Reviews for Bringer of Death
almondbutter chapter 99 . 1/7
I've officially read all of it it took me a week but I love it everything is so well done the only thing I'm bummed about Is trunks not having access to his ki I understand that it is something important to the plot (presumably) it just seems cruel
Also in light of my previous comment beerus would die should buu kill the supreme there is no reason for him not to have destroyed buu eons ago.
Your fanfic is some of the best fiction I have ever . I wanted to ask, are you going to include beerus and the other characters introduced in Super? Logically ,in light of the expanded dbz universe, the Kai's could simply call him to erase babidi,dabura and buu,so the buu saga would be over in an instant. How do you plan on addressing that?
Can't anyone completely cutoff a fighter's access to ki,regardless of power, like the namekian technique?
SPARTAN-0052 chapter 99 . 1/7
Ah, a little slice-of-life chapter. For a second I was worried Videl was about to fight Tao when she thought she needed backup. That would have gotten... ugly.

Majcnavn's been creeping on Trunks for 7 years? Someone write up a deity restraining-order for him. Doesn't he have other things to occupy his time with? What did he do to entertain himself before the Porunga debacle anyway? Being trapped in a state of mental adolescence for over 1.5 billion years must really suck.

I wonder if the anarchists that you wrote in remember King Piccolo? They'd probably have mixed feelings about him as he abolished the world government, emptied the prison systems, and made murder, rape, theft, and every other crime legal. Perfectly fine first steps for them. It seems you've planned a little arc for them as they have plans in other cities.

As for the Buu saga plot... nothing new :( Oh well there's always next time.

How 'bout dat potara retcon? Heh heh. I actually don't mind it, as Vegerott was just too powerful for Mystic Buu; nothing that pink bastard tried (even transmutation) could even slow him down, so absorption shouldn't have suddenly been Buu's trump card to defeat the fusion-Saiyan. Goku just guessed it was bad air and no one questioned it.

Hopefully we'll got some NINGEN!-hate by BoD chapter 150
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 40 . 1/6
A difference between Future and Present Androids is that for the latter Gero didn't manage to complete their adjustments, thus greater strength and less murderous tendencies. Also, thanks to Cell's presence and Krillin's actions they had too much to worry about to get bored and start looking for things to give them the thrill.
DBZcrew chapter 99 . 1/6
Great chapter! I hope that Trunks is able to get his ki back. I feel like it'll happen soon!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 31 . 1/6
And once more Yamcha is butt of the cosmic jokes. It's kinda like Lancer dying in Fate series by now.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 24 . 1/6
I have a theory about Frieza clan's power and forms. Freiza was in first form because he couldn't safely handle any more. King Cold was in second for the same reason and Cooler, the weakest of them was in his final form. Cold might have been stronger but he couldn't match Frieza's potentail, hence why Frieza was declared the Strongest (and he kinda was).
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 1/6
The funny thing is... Frieza did turn out to be be the strongest of them all. Achieving Golden Form after less than a year of training... even if he really didn't master it shows just how much potential the Galactic Emperor had.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 1/6
I was wondering when would Frieza use his "Sore Loser Attack". Though I gotta admit Death Ball is my favorite Ultimate Technique.
Maximussj chapter 98 . 1/5
This is actually a review for chapter 99

The way you handled Videl made me blush and smile at the same time.

Trunks' drama is being developed in a really great way in these few chapters, i never thought i would see something like this coming from Dragon Ball, even more so than a fanfiction, i really hope you can write something professionally in a few years.

CONGRATS ON THE HOUSE.
Maximussj chapter 99 . 1/5
Amazing chapter, i'm so glad this story wasn't dropped.

I'm even more excited for a new chapter of Bringer of Death, because this is my favorite moment in my favorite character's story, Gohan, i really really love the Great Saiyaman arc from canon, even though i know it isn't the best, and that some people might hate it, i still hold it very highly as something that shaped my youngest self's life.

Expectations are high, and here i am hoping you'll continue your excellent job with this amazing story you're crafting in your spare time, also please fix the Buu arc;), my least favorite section from the manga, right after my most favorite.
If i could draw moderately well i would definitely adapt into a manga this better version of the Android saga and the upcoming, amazing version of the ugly thing that is Toriyama's Buu arc.
I really like this chapter. The slice of life feel in this arc so far has been a nice change of pace for the story. It's also a fun twist that Videl is the one with the secrets this time instead of Gohan.
Loving this arc, it's more than worth the wait!
Guest chapter 78 . 12/30/2016
i love this chapter,from how vegeta trounces cell to his sacrifice to destroy him due to cell crippling him by attacking its weak spot(in a way identical to his sacrifice to defeat majiin buu in canon but much sooner),it was an amazing chapter
this is actually the second time i read bringer of death actually,i read it when i was younger and now i reading it while leaving my reviews now that i have an account and let me tell you:you are one of the few long fics that i actually wanted to read the whole way through(not saying that the other long fics are bad but i just not interested),this might be one of the best if not the best dragon ball fanfic i ever read
ps:i hope you include elements from dragon ball super,i know that currently you dislike the series(i personally still like but i can see why you dislike it right now) but i feel it got interesting elements that you can use(also it be nice if you give your concepts of how they work)
another ps:i know its weird the way i give reviews and make it look like i don't know what would happen even trough i'm aware of it so...sorry
anyway KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK(THUMBS UP)
6,697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »