Reviews for Bringer of Death
Formeraxe chapter 100 . 8/18
Great chapter! I'm interested in the shorter chapter lengths, and how it will shorten the gaps between new chapters.
Question: Now that Vegeta is cleared of evil ki as shown with the stairs in Otherworld, is he immune to Babadi's mind control? Even when he still had inner demons in canon, he let himself be controlled. So would Vegeta just shrug it off?
Trevaacin chapter 100 . 8/18
In response to your saying potara now appears useless in comparison to the fusion dance, it still has three advantages. It lasts twice as long as the fusion dance (1 hour to half) it allows both beings to contribute all their power to the fusion as compared to the stronger one powering down (and the whole rival boost on top of that), and it allows two people with different body shapes, heights etc which were said to be unable to fuse, to do so. So while the retcon sucks it didn't render potara obsolete.
nanomax19922029436 chapter 100 . 8/18
What if Super Buu absorbs Majcnavn
sam chapter 17 . 8/16
how can vegeta compete with 4th form cooler when he was in his base form?cooler was at 80 million and vegeta at 10 million,which means a 700 percent to your model,more than 10 percent difference cant be overcome by skill should have been slaughtered
So many new super saiyan forms being pulled from thin air like SSJ anger, SSJ Beserk, strengthened SSJ2, Etc... It's gotten so ridiculous!
Your thoughts on this matter.
How will you reconcile this with your model?
Pls
You'reKrillinMe chapter 2 . 8/4
Fight scenes within the entire Dragon Ball series are always beyond awesome! And even though I couldn't physically see this I could still visualise it!
You'reKrillinMe chapter 1 . 8/4
Woah, it's been soo long since I read this I don't remember where I was upto so I chose to start from the beginning and honestly I'm glad this story is truly one of a kind, it's incredible! The idea, the story and most importantly the execution are all extraordinary, I'm soo excited to be reading this story!
Nassif9000 chapter 50 . 8/1
at first i never figured your system to be that good honestly, but over time it's grown on me, the more i look at it the better it seems... hell, it even ties with the resurrection F movie as well: freeza states he estimates that his increase to 1.3 million would prove sufficient to defeat Goku. at first it sounds a bit far fetched to believe that, because surely goku's power has gotten so high that no matter what, freeza's 1.3 million (in his 3rd restriction form) would never amount to a good increase in power level to allow him to beat goku, transformations considered. however it does make sense that if 4x530,000 1.7% freeza's full power, then increasing his power to 1.3 million would amount to 300 million at max in his true form, which basically didn't beat goku's normal form (he could beat gohan due to dropped guard and the fact that gohan slacked off for years, making his fighting sense drop to that of an amateur and his base power to drop very low). this explanation is slightly wonky as the film was also wonky in power scaling and such, but i believe holes can be accounted for if you look at it correctly. also i should add the basic 145 million boost allows trunks and goten to make sense in the buu saga. i'm surely adopting this system in my fanfic (albeit i will do a little bit of adjustments and tamper a little bit with it to fit my own fanfic's needs, with credit of course). congratulations on a job well done!
Nassif9000 chapter 47 . 8/1
i've been rereading your whole fanfic for a few reasons: it's just that amazing, i need to refresh my memory, i can't wait for the upcoming 100th chapter (whenever it comes), i'm trying to draw inspiration for my own fanfic that i've been planning for ages...etc. i really would have loved it if you'd referenced Jojo's Bizarre Adventure with Slug's terrafreezing power in this chapter, as it seems a lot like Dio Brando's vampire freezing ability. MUDA MUDA MUDA my friend xD
Don't know if anyone has pointed this out before, but I noticed that your power-level
for Perfect Cell shows him gaining 750 million after gaining 17's power. Exactly the same as the full power of the Super Saiyans boost!
So is he a Super Saiyan?
G chapter 99 . 7/27
Bruh update
I nvr actually thought id feel sorry for broly...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 99 . 7/23
It hasn't been updated yet? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ledgic chapter 99 . 7/18
Its been more than 7 months since your last update
Is this story over or not
please let us know...