Reviews for Bringer of Death
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 18 . 5/8
Far out, that's amazing! Vegeta liquified breathable oxygen and stored it within him, enough to last an entire weak without air! This Super Saiyan's completely insane! Love how C47 calls anything with bone and flesh, "meatbags" hahahaha! That Android's just too funny!

Shit, Cooler's a goner now! His last words would've definitely wounded Vegeta, that's for sure and I guess he didn't want to give him that satisfaction! Though I would've liked to know what he'd said haha!

Now, the entire galaxy has no doubt that the Super Saiyan of legend is the single most powerful being in the cosmos! And after this gruesome battle, he'll definitely get another Zenkai boost! Wonder how tough King Cold is!

Ahh, good old Goku's arrived on Yardrat. The moron couldn't control his pod hahaha! Oh well, I don't blame him!

What, Vegeta wants to battle Goku already?! Damn! That's not fair! He should give the poor guy a little time to catch up! Then again, I can hardly wait for the moment he arrives on Earth!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 17 . 5/8
Damn, Vegeta's awesome with his skill in martial arts and combat strategy! I absolutely love how he exploits Cooler's weaknesses, despite the latter's power superior in his fifth form! Guess 5 million isn't enough leeway to make up for the advantage in battle experience that Vegeta clearly possesses! I love it! Those blows were perfectly placed and they've taken their toll on Cooler, badly! In spite of his power, he's slowed down considerably and Vegeta's just annihilating him!

Holy shit, Cooler finally used his brains! If that moon's gone, Vegeta's history! Shit, how'd Vegeta survive that?! Insane! He must've had a backup plan for something like this! One must have a backup plan against any frost demon!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 16 . 5/8
Haha Cooler thinks he knows Vegeta's true strength now. How wrong he is! He hadn't even turned Super against his goons, 'cuz they were still dozens of times below his strength!

Holy crap, Vegeta fights smart! Deflecting Cooler's death beam right back at him, then reappearing behind him and elbowing him towards it! That was a good move! Not to mention that galic flash. He really knows his shit! Tactical genius that guy, second only to Piccolo, I'd say!

Oh yeah, transformation time! AWESOME!

Whoa, 155 million! DAMN! That means that Vegeta's base strength is 10 million! That's insane!

Ahhh King Cold wants to come to Cooler's rescue, huh?! He won't be of much consequence. I really expect to see Cooler's fifth form, pretty soon! If he really has it, Vegeta's in for a world of surprise! She he does have it, after all! Wonder how this'll turn out!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 15 . 5/8
Damn, your understanding of all that technological space jargon is astounding, to say the least haha! I always have serious trouble with technical terms, so unlike you hahaha!

Hmmm, I anticipate a little fling between Vegeta and Oniya hahaha (after all, she's done nothing but pleased him, thus far)! Guess I'll know soon!

Hahahaha You used the TFS Salza, hilarious!

LOL Seriously?! Vegeta's broadcasting his fights?! What is he, the new Hercule Satan?! Hahahahaha! Just kidding, he has good reason! It helps him acquire new allies and expand his empire, through sheer terror! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 14 . 5/8
Ooooo, the canon dream! Vegeta would be wise to heed them, 'cuz Goku will certainly become a Super Saiyan sooner than he realizes!

Ahhh nice, Vegeta's getting a gravity chamber! Smart! Without it, Goku would certainly be the number 1 Saiyan, once again!

Wow, Vegeta's nearly as bad of a tyrant as Frieza, but had he been Frieza, that fool that dared address him by his first name, wouldn't be alive, that's for sure!

Ahh, 100 times planet Vegeta's gravity means 1000 times Earth's gravity! Nice one!

Wait, now that I think about it, Goku did also save Vegeta's life from Frieza, by hurling away that planet exploding ball, with his Kaio-Ken x 20 Kamehameha! He screwed up afterwards, but Vegeta seems to be forgetting when he aided him that first time!

Hahaha Yardrat, awesome! Goku's going to learn IT and head to Earth, after he trains! His base power's far above Vegeta's as of now, though he can't go Super Saiyan! I anticipate an awesome, heat-filled battle to come!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 5/7
Good that Vegeta learned his lesson from death here! It's a really important lesson, after all!

Oh, good explanation about the Kaio-Ken! It accounts for a lot, 'cuz if power levels rise in the hundreds of millions and Super Saiyan is capped at 145 mil your own power, then Kaio-Ken would be able to surpass Super Saiyan! Nice one!

Malaka did work with the Saiyans before, so I'd have expected Vegeta to be a little more familiar with him than the others hehe.
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 12 . 5/7
Such a shame it had to turn out this way! But I know it'll be awesome! If Vegeta does happen to kill Goku, they will wish him back, so I guess it's not too bad hehe! Plus that will kind of make them even (a life for a life).

Whoa shit, Namek's going to blow! Holy crap, this looks bad! Oh damn, how could Porunga protect Namek from a Super Saiyan or from Goku though?! That's impossible! His powers ought to be much too limited for that! :/

Oh wait, now I get it! Porunga simply causes the blasts to prematurely detonate, thus protecting the planet from the wrath of a Super Saiyan! That makes sense!

Damn, judgment day in a year! Wonder how that's going to go! I know Goku will train harder than ever, that much is certain! Hope it's a good battle! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 5/7
Damn, I thought Vegeta would come back super pissed, but instead he's ecstatic hahaha! Love how he stands up for Goku! Shit, Frieza's told Vegeta the truth! This could be bad, really bad! But he should be more forgiving, I hope, 'cuz Goku's intentions were to try and save the planet!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 9 . 5/7
Wow, that Goku/Vegeta moment was really touching! Especially when he calls him his Prince! This fic is just full of crazy surprises! Goku dead too?! No way!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 5/7
LOL at that idiot Vegeta and his celebratory explosions.

Oh crap, Vegeta's out for vengeance! I'm glad he spared Goku! That was awfully nice of him! And Goku had such a casual air about him!

Whoa, holy crap, I didn't expect that! Vegeta killed?! NOOOOO!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 7 . 5/7
I love your explanation of power levels! Very well done, but it leaves one question unanswered and that is Goku's sudden surge in power, when he returned to Earth from Yardrat, as well as the massive difference between Trunks and Vegeta's power in the Androids saga (since Vegeta puts up a good fight against 18, taking numerous hits before finally losing, while Trunks gets taken out in two hits). That being said, however, it solves all of the other problems you mentioned!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 5/7
Wonder how Goku plans to escape...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 5/7
Poor Vegeta, pissed off that Goku had to save him! Egotistical prick haha! But I love it, all the same!

Hahaha Goku and Vegeta are both morons, always letting their opponents reach their peak power! Foolish Saiyans!

Goku: Let's just have a little faith in Vegeta.

Piccolo: I don't know Goku; I have a LOT of difficulty putting any trust in Vegeta.

LOLOL! Funny as hell!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 5/7
Ahh yes, Goku's here! I always love when Goku enters the scene! The guy's just so freaking cool! As much as I hate how the anime sidelines every character in Goku's favor, I just can't help but love him to death (I don't blame him for the faults of bad writing)!

Holy shit, thank God for Goku! He just saved all their asses, from that crazy-as death bomb! Good man! That's my homie!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 3 . 5/7
I wonder if/when Goku will re-emerge from the rejuvenation chamber.

Seems you're using too many DBZ lines I'd say. Can't blame you, 'cuz I did the same thing in my story in the early segments, but improved that as I went, coming up with my own stuff hehe. I suspect that with your story, it'll probably be the same! Original content is just so much better, I've found!
6,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »