managed to conquer it. Also, in the BoD Future Timeline, after killing Goku, Future Vegeta told Z-Fighters not to resurrect Goku because if they do, they will suffer his wrath and Future Goku told them not to resurrect him because he wants to stay in King Kai's place, this is a good thing because Goku had the heart virus after coming home from Yardrat, killing King Cold and learning Instant Transmission. But Vegeta killing him prevented the heart virus from entering his system and getting succumb to it. Because of Future Vegeta's actions, Goku is easily ressurected by the Dragon Balls of Namek or the Earth Dragon Balls.
yasho360 chapter 107 . 3/9/2021
finally, hercule vs Videl. this has been a long time In the making. I knew she wouldn't win, but I was kind of disappointed with the lackluster performance. she had plenty of martial arts techniques Hercule had never taken seriously but she just took him on with power vs power and got stomped.
AlphaDBZ chapter 107 . 3/6/2021
Lovely chapter! Absolutely great storytelling with Hercule and his daughter that I think was much needed if it were to have happened in actual DBZ. The split of Videl being her father's girl but Gohan's boyfriend was brilliantly explored in this duel.

Otherwise, I jut wanted to say that it is great to see Bringer of Death treading along:) I have been a reader for about 9 years and just know that whatever pace you guys continue writing this, we will patiently follow along
Chmia chapter 107 . 3/1/2021