Reviews for Bringer of Death
Higgins chapter 99 . 4/10
How much different would the appearance and demeanor of a female Super Saiyan 4 be from a male Super Saiyan 4?
By your power level system,is it possible for master roshi with pl.300 to blow up the moon or frieza with pl.530000 to destroy planet vegeta?
As far as DragonBall fanfics go yours is definitely one of the best, if not the best, I think I've re-read it like 3 or 4 times already. Is there any way you can post updates as to how the new chapters are getting along, kind of like the progress bar that TeamFourstar had for a while on their old website? Every time there's a long hiatus I get worried that you had to stop writing for some reason, and I think a lot of the fans do as well. I understand that you have a busy life and you do this for fun, so I'm not asking for any concrete release schedule (that's pretty unreasonable anyway), just updates as to where you are in the writing/editing/revision process of future chapters so we know you haven't stopped for some reason. I think we all can understand if you can't, this site seems like it's unable to support that kind of thing anyway, other than the email alerts for new chapters.
Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic!
FirenFnBrimstone chapter 99 . 4/6
Ah, I love this story so darn much. You guys are absolutely awesome.

So I guess the dragonsphere (galaxy sphere?) has got something to do with the galaxy itself. Like, each galaxy has its own. And inside it contains... important stuff? The blueprint of the galaxy? The energy/magic that made... Idk.

I will speculate with near certainty that Babidi happened to run into a lost soul that was floating through the cosmos, unable to enter otherworld due to a wish of immortality. His physical body probably met with a rather disgruntled force strong enough to vaporize it, lol, and THAT'S who the second demon king is. It's gonna be fun to see how many problems he causes with the majin boost and his immortality. Babidi was able to restore his body somehow, I suppose.

I guess the the Dracoshin had a bit of falling out amongst themselves, probably towards the end of, or after, the War of Lords. The Nameks are the key here, I believe. I wouldn't be surprised if the War started because the Dracoshin didn't take kindly to the Kaioshin introducing life into their magnificent creations of light. Some of the Dracoshin might have came around at the end and, through some fantastic tale, ended up choosing to help mortals by becoming wish-granting dragons. Either that or that was their punishment for losing the War of Lords. That would explain why they're referred to as "the fallen". Shenron's unwillingness to speak more of it indicates it was certainly something unpleasant. I can't wait to find out!

It's been three and a half months since the last update, and if you hadn't taken the time to mention that you would let us readers know immediately following a decision to discontinue this glorious story, I'd be kinda worried. As it is, I hope everything is going well in your lives, and when you get around to updating again, I assure you we readers will be here, overjoyed at your return, haha. I do have an itching feeling that an update is just around the corner, but regardless of whether it is or not, I thank you for enriching my life with this fantastic tale.
moon1 chapter 99 . 3/29
please update!
SLotH4 chapter 12 . 3/31
Is there any benefit whatsoever to punching Majin Buu? Seems like he never wears out or gets injured and the only thing that does real damage are ki attacks.
tirasangue chapter 19 . 3/27
This story seems great so far! I've put it off until now because I'm really not a big fan of Vegeta (although he ranks higher than Gohan for me).

Does the story get a bit more even on awesome for Vegeta, Goku and the other ones later on? The "My goal of including it here is, as always, to give Vegeta a chance to be awesome" had me a bit worried. Not to say the story isin't good though, and I'm still in the beginning of it I suppose.
Andytango chapter 1 . 3/25
Just to provide a counterpoint to BreadTalk's opinion.

I, for one, would like to see the story continue. It has been a fantastic ride, and there is still much further to go. Obviously, I would like to see more frequent updates - but even if you could only update the story once or twice a year, I would still read it.

As long as you still hold interest in continuing this story, I will be here to read it - and I am sure that there are many, many others who will do so as well. If you require a hiatus from the story, as the wait in between the last two chapters indicated, feel free to take it. I'm sure that you can gather from the masses of positive responses after your last chapter, that the fans of your story - present and future - will come back to it time and time again.

Good luck with whatever you are doing, and I hope that you will come back to BoD with gusto, when you feel like it. There's no need to feel ashamed for the wait - many of us fully understand and will treasure each chapter as it comes.
Why doesn't a villain attack goku while he is charging a kamehameha?
Breadtalk chapter 99 . 3/22
I've been a huge fan of this fanfiction since around chapter 8 or 9. I would get so excited every week when it was released like that to read what is quite frankly, a work of art. If it wasn't full of already owned characters, it would make a good standalone book.

Unfortunately, I have soured on it. Nothing to do with the writing, or the plot. It's simply the waiting time. One chapter in nine months is not the way to go.

Understandably, you are probably incredibly busy with your personal life, and I can fully understand that. I know how difficult it is to slip your passion into something when bogged down with reality.

I check here nearly every day. At least 4-6 times a week, hoping for an update. What I am trying to say is that the extremely slow cycle this fanfic has now makes TFS seem like Roadrunner. Surely it may be better, if a semi-regular update isn't possible, to put the story to rest, and give us a comprehensive set of spoilers as to what would have happened. It would allow your loyal readers to gain a peace of mind, and a conclusion to what has been a phenomenal read. It would also finally take away the weight I am sure you have in the back of your mind about having to update this thing at some point, and find ways to creatively satisfy yourself, and your audience.

Once again though. Thanks for the past 5 years or so
How high can yamcha train his power and kaioken if he trains as hard as tien and krillin?
Warrior of Night chapter 99 . 3/10
1) What if in Age 778 in the Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks Television Special Timeline, Future Gohan and the young preteen Future Trunks had met with Future Whis and were trained by him?

2) What if instead of following their destructive impulses set by their creator, Future Android 17, Future Android 18, and Future Imperfect Cell openly rebelled against their programming and befriended the Future Z Fighters? With the three even going so far as to not go after the Future Goku, if they had helped in the journey to Future Namek to revive him, and then trained with him?

3) Would Future Gohan or even Goku Black himself have just stood there if either of them had been present during Spopovitch's torture of Videl in the latter two's match of the 25th World Martial Arts Tournament? If not, what would either of them have done to save Videl from the crazed Spopovitch?
update soon
Josey554 chapter 99 . 3/2
Q1] Is prince Vegeta known throughout the universe?

Q2]Will Turles be included in this story?

Q3]Will you add certain elements of Dragon Ball Super in your story?

Q4]Have you planned out the entire story?

Q5]Will lord slug get a chance to redeem himself?

Q6]Could you please recommend to me some good dragon ball z fanfics?

Keep up the good work!

I apologise for the earlier mistake.
The Lonely One chapter 99 . 3/2
If he had achieved it, would Super Saiyan Rosé have had helped Goku win against Beerus or Golden Frieza?
6,729 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »