Reviews for Bringer of Death
cara9001 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
NOOOOOOOO! At least have Vegeta kill him before he dies!
lezlarr chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
WOO FOR GOOD ENDINGS! Damn, I like that Vegeta-still-dies. Keep it up!
ayanekotoko chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
no! this is very bad! vegeta has to win!
Kat The Maniac chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Oh shit! That was unexpected! Also this is when Goku goes super Saiyan right?
cara9001 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Noooo Vegeta needs to beat Frieza! Go away Goku!
Burnt chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Great idea, Vegeta beating Goku to become Super Saiyan first. Sh

Please keep putting out new chapters!

Maybe we'll see 2 Super Sayains vs Freiza :)

But now - Goku isn't saving the day for once

Keep it goin!
cara9001 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Vegeta will still win, he's to awesome not to.
davidstarlingm chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Chapter five is excellent. Really true to the characters we all know. I can hear all the dialogue as if in the characters' own voices.
Mogrim27 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Great story so far i like the switch up with vegeta i can't wait to see where u go with this story
npberryhill chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
I am overjoyed that everyone has enjoyed the story so far! It has been a ton of fun to write. The good news is, the more I write the more I want to continue the story. Be assured, this story will continue beyond the events of Frieza.

I am about to release Chapter 4. In the future I will only do one chapter at a time, but since it is relatively short and I currently have a lot more done I am feeling generous enough to publish it today.

In the meantime, I will plan to release a chapter each Tuesday and Thursday, providing I am able to keep up.

Thanks for reading!
cara9001 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Woot! Go Vegeta!
cara9001 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Yes! I love it, that's how Frieza should've died!
davidstarlingm chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
An excellent beginning. The premise is clear, concise, and easy to follow. I love the way it draws you into the psyche of Vegeta.

Excited to read more.
npberryhill chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I definitely will continue the story. I plan to release parts 3 and 4 later this week, probably Thursday. So check back in!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Excellent job writing the action scenes! I imagine this is exactly how Frieza would have reacted to a "Super Saiyan Vegeta.
7,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 508 515 516 517 518 519 Next »