Reviews for Bringer of Death
apexawesome chapter 13 . 10/23
I will be luking forward to Vegeter fighting Kold in his 100percent final power form.
apexawesome chapter 12 . 10/23
I...Like Pie. But this story takes the cake.
apexawesome chapter 4 . 10/22
ooh FUCK YEAH!
Is this Linda Young Frieza or Chris Ayres Frieza?
Full Power chapter 98 . 10/18
I just gone done re-reading all the way from chapter one and npb, my brother, I stand by my belief this is the greatest DBZ work on this site. Even if I'm still iffy on the Mac...Macjy...MacGyver...Macjcnavn character/arc because I still want to learn more, re-reading this is making me SOOOO want to get back into writing FFN. I'm still thankful the writings of this fic that began with you and David inspired me to start writing FFN, which then led to my professional career and the success I've had there. So thanks, npb.

Seeing the scene about Trunks and Videl arguing, along with the comment about Trunks being Iron Man/Iron Saiyan, makes me think we may be seeing somewhat of a 'Civil War' arc or 'side story' in the near-future. Something about Videl being so pissed at how Trunks handles thing she tries to bring him and the Briefs family down a notch...

Oh, and as for that last review question about Otty fusing with other Nameks, there's a part of me that can't see it happening. I'd have to think Namekian fusion would require 100 percent Namekian cells, unlike Saiyans who can fuse despite being half-breeds. Even if Cell designed Ott with having, say, 80 percent of him being Namekian, I just don't think it's enough.

Can't wait to see # J.J. Watt my friend..God Bless.
dbky92 chapter 98 . 10/16
Nice seeing Gohan and Videl finally reuniting.
DBS SUCKS chapter 98 . 10/14
Toei Animation needs to redo the entire Dragon Ball Super series from scatch with YOU and YOUR TEAM as the NEW people behind it! Also... What are your thoughts on this new Super Trunks form? And I hope both Goku Black and Future Zamasu DIE at the hands of the Z Fighters for what they did!
As Does Black chapter 98 . 10/14
Which form of Vegeta being possessed is your favorite?
Zamasu Sucks Ass chapter 98 . 10/14
Would Super Saiyan 4 have made Son Goku from the Majin Buu Arc stronger than both Ultimate Gohan and the different forms of Super Buu?
The Flute chapter 98 . 10/13
How powerful would a Zenkai boost be if whoever had gained it recovered from having their neck cracked, heart and lungs vaporized, and then crippled?
Merle chapter 98 . 10/11
Is this dead now? no update in forever. People will have to re-reade the whole thing just to know whats going on again.
BTfan11 chapter 98 . 10/9
Please update soon. It's been too long :(
Dillon chapter 98 . 10/4
Man, I miss this story. Wish there was some way I could help get the chapters out sooner.
jun chapter 27 . 10/1
why was android 17 and android 18 released in future trunks timeline in both bod and cannon?i mean didn't Dr gero know that goku was dead and that was his main goal,right?he should ,considering he was spying on goku continuously?why would dr gero risk activating them considering their rebellious nature?
justafan chapter 31 . 9/30
vegeta needs this harem come on theres like only four saiyans start popping out them kids vegeta any king needs a harem of women get 18 in there as well afer vegeta breaks her will of course she is evil.
6,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »