Reviews for On the Run part 2
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
ITS ABOUT DANG TIME!Sorry, ive been waiting for an update for soooooooooo long and you finally update!HORRAY!Get used to 9th in 10th so its not as hard since i kinda know what to do,Plus we dont cary around school is all LATE BIRTHDAY!I liked this chapter since i didnt really expect not even 10 where i i cant wait for the next chapter since she left A super mega cliffy and i really want to find out what with lucy, since shes in NYC.
As always, great-no amazing chapter- and UPDATE SOON!8)
Scarstorm2000 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Umm... Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
OOO!I was really happy when you updated!FINALY!But the chapter was really intersting,and unexpected.I loved it and i hope hazel dosent run away!
UPDATE REALLY FRICKN SOON!
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I SAW THE ENDING OF AVATR AND LOVED IT!Amon is a liar!But i loved the ending!

Gots a question...when is my character coming in to the picture?And also writters block got me also...but i got great ideas but cant update since i havent written them yet...Anyways great chapter and i loved lucy in this chapter since we got to see her use her powers and SOON!
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
.Dang that was a fast update...

Kyler sound soooo cute!No i want a baby eraser!I like the whole thing with him and rea it was really sweet.

Great chapter and update soon!
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Good luck in highschool,im gunna be in 10 th grade so im already in high school!

I have to make this short ,but yay for an update,cute animal names,yay for summer,and finaly HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY!

PEACE!:)
Midnight-Rose4563 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
YEAAAA AN UPDATE!HAHAHAH Rea is pervited and hillarous!UPDATE SOON!

GREAT CHAPTER!