Reviews for Bringer of Death
Rafael chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
Looks like Future Vegeta became the personal "demon" of Frieza in Hell, decapitating and torturing the poor guy for years XD who would have imagined that Hell would be so perfect for our bringer of death? And amazing chapter as usual guys, I wonder how you managed to write that much in one week, took a lot of effort I suppose, you and David split the work with one writing part 1 while the other part 2? And to end my review I wish you guys put Dende's powerlevel just for the curiosity, Lord Slug I can suppose a PL of 130 million since you said that he was between Frieza and Cold in his second form of restriction.
Docter Killjoy chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
good work on turning slug into a better version then his lame movie counterpart.
although your version is probaly stronger then his movie version.

i like the concept you used for goku not being able to teleport to otherworld, due to him not belonging there.
didn't like how you made porunga speak, copied abit too much from honor trip.

keep up the good work.
dragonball256 chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
This chapter was pretty great, looks like Trunks has a good thing to look forward to when he returns to the future, unless he dies again...

I wonder will Gohan play a huge role in the fight against Cell again? Will Cell actually give them time to train if, or should I say when he becomes Perfect?
MV chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
I don't know how to keep complimenting you guys enough, the work that was done in this two part special was nothing less than exceptional. The entire dialogue of all the characters are so on point, the emotions of Bulma, awkwardness of the two Goku's talking to each other, and especially the hardened up Dende, he was one of my favorite. The story writing allows for just fantastic imagination for the readers to come up. I'm reading the dialogue with the funimation voices of all the characters it is all fitting in so well... the trick is trying to mix in Bruce Faulconers music haha.

Anyways enough of the random talk, epic overall story with Goku's adventure into the future. I thought you guys were going to skip Slug but you proved me wrong.

I still have my hopes held high that King Cold might have survived and will appear on the battle scene in his new 5th form, if there is a place for it, this is it. Have 5th form Cold and Semi perfect Cell going at it would be epic haha
PetrusMagnus chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
I just wonder...little by little the history converges,although having some plot changes,more similar to the cannon context (like Vegeta beginning to lose his animosity,Goku losing his to-a-point-of-irritating-readers-over-inoccency with a bigger role of Vegetas BOD than his cannon counterpart influence on this loss,Cell exploiting Vegetas pride,etc,etc...) BUT even if the scenario get back to a near-cannon-way of going(vegeta gives up on his vendetta,etc...) Im wondering about some characters development,that on cannon would follow one path,but,since they had some critical changes on development how much will change their behaviors after the end of cell saga...there are other tha will suffer changes,I bet,but I would say specially Gohan,the way he unlocked his super saiyan powers were really a lot more epic than the standard cannon way it happened,but then comes a question,it seems to me he is a lot more wilder and dont tend to follow others wills so easily as his cannon version(like his mother will that he must study and forfeit to train),so the doubt that lingers on my head is ''will he also give up on training and became a scholar?''
I know you problably wont answer this straight because this would be a huge spoiler,but,have both of you already decided things like this(I confess that I really hated this development on cannon...to me it felt like a ''goku must rule prevention measure''...with the powerup he gained after from the Dai Kayoh Shin seeming like a plot correction(because Goku or Vegeta also could have their powers unlocked by the Dai KayohShin and then being also even more incredible,right?)...
Well,I problably fit on the Gohan fan category for some...even though I would hate any character development being changed so drastically to keep the momentum of the history...oh damn!
Sorry for the reaaaaaaally long explanation,but,what do you think?
Joshua Issac chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
Super Namek, Super Saiyan–it seems we all like dialogues from the Buu saga. Am I right? Also, why didn't King Cold transform into his base form? Then Vegeta could not have thrown him around for hours without transforming into an ascended Super Saiyan, surely?
Plasmic chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
Great chapter glad gokus back now. Do i see a goku vegeta tag team coming up against cell. Will u have ussj and fpssj aswell before u get ssj2
MikeysBoner chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
Best chapter so far!

Until next time, BoD!
AaronSims77 chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
Nice chapter, however I felt that the paragraph detailing how Slug learnt about the SSJ legend was unnecessary, but still great chapter none the less. Damn tyouhis time travel stuff does my head in! I'm not sure if I misunderstood it, but did Porunga not state that he could take Goku back to his own universe, but at the same point in time as it is the Androids universe? So shouldn't that put him somewhere in the Buu Saga since Gohan was an adult in this point in the timeline? You know what, this is probably me being overtired but maybe I managed to find a plot-hole in BoD (if that is possible).
Simgr101 chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
very good, you did say in the main past universe that slug would have died of old age. if he had spies everywhere he should have figured out where new namek was. and by the time they decide to get dende from namek slug would be even more powerful than here possibly? or just starting possibly weaker?
oh well it doesn't matter.
Do you plan on using Broly? If you can somehow have broly somehow control his power and join the z fighters i can see alot of bonding between goku and broly in a way
Dark Domination chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
About the Bojack planet imprisonment idea, I saw it more of like a spell circle of sorts with the Kai planets as the anchor or a pentagram of sorts maybe. Anyway interesting chapter. However Porunga sending Goku back to his dimension seems kinda iffy to me, but maybe that's the Honor Trip logic kicking in XP.
DIMENSION chapter 47 . 12/27/2012
Well this is a greatest chapter man wow i hev so much enjoyed am just lookin forward to the next .is goku goin to defeat cell or draw .damm i cann0t wait
Guest chapter 47 . 12/26/2012
I've noticed a flaw in your survival solution for Goku. You claim that he knew where namek was becausehe had alreadly been there. But it is a well known fact that planets orbit around stars. It is unlikely that Goku was attacked by Cell on the same day that he years ago arrived on Namek. Therefore when Goku used IT he should of found no ki in that area of space. Then he would of been killed by the blast.
DarkCarnival220 chapter 47 . 12/26/2012
I've been reading and following this story for a while now, probably around the time the 5th chapter came out..and I never reviewed because you guys already get tons of reviews and I never really had anything interesting to add. One thing always bugged me though, there is something about your story that a lot of other stories don't have that keeps the readers coming back, besides the fact that it's incredibly well written, but I could never put my finger on it. Finally, I figured out what the thing is that a lot of other stories don't have..and that is the element of surprise. A lot of fanfics out there are good, but they are somewhat predictable. I've gotta say, the way you guys come up with new, interesting ways to surprise the readers every single week is simply incredible. I just became a beta reader for a story(The Legend of Bardock by Vegito73 if you don't mind me doing a shameless plug) and the author always says that his hope is to one day have a story as epic as yours. Keep up the good work guys, this story is AMAZING.
FoolsGil chapter 47 . 12/26/2012
I'm glad everything worked out. I did have a minor meltdown earlier this week(sorry) because it seemed like nothing was going Goku's way, and then the future was lost, again. but no it all worked out. Thinking back through this whole fic, I can't help but notice Goku is doing alot of the hard work here: He's practically the underdog, getting sick, getting beat up a bit, almost dying after ascending, etc.. Whether this cements him as a low class warrior for doing the prince's dirty work, I'll leave to interpretation.
5,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 315 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 335 .. Last Next »