Reviews for Father Dearest
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
please update and i hope kagome's dad will be put back to reletivly normal behavior and get back with his family
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
i dont get it...how did kagome's father turn into a part youkai? i dont really get it...
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 2 . 11/15/2003
O I love your story! Its very original! I hope you post soon!
star's dreams chapter 2 . 9/15/2003
Hi this is sky again, I just register a few day ago I want you to know I putting this on my fav story. Thank for being a good writer
sky chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
i think souta should get caught and turn into a cat demon. i know it small but that what i think. by the way great story
pruningshears chapter 2 . 8/23/2003
this is really good seriously, wonderful job! i think you should hurry up! its been over a month, ok here goes. IY kagome and souta go back to the present and are surprised my them being there, inuyasha attacks shukei underestimating her, no one knows that Shinnosuke is there as well. He uses this oppertunity to kidnap either kagome or souta, and takes the shards. inuyasha doesn't save hwo ever is taken in time because he is busy with the fight. So then who ever is taken is made like shinnosuke with the shards, but not neccesiarily contorlled in the same fashion. Thats three chapters at least, well hopes you use this idea or hopes it gives you a better one to crack that writers block! well good luck! post more soon! i really like this story!
Inuchild chapter 2 . 3/28/2003
this sounds good. i like the plot alot. is there going to be fluff with IY/K? will kagome and sota become a hanyou or a full youkai? keep writing i like it.

Inuchild
SurfAngel chapter 2 . 12/8/2002
I like the story, there is always a suprise. Hope you'll add the next chapter soon.
Leila ShadowMirror chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
Your story is great! Please wright more soon!
darkangelwings chapter 2 . 7/18/2002
this is a really cool story and very intriguing story. plz update very soon b/c i wanna see whats gonna happen to kagomes father.
DeathSyth chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
this is an awesome fic. u gotta write more!
Pyros-maniak chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I liked it...and i hope that you continue!
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
No, seriously, this does not suck! It's awesome! Kagome's got a demon daddy*_* Utter coolness, write more!
Cherky chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
NAAAAAAAAA! Please continue! This is soooooooooo good! O
baka deshi chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Interesting premise, I'm not sure where you're going with it either _;; Perhaps have Kagome's mom come back and get in the middle of the whole mess?