Reviews for Bringer of Death
Simgr101 chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
Awesome chapter haven't reviewed in awhile but great chapter. great to finally see Broly. Makes me wonder if he will gain control of his rage and become an ally. I don't know you just don't see enough stories where Broly controls his rage. SO i look forward to seeing where it goes.
Vic The Super Saiyan chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
I really want Broly to accept Vegeta's offer. It would make Vegeta's empire even more unstoppable. Broly could be the Head guard or something.
Chedruid chapter 47 . 4/2/2013
This part was simply amazing! One of the best (if not the best) articles I ever read for DB. Still reading your amazing story, and will catch up your last chapter to make for more comments!
Sardine Tyrant Valzy chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
So, BoD Cell is stronger than LSSJ Broly, whereas Canon Cell was weaker. Is this due to the Zenkai he revieved whilst in his Semi-Perfect form?
The Broly vs Vegeta fight has been amazing so far. I honestly have no idea how Vegeta will beat Broly unless he becomes a Super Saiyan 2. Maybe he'll use ASSJ for a couple of minutes to defeat Broly. The boost in power should be enough, but the transformation will drain him severely.
Okay, maybe I do have some ideas. :P
Greg Zerich chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
It's nice to see that although Broly is powerful that it's not as much of a seemingly ludicrous gap as it was in the movies. Still definitive, mind you, but not absolutely unbeatable.

Now that Goku and Gohan have emerged though I'm wondering if the former will be able to sense what's going on and intervene ... and if so just how Vegeta may feel about said intervention. Certainly having 3 FPSSj against one LSSj would tip the scales in the favour of the good guys, but will Vegeta's pride again cause him to make a fatal mistake?

Of course, it's also entirely possible that no such intervention is going to be forthcoming either, in which case Vegeta is going to have to think very fast about what to do. It's not the first time he's found himself up against bad odds, but it's possibly the most dire situation he's been in yet.

Either way, I look forward to seeing the results, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the next chapter as much as I've enjoyed this one. Thanks for the hard work!
Zathalus chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
Fantastic story as always! I was mentally shouting at Broly to take the deal that Vegeta offered him. I feel for him though, abuse from a father is a terrible thing, I do hope he gets a second chance.
cp193 chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
I just know that Vegeta will find a way to win!
SSJ Pikachu chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
:D
RockinJ chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
Wow, Amazing! lookin forward 4 the next chapter!
Red chapter 62 . 4/1/2013
I'm curious to how Vegeta is going to survive. In cannon, Broly kicked everyone's asses. It wasn't until they all gave their remaining energy to Goku that they somehow beat him. (Which I call bull.) Considering that many of the characters in here are much stronger then cannon, and that Vegeta's all alone, will he live or die? I can't tell, because knowing you people, it could go either way.
Kathryn chapter 62 . 4/1/2013
I'm glad Oniya didn't die again
Guest chapter 62 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter
silverhawk88 chapter 62 . 4/2/2013
Looks like Vegeta is in trouble. In the first Broly movie, it took the combine might of 4 super saiyans and one super namekian to stop him. Well knowing how you made Vegeta in this he will find a way to beat him.
Supersaiyaninfinitygohan chapter 62 . 4/1/2013
Now comes the part I hope you explain. The Brolly movie did not portray Vegeta... lets say at the best of moments.
To my knowledge though, when Vegeta was revived on Namek in canon he fired a blast at Frieza, and when taken to scale I think the difference in power at that pint between them was higher than that of the movie (with Vegeta and Brolly) so why in the name of HFIL did Vegeta just... give up?

On a different note, this was a great chapter and I'm glad the favorite version of Brolly is here!
Now something I found today, I was at a book store today and found some Dragon Ball Z manga for the Cell Saga (about where Cell dies) and found the characters constantly referring to Cell as 'it' and not 'he'. Just something interesting I thought I might inform you of.

Oh! One last thing: On a scale of 1 to TFS Version, what is the likelihood of Yamcha actually... well being of use and receiving character development? (with all due respect of course)
RedHunter87 chapter 62 . 4/1/2013
My questions of the week for you guys...In the second Broly movie can you speculate on why Goten and Trunks didn't fuse? It has to be around the time they learned to fuse because Gohan wasn't shocked that they could go SSJ. Had they fused they would have been a match for Broly, at least until the fusion ran out. If you include Goten(and you already have Trunks of course) will you also include their cannon ability to go SSJ1 from an early age? And what exactly is that anyway? Do you have any idea or reason that they were born with the ability to go SSJ? Does the fact (and I know this is a lot of questions but thinking about all of this stuff all at once) that they can go SSJ early without tapping into the anger mean that they are on their way to unlocking the FPSSJ from an early age?

And another question. How come the Trunks that came from other other timeline didn't have the ability to go SSJ really young? It seems logical that he would have considering that the timelines didn't diverge before he was born.

Thank you for writing in a way that leads me to question what I thought I knew about DBZ.

I really enjoyed reading this chapter, especially with you finally giving Broly his LSSJ form. I have no idea how Vegeta will beat him unless he figures out how to unlock SSJ2, because Broly is almost unhurtable as a LSSJ according to DBM anyway.
6,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »