Reviews for They Didn't Know

Loki you are a dick.
everfaraway chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
Poor Clint!
everfaraway chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
Rule #1 of being an Avenger: you must always be willing to have an opinion on Clint & Tasha's relationship. Betting on it is optional.
everfaraway chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Of course Loki spills a "dirty" little secret & then shuts up.
fanii punk chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
This was one of the best of the many fanfics I've read in a long while!
demonablackwolf chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Cool, but its not done, U left it hanging & good job hanging the answer for so long, I kinda thouggt ited be tony or thor, maybe even loki, lol. Good job, keep going! :)
AuroraBlix chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
Oh, oops! My bad! I commented on chapter nine to update soon but didn't notice the "Complete" status. I sincerely apologize for general stupidity. I'm gonna go see what happens next, now! *waves jauntily goodbye*
AuroraBlix chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Mygodthatisfuckingadorable! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
I love this! It's perfect!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Loved it. Now I'm going to read the sequel.
Elflein chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Brilliant story! I knew it was Steve. Clint said to Natasha something like "You don' think a guy like him stays single for a long time". I mean I'm sure, Bruce is a really wonderfuly guy but he's not really a ladys man, and in fact he has ben single for quit some time so...it had to be Steve.
Hightops chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
I mean Clint and Natasha
Hightops chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
You made Hawkeye gay?No offense but thats messed up : \.It wouldve been better if they had a secret relationship goin on.
WickedBlue chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Argh! No! You can't just stop here. Brilliant fic, again, and I love the angst. I just wish it would be much longer and end differently. :-)