Reviews for Bringer of Death
The Anguished One chapter 16 . 1/5
Humiliating Cooler before his empire is a good way to show everyone that Vegeta is serious about ruling, but now he's got to face Cooler's real power. Should be a true challenge for the Prince, potentially even making him question if the Super Saiyan can be surpassed as his defeat from Android 18 does in canon.
The Anguished One chapter 15 . 1/5
Love the finished design of Vegeta's ship, and it'll be fun seeing more of Oniya. C47 seems like a fun character too, I can picture Vegeta getting along with HK-47. Vegeta's fight against the Armored Squadron went about as expected. Now we're getting to the real event though. Cooler inevitably revealing his fifth form versus Vegeta who has practiced and tested his Super Saiyan transformation.
Daniel chapter 101 . 1/2
Is it a coincidence that when Goku and Vegeta use the fusion dance that their arm motions look similar to dials on a clock? Is that why the fusion only lasts for 30 minutes or am I reaching here? Lol
Daniel chapter 101 . 1/2
Is it a coincidence that when Gokū and Vegeta do the fusion dance, the arm motions look similar to that of dials on a clock? Is that why the fusion dance last for 30 minutes or am I reaching here? Lol.
The Anguished One chapter 14 . 1/4
I quite like Vegeta's desired ship, it sounds like a worthy vessel for him. It does sound like he'll need at minimum a small crew to operate it. I can't see him making a group like the Ginyu Force, but I am curious who he'll pick.
Heh, it seems Goku is all but destined to make an unplanned stop on his way to Earth.
The Anguished One chapter 13 . 1/4
Goku getting just a bit of his potential unlocked thanks to Guru is good here, as it's reinforcing to him that Kaioken, while useful, will not be enough to face Vegeta as a Super Saiyan.
Though it's not exactly helping him be reformed, I am liking seeing Vegeta styling himself as a lord, making claim to Frieza's empire. I'm more than okay with there not being any epic fights if it means I get to see a more scenes like this.
The Anguished One chapter 12 . 1/3
Ah, a brief but epic clash between the Super Saiyan Vegeta and Goku pushing Kaioken and his body to the very limit. With Namek now not exploding, I'm wondering if Goku won't learn Instant Transmission in this version of events... could cause some problems down the line. Regardless, we've got a promised reunion in one year. Goku had best find an efficient way to train, because I imagine Vegeta will be spending that time hunting down Cooler and Cold.
As the end of the Frieza Saga for BoD, I am loving things so far. Things will only get more intense from here.
The Anguished One chapter 11 . 1/3
There we go. Vegeta's second "fight" with Frieza went about as expected, and I will admit it was satisfying to have the prince avenge his race by killing the frost demon. Of course, as Vegeta alluded to in a previous chapter, he's still got two more targets. Frieza's dying message is probably going to be a big problem for Goku and his friends, but I'm not exactly shocked that Vegeta isn't instantly becoming pals with the Z-Fighters. That's going to take time and likely being humbled by a greater threat.
The Anguished One chapter 10 . 1/3
Nice to see a 2 vs 1 fight, we don't get a lot of that in canon. Also nice to have Goku and Gohan working together. The confirmation that Goku weakened Vegeta's attack to save Namek makes Frieza's survival make more sense. Considering I believe that's Vegeta revived (likely on King Kai's advice that a resurrected Vegeta would be able to defeat Frieza for certain while healing Goku would still leave some chance of losing), I wonder how the prince will react to learning the truth.
The Anguished One chapter 9 . 1/3
Aw, I genuinely feel bad for Vegeta here. This was a moment his entire life had been building up for, he had made the legends true... and the rug got pulled out from under him. I know this is hardly the end and it'll be interesting to see how Goku fairs here, mind you.
The Anguished One chapter 8 . 1/3
Well then, so much for Frieza being dead. I suppose Vegeta's Galic Flash is serving as this timeline's Spirit Bomb. So close to ending things, but Frieza's got some insane durability. I was just getting ready to wonder if Goku could achieve Super Saiyan himself in a year's worth of training against his friends on Earth, but it seems he'll be needing to do so now if they're going to stop the frost demon.
The Anguished One chapter 7 . 1/3
Goku attempting to convince Vegeta to spare Frieza is a noble and in-character moment, but Vegeta could never do that. A lifetime of hatred is too much to ignore, especially for someone as prideful as Vegeta is right now. It seems Frieza is actually dead here, which means no confrontation against Trunks on Earth. Cold or Cooler could be a big problem in response, but we'll see.
The Anguished One chapter 6 . 1/3
Frieza and Vegeta's indifference towards collateral may well still destroy Namek... which in the grand scheme of things would be for the best as it means Goku would likely still learn Instant Transmission.
The Anguished One chapter 5 . 1/3
Can't say I'm surprised by Vegeta's choice here. Goku doesn't even hide that he would allow the same opportunity to Frieza. Still, even at his maximum the frost demon shouldn't be better than Vegeta now.
The Anguished One chapter 4 . 1/3
Considering this was wrote before Revival of F, I'm quite amused that Frieza's desperation tactic is the same as ever. Vegeta may not like Goku's interference there, but it will make this fight much less chaotic. No need to flee the planet if it's not going to explode.
6,971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »