Reviews for Bringer of Death
jtawh chapter 73 . 7/17
"A: Vegeta was recalling legend, not fact. All of it was at least based in truth, but it wasn't all true. For example, the true Saiyan homeworld wasn't exactly destroyed..."
Can I take a guess and say that the original world was earth?
OmegaTheMessiah chapter 81 . 7/16
Will the consequences of destroying cell from existence revealed themselves eventually as the fic goes on?
TAF108 chapter 57 . 7/13
I wanted to save my review for the latest chapter of your brilliant story. And when I do, I want to review it with my full ability. Over the past year I have taken up reviewing after all. And it would be a great honor to put that skill to use on a story such as this. But I couldn't help but favorite and follow this story after such a thrilling chapter. And I just wanted to say this story is simply brilliant. It does justice to the manga, DBM, abridged and Vegeta himself as a character. I've never enjoyed a story more. I even feel as though I've seen you grow as a writer, from the beginning of this story to what I'm reading now. At any rate, I want you to know that this story is brilliant. I once considered writing one similar to this myself, but having read this I know anything I wrote would be mediocre in comparison to the story of the GREATEST Vegeta. Even now I'm fighting the urge to type my usual thousand word reviews. Just know I've enjoyed your story. And the justice it's done to my favorite Dragon Ball character(I say Dragon Ball so not to exclude Z, Super and regrettably GT.)

~TAF108
renju chapter 1 . 7/12
is kaikoen compatible with the great ape form?if so could vegeta in great ape form with kaioken beat frieza?
Uraharaisgod chapter 69 . 7/13
Hrm, why didn't Trunks take the Brave Sword into the fight against Cell Jnr? It's already been used to devastating effect against Cell so he already knows to be wary of it, while it can also afford a means for Trunks to preserve and not reveal his full strength and limits to Perfect Cell, which was obviously Cell's goal by matching the two up anyway. I know it's effectively acting as a crutch, but it makes better tactical sense to use it and keep what Cell doesn't know of in reserves for the Final Round.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 93 . 7/12
Great chapter as always.

Something I wondered. You said here:

"Q: How do you view power boosts by a character who is in an extreme emotional state? After all, throughout the series the only person whose power level really spikes in moments of intense anger/emotion is Gohan. So it confused me when the boost you gave Vegeta replicated Gohan's own "transformation".
A: I don't think Vegeta's ever been in this type of emotional state before, except when he transformed. And as he'd just become a SSj2 recently, there was just no way for him to get to SSj3. When any Saiyan becomes emotionally overwhelmed, they can subconsciously push themselves to a higher level of power by burning off their own life-energy"

So, what does it mean that Gohan seems to have had access to a massive reservoir of inner power that time and again showed itself in explosions of strength whenever he was sufficiently angry? To the point that it was (presumably before Toriyama decided to continue on from the Cell Saga, make Goku the hero again, and downgrade Gohan) intrinsically connected with his Ascended Saiyan state, Super Saiyan 2?
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 50 . 7/12
I find myself extremely impressed with the sheer effort put into this piece.
samuel.hoddinott chapter 93 . 7/12
Another great chapter man. I'm curious, where did the inspiration for Kara come from in this chapter? I know you've answered this before but will you be doing GT as well. Maybe try to fix it up a bit. I'm actually a fan of the GT series and I'd love to see someone like yourself put it in order. Keep up the excellent work.
Well, not really a review though Id appretiate your opinion. I see the key of possession failure was not "god-like" power but "mighty mind" or "unbreakable will". That is, if Babidi tried to possess 1,000 units Vegeta (no Majin boost) it would have been more or less the same, save that more ki makes so much more faster and easier to dissolve mind-messings. On the other hand, if he tried on a SSJ2 with much less conviction and self-determination he might succeed.
ta.shrivastava chapter 93 . 7/11
I agree with you! its dragon ball z not the saiyan ball z hahahaha!
Narku the ultimate fusion chapter 27 . 7/11
I like the story so far but I have a question since trunks seems to have been born earlier than in cannon what of goten will he born early as well since they were about the same age during the world tournament
Hi!
Besides flattery for the excelence, what if a grand piece of antimatter comes into full touch with a superpowerful warrior? Would it protect totally, partially, depends on PL, not at all against annihilation?
RM63 chapter 93 . 7/9
I think it's awesome that Trunks is using his father's old empire to help with Earth. That's a clear advantage that BoD future Trunks has over canon future Trunks that I think will go a long way in helping Earth rebuild. Also, I seriously thought that the girl was Videl at first, but I'm glad that you introduced a new character. The cliffhanger at the end was also very exciting. Overall, I think that this saga is going to be one of the best ones yet.
Have you watched the first episode of Dragon Ball Super?
eternalvegito chapter 48 . 7/8
First, was that a Lion King reference I read? Second, I like how Goku broke the nervous tension after Cell said those broken fragments about how he's changed
5,969 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »