Reviews for Bringer of Death
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
Wht does Buu’s absorption shrink people? How does the shrinking work? Does it involve space time manipulation or is it like antman shrinking the distance between atoms?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
Do you plan on having a second interview with Gohan? If so, far away would you say it would be?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
Is there a way to achieve intangibility using a Ki technique or would that require straight up magic?
InfiniteEscuro chapter 54 . 6/6/2023
The explanation of how superliminal flight is achieved is fantastic. It's made out to be a learned technique, something you need to figure out a way to surpass, instead of just being a question of power level dictating your mph. I like to think using that example that a natural passive ability of Divine Ki is the user being automatically unbound in physical space, allowing a Super Saiyan God to naturally achieve their power level's full speed with their only focus being on flying faster, without any effort needing to be split towards actually "unchaining" them from the limits on movement.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2023
If matter that comes from the vacuum eventually dissipates back into the vacuum unless made permanent by magic, then how do non-magical species like saiyans or acrosians keep the extra mass from not dissipating? Ex: 3rd form Frieza or Broly’s legendary form.
Guest chapter 109 . 5/10/2023
Debubk

Dabura?

There is a huge Misconception

The level of power go on had was because of his rage boost as a super saiyan 2.. He was stronger than an average super saiyan 2 and He He was able to stale mate Super Perfect Cell Kamahamaha.

According to the dragon ball gt journal 43, Super Saiyan grade 4 is just as powerful as Grade 3 without Drawbacks And it was mentioned that Is mastering the super Saiyan transformation is Necessary in order to unlock super Saiyan 2

Super Saiyan Grade 3 Is 10 times stronger than the normal unmastered form according to El Legendario Manga.

Therefore Is Super Saiyan full power: x500

SS2: x1000

SS3: x4000
InfiniteEscuro chapter 37 . 5/8/2023
"I AM A BEAST!"

Huh. I wonder if someone in your fanbase ended up becoming a writer for Dragon Ball Super. Either that, or it's just a coincidence that Gohan now has a form literally called Beast.
s0ra5000 chapter 2 . 3/29/2023
Frieza is a racist cunt
Guest chapter 109 . 3/26/2023
You mentioned characters need Ki to live, but Slug and Trunks are Ki-less. Doesn’t that contradict your statement?
Cactus chapter 109 . 3/22/2023
Great to see the Videl and Hercule start to fix things but with him back on the good side honestly one of the things I'd love to see that would come out of left field for so many people would be portara fusion Gokule, would make for a wierd family talk with gohan and videl though.
Any thoughts on working Janemba into BoD eventually?
zSnako chapter 1 . 3/17/2023
Wow. I have never seen a story with a million words. bra-fucking-vo
LongLiveTheAncientKing chapter 109 . 3/8/2023
Quick question, how do you all view Acrosian potential or the Majin mark in this story? As your version of Cold in over a decade managed to achieve his 5th form but also gained enough power to rival if not surpass a Super Saiyan 2. Along with that will you incorperate things like Frieza's insane power growth?
BannedUserName chapter 109 . 12/21/2022
I thought this fic was long gone. Glad to see its not. There aren't very many fics out there that understand how actual writing works and would rather just do what they want but not what the story NEEDS.

This fic on the other hand is doing it right every time
MrFrankyG4 chapter 109 . 12/19/2022
Great to read yet another chapter! One of the best stories on here! I have an inquiry about Gohan. In previous chapters, he's transformed into a SSJ2 so his uncertainty in transforming here surprised me as I thought he would've been more comfortable with it. But him having continued training makes me love his character even more! Would it have been too time-consuming for him to have attempted to master SSJ2 the same way he did for SSJ1?
DerEisendrache chapter 109 . 12/17/2022
So glad this story is continuing! I've been reading since about chapter 65-66, and I've enjoyed every second of it. Really excited to see what comes next as well as learning what everyone's power level is.
7,771 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »