Reviews for Bringer of Death
Kid Goku Forever chapter 30 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 29 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter. You really got Goku's frist transformation in to a Super Saiyan down will. It really brings out Goku's dark side.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
Nice chapter.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Good Chapter.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 26 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter. That was an epic way to kill King Cold.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
Epic chapter.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 24 . 1/24/2013
You have done good job with King Cold.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 23 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter. This beating Vegeta's getting King Cold will hopely make him realize. that he can not always win fighting alone.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter. Its that your giving King Cold more of roll in this than the anime.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
Great chapter.
XanVoid chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
Nice chapter. I enjoy how well you write Cell's dialogue, however, it is starting To feel like some of the lines from Cell have been recycled, which, even though those lines are great and the portrayal of Cell is spot on in my opinion, might get stale if they are too similar to ones repeated before. In addition, I was noticing you spell "Kakarott" as opposed to "Kakarot", however, when I looked it up, it should be spelled Kakarot, so I thought I would let you know. I believe the japanese spelling is "Kakarotto" with two T's, but I am not sure about this either, but that may be where you had gotten that spelling from. Anyway, I look forward to seeing some father/son ownage in the next chapter.
Ryu no Ohi chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
Excellent chapter guys! You've introduced the power-weighted SSJ form in a VERY interesting way - one that exceeds everyone's expectations of the form, I daresay. It's good to see that the heroes, Goku especially, aren't winning from the get-go. Villains are more compelling when they seem impossible to overcome, & I was incredulous that Imperfect Cell would hold this honor in your story, rather than Perfect Cell. If they're having this much trouble with his 2nd form, I imagine that if they don't shape up soon, his final form may well annihilate them...but we all know the Prince of All Saiyans won't allow that by a long shot.

I gotta say that I love how you re-purposed my favorite attack in the entire series - Frieza's Crimson Sphere! It had so much potential, & it could have been a game-breaker, if utilized decisively in canon. I also like the dynamic in Vegeta & Trunks' relationship, how they feed off of each others ambition. Very Saiyan-like & plausible. I'm looking forward to your next chapter, waiting to see what will happen in the battle. Will Trunks' sword break, as it did against a superior opponent in canon? Will Vegeta witness his son's death & achieve a new level of SSJ? Or will that situation be reversed, perhaps? Goku seems out of commission, but maybe he has a few surprises left. Keep up the good story-telling!
SSjLordRevan chapter 52 . 1/24/2013
Great nod to canon with having Vegeta flash back to that defining moment of choice, realizing that it could have been Goku to go SSj. I also like the fact that instant transmission wasn't made into the "epic trump card of all time" like it is in Honor Trip. It's a useful move, and as much as I hate to see Goku's instant kamehameha fail, it needed to happen. Now maybe Goku will try to develop something even more awesome, or complicate the move more so it isn't so easy to predict. Also I liked the way you changed up the imprisonment ball of Frieza to suit your needs. That's a move canon Cell never used, but could have.

This whole chapter seemed to really convey the classic DBZ style of revelations. The way you described the explosion from everyone's point of view and then made us wait was very true to DBZ. And, of course, even though I know by now that Perfect Cell is on the way, I'm still very interested to know if he will achieve it on his own. It's unlikely Vegeta would let Cell transform again, so that seems to imply that he will. But he probably won't have anybody left to fight when he does. Now that I think about it, when you had Goku ask Cell what he wants and he didn't know yet, that might be a clue. Hmm.

The only thing here that I was worried about was Goku going Ultra, since he is smarter than Trunks was and would realize the weaknesses. But you accounted for that, I guess, since there really wasn't any other option. Plus, Goku did figure it out. My guess is that this is the last we see of this form, since all the Saiyans saw how bad it failed. Goodbye Ultra.

Last thing. When Broly arrives, or they find him or whatever, I'm excited to see if you let Vegeta have the chance to redeem himself from canon. I hated how much of a pansy he was in that film, overwhelmed by the power of the legendary super saiyan. Everybody here seems to want Cell vs. Broly, but I want to see Vegeta suck it up and face Broly head on.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Another great chapter.
Kid Goku Forever chapter 18 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter. Vegeta seems to really like cutting of the heads of the cold family.
5,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »