Reviews for Rebel Rebel
Blame Blam chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
that was cute
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Cassie Noir chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I like so much this story :)
Kai chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Adorable story!
cerberus angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I thought taking my last final for the semester today made my day but I was dead wrong :( Your one-shot did! :D It was freaking adorable I couldn't stop loling. You have sparked my love for EvanBerry once more and I thank you. :) If you write another EvanBerry one-shot I will definitely read it! ;)
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ok, this was diabetes-causing sweet. Loved it. Now I have this overwhelming urge to find more Samchel fics to read. :-)
MayaDitty chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I really this it was so cute !)
Lena chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ok that was pretty adorable
Jenn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Omg i love it! Pleez write more! Love this ship and wish more ppl would write stories for them so i am glad u did! Pleez continue it :)) again, it was amazing!
magda chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I REALLY think you should continue with this story or maybe write a second part with Sam POV? The fic is very original and funny so Congrats :)
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Aww that was cute and I would love to see another chapter of them in a relationship! ;-) hint hint!
your.kat chapter 1 . 5/29/2012

Seriously. This was wonderful. Absolutely adorable. Why can't everyone see how fucking perfect Samchel would be? If Rachel isn't with Quinn, of course. ;)

Sam's impressions were legit and wonderful, and I swooned at the too-short-to-be-a-stormtrooper line. Just, awesome all around. Loved seeing so many other gleeks too.

Fuck yeah. I loved this. You're so cool for writing me things, I really appreciate it. :3

EvanberryFTW chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was great! You could sense the attraction between Sam and Rachel, during the strip club scene. All in all, it was an amazing oneshot, and I hope you write some more Samchel in the near future