Reviews for Only Half
Great fic!
lederra chapter 5 . 1/6
Enjoyed this story.
Lingering.Fears chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Ugh, this fic. I absolutely LOVE it. I love Jon with Stark family moments. Warms my heart. Thank you for writing this.
tsevca chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
that was really cute.
tsevca chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
from reading the books i think you wrote it well. they all love him as any brother, arya mabe the most, hes her favourite, and robb is in the same age so theyre very close thanks to that so these two relationships are covered the best. only sansa doesnt mention him much and rickon too but hes 3, he doesnt understand really what happens and keeps asking about robb because after brans accident, jon, ned and the girls left, his mother was always next to brans bed and robb was the only one taking care of him. hes too small for anything else and he doesnt even have pov chapters, his story is told only from brans point of view. but bran thinks about robb and jon the same id say.
tsevca chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
i understand. they never talk about each other except each mentioned once the miss their siblings, even jon/sansa. but tiny mistake. when the books starts, robb and jon are 14, sansa 11 and arya 9. in the tv show they made everyone little older because for example with daenerys they would have problem to shoot her scenes if she was actually 13 but they kept the age differences.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I like how Jon did reverse psychology here. Hahaha!
Missdagane chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
loved it. that was very sweet.
Anjie chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Aww that was really adorable. I loved to see the interaction with Jon and the rest of the family. You did a brilliant job of it. I feel so bad for poor Jon and the way that Cat always treated him makes it difficult for me to truly ever like her. Great work! ]
StrawberriCat chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
This was so adorable! All of them were cute and a little sad... I kinda wish that the Sansa chapter had more.. well, Sansa. It almost felt like Arya had a chapter and a half. I guess it would be difficult to write something strictly Jon and Sansa without something alluding to it, considering that I haven't really ever seen them interact. Which is sad, actually.
Well, can't wait to read more Game of Thrones stories, since you write these extremely, EXTREMELY well. And I love how you're able to get into Jon's point of view easily, without it be OOC. That is a talent.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Awww, this whole chapter was adorable! I loved that Rickon didn't even notice he was being followed for a while, and telling Jon that he had him too.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
This was sweet but it was also really sad, especially when Jon was thinking about how he used to want Catelyn to just smile at him or love hm. I loved him reassuring Bran that his mum would always love him no matter what.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I liked the way you wrote their relationship, with them both being outsiders in their own way. Their hug was cute.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Aww, this was very sweet! I think you did a good job of writing the relationship between the two since (at least during season 1, the only season I've seen) they never actually speak to each other, but her caring about him, while thinking herself above him seems very in character.