Reviews for The Roommate REoccurrence
Firestar97 chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Are you still alive? Will this ever be UPDATED? I REALLY want to know what happens next
Corrupt200 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
This is pretty good. But if sheldon was in college at age 12, Barney would have to be only 16, making him too young for college unless he himself skipped a grade or two. Sheldon has a 1980 birthday, while Barney's is in 1976. However this is a great crossover, and I'm looking forward to reading subsequent chapters. B t dubs I like the "little douche coupe" pet name. Actually I think sheldon and Robin would make a good couple, since they hate nicknames.
Himym-swarkles chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
This is a really good story, i want to know what happens next! Update soon! :)
S.L. Cooper chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Funny story. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Doesn't seem to be going the way I wanted it to go, and I've been looking forward to chapter 2 since chapter 1... But it did get me curious, don't take so long to update, seriously!
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Woot! I'm thrilled you've decided to continue this fic. Great second chapter!
Please-Raise-Me-From-Perdition chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Yes, finally! Great chapter, it made a very nice and smooth start- I've got that little buzz of excitement in my stomach, I'm sure you're familiar with the feeling. This wasn't actually too OOC, you did an amazing job writing these characters... It was all very believable and realistic, and both Barney's and Sheldon's history was perfect! Overall, great job, I can't wait to hear more! Or, well, READ more... um... yeah. Thanks for the review of my story 'Secrets Revealed' by the way, at least SOMEbody bothered! Please please PLEASE update soon, I can't wait much longer... Chocking on awesomeness and anticipation... *cough* Write *splutter* more...
thenormalfreak chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
ohhhh now im curious!
Please-Raise-Me-From-Perdition chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Heh, this is cute! You should continue, maybe have a scene where they meet again!
AB Feta chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
:D Will you finish the story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Didn't Sheldon call MIT "Equally ridiculous" as an art school? Doubt he went there.

However, this could still be for a great story. In fact, Sheldon and Barney would be a great team.
Bros above bros. Barney would be a great influence on Sheldon.
I'mBiWinning chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Good so far, but could use some proofreading. Following!
Nic chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Just to be fair,. Sheldon didn't go to MIT, Howard did
jslee102 chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Would be interested in reading more if you ever want to continue.
imaninja41 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
SHELDON IS SCREWED! BARNEY IS GONNA CALL FOR BRO TIME!