Reviews for Bringer of Death
Freedmoon chapter 7 . 12/14/2022
Hmmm interesting way to give power ups i guess
Freedmoon chapter 2 . 12/13/2022
huh, just started this, wonder why freezer is feeling so intimidated by Vegeta, i mean sure Base Vegeta was strong but at this point he wasted quite a lot of energy before the Super Saiyan stuff like Goku and his base is weaker than Goku prior to Kaioken even...
Oh well ill just read more i guess
kaffeenator666 chapter 109 . 12/10/2022
Okay so I’m not sure if this was already asked, but I have to ask this one.

How strong is Dabura? Well at least in canon?
Because I’m not sure if Gohan fought against him in SSJ or in SSJ2?
While Vegeta(or Goku?) saw the fight between Gohan and Dabura, he said that Dabura was around perfect Cell level. We don’t know if he means Perfect or Super Perfect Cell. Also, Vegeta seems pretty confident in beating Dabura

So I personally got two ways to understand this.
1. Vegeta and Goku are powerful enough in SSJ to defeat Dabura
2. Vegeta and Goku are powerful enough in SSJ2 to defeat Dabura

I’m asking this because if Dabura was somewhat equal to Gohan in his SSJ form, then both Goku and Vegeta in their SSJ should be more powerful than their counterparts 7 years ago, as new thresholds unlock higher levels of power for previous forms.

Anyway, that’s my question, I hope it’s no problem to answering it,

Take care and good look with everything.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/6/2022
Mans called Beast Gohan lmao.

Also, firing a Kamehameha from the feet will always be cool
thecjkid chapter 109 . 12/3/2022
THE GOATs are back! Been reading this for almost 7 years, always get a dopamine rush when I check back after a year to find new chapter. Thank you both for not abandoning the project amongst your busy professional lives. It is truly head and shoulders above all the other work I’ve read on here.
kanajitaylor95 chapter 109 . 12/1/2022
Its back babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby I love you npberryhill
Crinightnight chapter 109 . 12/1/2022
I have to say, I’m not a fan of Dragon ball, in particular Goku, but your story is really great! I’m loving the way you characterized Vegeta and Mr. Satan, and laughing at the poor Yamcha (I’m an horrible person). Don’t worry about the updates, it’s really a great work!
Zeon Paralysis Crystal chapter 109 . 11/30/2022
So then nice to see you back and boy I forgot how durable the Frost Demon Family are. I wonder though, who will be absorbed by the pink child with the power of a thousand nuclear warheads
SithDestroyer chapter 109 . 11/30/2022
Oh my god another new chapter! Always brightens my day to see a new BoD! What a great read. Cold and Vegeta’s fight was awesome, wish it could be animated like Goku and DBS Broly’s, there’s so much potential for a Bringer of Death adaptation. I’m loving how Babidi’s plan is AMAZING, he not only planted so many minions in the stands, but now has Vegeta’s Empire under his wing. A Majin Legendary Super Saiyan Broly could potentially give Buu a run for his zeni… Oh god please don’t absorb Broly.

Anyway, some questions!

1. If this version of Babidi took over BoD Cell, how much stronger do you think he’d get?

2. Is Piccolo The Third able to fuse with regular Namekians? Would he hold the same potential Cell did?

3. Are Raditz and Nappa still in Hell? Or would they have moved on by now? They’re characters I wish the official series would use more, glad the fan base has taken a new appreciation to them in the last half-decade.

4. Weird one here, but if Babidi were to Majinize Trunks, what would happen? Would he be able to, at least partially, counteract the Ki seal? Or would he just become a way stronger version of himself? I guess the same would apply to Slug.

Keep up the great work! This is my favorite Dragon Ball fanfic would there! Been a reader for probably 4 or 5 years, can’t put it down when a new chapter comes out.
Guest chapter 108 . 11/4/2022
Debunk.. acquainted special guide book Super Saiyan grade 3 is stated to be 10 times stronger than the unmastered Super Saiyan form... according to Dragon Ball GT Journal 43.. Super Saiyan grade 4 AKA Super Saiyan full power is stated be just as powerful as Super Saiyan grade 3 without his drawbacks.. it was also stated that the Super Saiyan 2 can only be achieved by mastering the Super Saiyan transformation.. therefore obtaining Super Saiyan grade 4 is mandatory in order to achieve Super Saiyan 2.

Therefore Canon multipliers

SS Grade 1: x50

SS Grade 2: ?

SS Grade 3: x500 with Drawbacks

SS Grade 4: x500 with No Drawbacks

SS2: x1000

Super Saiyan 3: x4000

To even support this argument look at Dragon Ball super When Vegeta Fought Cabba... in base form Vegeta even Admitted to himself that their powers are equally matched... however that was completely different when they both became Super Saiyans... Cabba As Super Saiyan did not even damage Super Saiyan Vegeta... Cabba is essentially utilizing Super Saiyan 1 grade... well Vegeta has already mastered the Super Saiyan transformation aka SS Grade 4... so while they possess the same level of power in base form... that is completely different considering that Vegeta is essentially 10 times stronger than Cabba when they both transform into a Super Saiyan.
Xehanorto chapter 108 . 10/30/2022
I just finished rereading this for the first time in a couple of years and was very excited to see a couple of new updates. I love the changes that came to the 25th Tenkaichi Budokai as a result of Vegeta's dealings with Babidi and just the nature of things with the Z Fighters with everything that happened before this saga. It is going to be very interesting to see how things develop, given it seems like things are going to descend into all out war on Earth if most of Vegeta's forces fall under the wizard's control.

I noticed you had mentioned a Facebook Group and a Discord Server, however I was unable to find your group on Facebook, has it been deleted or restricted since this chapter was posted?

Take all the time you need with future updates though, I am very excited to see where things go next.
Oprs chapter 108 . 10/25/2022
So when do you expect bringer of death to speed up somewhat? Is something more happening or are you just still preparing to eventually pick up the pace.
YisusIluminado chapter 108 . 10/17/2022
(Okay so for context I didn't see any of the trailers for DBSSH, so when I saw it the first time it was basically all new to me)

Something that's hilarious but at the same time so cool to me is that when I first watched Dragon Ball Super Superhero (god that name) the literal first thing that I thought when I watched Orange Piccolo (god that name) for the first time was "Oh my god. A new Piccolo form that he obtains thanks to a power-up by a Dragon. Bringer of Death did it first!" It was amazing. What was your and/or David's reaction?

After seeing this new form for Piccolo, do you plan in implementing it with Shin Piccolo? Like making one come before the other, combine them both, making one the final or full or ascended version of the other, ignore it entirely, just borrow a bit of the design like the back symbol or the orange color or the bulkyness or whatever but keep going with just Shin Piccolo, maybe implement Orange Piccolo in some way but change that freaking soda-like name (Like seriously man c'mon you ain't Frieza. It ain't the same.). ANYWAY, you get my point.

Also, what do you think about the whole "Upgrading Shenron in a way that even Kami didn't know, with some water, and then not specifying what did you even upgrade in the first place"?

Also also. What do you think of Gohan Beast? Honestly to me it seems like we're getting all of our strongest Z fighters to have their equivalent to Ultra Instinct to balance the field, so I get why he would get a new transformation, but honestly? I kinda don't like it. I don't like the design aside from the colors (His hair looks like it got stuck in the middle of growing to SSJ3, likeand I SPECIALLY don't like how I literally cannot even begin to understand how it works and how do you unlock it, or why does it even exist. Like... Do you need to have a SSJ2 like trigger after getting to full power Mystic? Why? Why is there anything after Mystic in the first place? Is it a Gohan only thing where his rage took form, literally? Is it that Mystic was incomplete since the beginning, and it only unlocks your full potential but to go further you need a new trigger and shape that into... something... more... that has to do with trigger? Does it has to do with God Ki? If it's called beast then why did Gohan not really seem that primal? He looked kinda overconfident like he did at the beginning with SSJ2, sure, but he was in total control and lucid enough to do a technique that he didn't ever try in the middle of a battle before. He didn't even look tired after returning to base. What are the drawbacks? Why does it exists?

Agh Sorry for the vent. Just wanted to hear your opinion but ended up ranting about mine. You guys spoiled me by making everything make cohesive sense in a Dragon Ball story that now I probably overthink too much the original. Keep going man, you're amazing.
SSS chapter 108 . 10/12/2022
5 days…after 5 days of reading I’m finally free. My eyes burn, but not out of pain, no they burn because of the magnificent of this story…Yeah anyway this is a really good story, but I have been having issues in finding other good dbz stories. Any you would recommend?
SSS chapter 47 . 10/5/2022
This chapter felt…off. It didn’t flow as well as the other chapters in my opinion.
7,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »