Reviews for A Lady's Vengeance
Cassie-011 chapter 39 . 11/29/2019
I love this!
Big fan chapter 39 . 9/4/2019
This was an absolute pleasure to read. I got sucked in and couldn't stop for a minute (sleep, what sleep?). Thank you for sharing your talented work and I hope you are well.
d'elfe chapter 39 . 8/26/2019
Well, it was one of the best fics I've read about King Arthur. There's no secret, it takes time (and thus, a long text) to convey all the emotions and actions properly. You have done a beautiful job, and thank you so much for saving Tristan in the end. He do deserves a long and happy life ! As for your OC, she was just perfect to me.
If you have written this little moment for Tristan and Beck, I'd be happy to read it !
Cheers
Tobiramamara chapter 39 . 7/30/2019
Well, that was an amazing adventure you took me on! Still need air to breathe... just... wow! Loved your very realistic oC and love your version of tristan. I was very happy she refuseerde gawain. And my God: the tension!
Thanks for writing and finishing!
Breck. J chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
I'm in love with this story and not just because the heroine has my name. It is beautifully written, and the original characters are relatable and well constructed. I was routing for Breck and Tristan to be together but more so for her to heal her soul. Very well done.
Breck Jones
Breck J chapter 39 . 12/28/2018
As someone who loves this movie, who also loves Tristan and is named Breck! This story made me happy on so many fronts. You are a beautiful writer and I hope you continue to create wonderful stories.
debbzpurple14 chapter 10 . 8/9/2018
This probably sounds like a silly question, but would you consider doing a side story of Tristan's point of view for some parts of this story. Like when Tristan and Gawain had they're argument and Gawain punched Tristan. I'm just very curious as to Tristan's point of view! Many thanks, love your work :)
debbzpurple14 chapter 39 . 3/15/2018
Wow I can not tell you how much I loved reading your story! I absolutely fell in love with Breck and Triston, plus all the other characters. Your writing is so wonderful it was an absolute joy to read this. Please please write more x
Breeze2 chapter 39 . 10/25/2016
I have spent the past few weeks reading this and I absolutely loved it! Well drawn characters, a great storyline and an excellently developed plot. Thank you for a fantastic read!
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 39 . 9/19/2016
Just found this gem.
I absolutely loved it!
Beautifully written and just amazing. :)
FlowerChild23 chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
Absolutely amazing
Rayne chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
Your story is a wonderful read. It flows nicely and kept me riveted from the first chapter. This was a beautiful, well written, and touching piece. I have to say you deserve well more the reviews then you currently have. I have recently rewatched the movie and I immediately went on to Fanfic to see if I could find a sweet romance piece. You far exceeded my expectations. You accurately portrayed Tristian, Gwaine, Arthur, and all the other characters true to form, while making one of the sweetest pieces of romance I've read in a while. Thank you. I've been shipping a Tristian/OC since I went to rewatch the movie. I hope, maybe, sometime you might write a sequel or epilogue one shot. You are the only one on this site whose written a Tristian/OC story well and I applaud you for it. I wish you would write more. It takes much to get me to read a fanfic, so let me just tell you, your story joins a chosen few that I do read.
Please continue your good work and writing.
God Bless.
Rayne
Bosia chapter 39 . 8/30/2015
I was enchanted by this story and congratulate the author on the job well done!
IzzyBells chapter 39 . 7/3/2015
THIS WAS AMAZING I loved it and you're a fantastic writer. I enjoyed Breck's character. I have to admit I did picture her as Merida and read the dialogue in her voice...it's fitting, though, since they are quite similar characters. I'm gonna have to look into your other writings now, if you have anything else posted, that is. Thank you for the fantastic story!
AnadoraBlack chapter 38 . 6/1/2015
Can you believe that I've come back to this three years later - THREE YEARS - and read it all in one shot again?! This is how good this story is - timeless, perfect.

I just wanted you to know that, revised or not, this remains THE BEST Tristan/OC story I've ever read. And I read some after this - I even wrote one, that wasn't bad but not half as awesome as this one.

Anadora, who is still very much in love with Mads Mikkelsen