Reviews for A Lady's Vengeance
Kristall chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
*sobs* NOOOOO! NOT DAG! NO! *dissolves into tears*

Obviously, not too thrilled with what happened on the ice. But I'm sure that the fate awaiting Cerdic and Cynric will be even worse for them now. Breck's not gonna let them get away with this, and now her Celtic blood is up. Heck, even I'd stay out of her way right now.

And I agree with Breck. Why'd Tristan have to pick NOW to be a gentleman? Still, it is sweet that he wants to wait until they don't have anything hanging over their heads before taking that step. Can he get any better? *sighs*

Good chapter, and I look forward to the next one! Till then!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/16/2012
...
...EVIL!

That was just.. ASJDSDSk!
Ugh, evil cliffies, I swear they are going to be the death of me or something.
Anyhooties, great chapter. I absolutely loved the bit between Tristan and Breck after they kick Saxon butt. And now we are at the dreaded frozen lake scene, I must admit this is my second least favorite part of the entire movie (the first being the end were Tris dies, worst part ever!). I really, really hope you don't kill Dag off but I'd totally understand if you do.

Wow, long review is long. I'm done rambling now, update soon please!
RebornRose1992 chapter 33 . 7/15/2012
lol scary! :D but thanks for updatiNg! cant wait to see what happends!
Kristall chapter 33 . 7/15/2012
You...you... *thinks for five minutes* There are no words for where you ended this chapter. *pauses* Then again, I can't really talk since I've got an equally evil (if not even more evil) cliffhanger during the ice battle myself. *shrugs* At least you are still writing, but please don't keep us waiting too long!

And I loved that bit between Breck and Tristan after they fought the Saxon scouting party. Why did they have to be on such a tight schedule when that happened? Methinks that when they get back to the wall, and hopefully have a bit of time for themselves, they should continue where they left off. Or at the very latest, after Cerdic gets what's coming to him and Breck and Tristan find themselves alone after the battle. Ok, I know I'm making the rather huge assumption that they will both make it, but I'd rather think that than think that there's no way that they could make it.

Loved this chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Till then!
darkhuntress621 chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
Great story so far and loving every minute of it!
I love breck she is amazing! I didn't get to review on the last chapter but I loved when she gave Tristan her pendant and when he wore it, it made me all happy and giddy.
Kristall chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
*does happy dance* The knights and Arthur forgave Breck! Good! No, I don't think that you're up a creek without a paddle. I'm loving the spin you're putting on the movie! I can't wait for the next chapter! Till then!

P.S. I know that this is a short review, but I'm about to crash and I've got a VERY early day tomorrow. Still...couldn't go to bed before reading the chapter! _
cleo nightingale chapter 31 . 7/11/2012
You are right. The movie was definitely made to fit around your story. How did they know back then? Mysterious.
RebornRose1992 chapter 31 . 7/11/2012
nice :) man poor breck lol the guys are all over her XD
Kristall chapter 31 . 7/10/2012
Toot away! You've actually pulled into light things that I didn't even think of, or at least didn't think that much of - Merlin's meeting with Arthur being one of them. It's always awesome to see a new idea or perspective when reading other stories.

As far as the Galahad incident at the beginning of the chapter goes, two thoughts. One - WHY did he have to ruin the mood? Two - at least it wasn't Gawain, especially given how he acted in the stables.

Very nice chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next part! Till then! _
cleo nightingale chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
It is a perfect story. There are no length, no haste, not too much detail, not too few. It seems you know exactly were you are going. Sometimes, when stories drag on for longer, they get lost in details, stray too far from the plot or dance around one event without ever reaching it. Yours is nothing like that. It is just perfect. In this chapter I liked how Tristan and Breck keep their conversation to a minimum and every word is precise. And I love the intensity of their feelings for each other, especially in Breck's room at the end (and I also like how they are content with just be in the other's presence). Well done.
RebornRose1992 chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
lol i aint complaining cuz its long! :Di love this storyy!
Kristall chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
Your story's writing itself? That's what happened to mine! Don't worry though; as long as it doesn't write itself into a corner, it's usually how the best stuff gets written.

Good to see that Arthur is willing to work on forgiving Breck, and it was funny seeing everyone taking Breck away from her duties when Jols needed her. That scene between her and Tristan was also really sweet and perfect for where they are in their relationship right now. Though admittedly, I AM rather looking forward to when they do take their relationship to the next level... _

Still loving the story, as I have from day one, and I can't wait to see what will happen next! Till then!
BlackWiltedRose chapter 30 . 7/8/2012
Well of course we love it! Keep going! This was a wonderful chapter. I loved the end. The interaction between the two in the bedroom was adorable
Kristall chapter 29 . 7/7/2012
I don't mind a filler here or there, they make the story last longer!

It's nice to see Breck getting a chance to relax and have a nice evening with Vanora without the guys. And Vanora planting the idea of being a mother into Breck's head (intentionally or not!), this is going to make things a LOT more interesting between her and Tristan. I mean let's face it, the only way for her to start making the idea a reality is for them to take their relationship to the next level, but I don't see that happening just yet. Breck and Tristan both have too much to think about at this point.

That said, I can also see them moving to the next level either right before going to fight the Saxons or right after they defeat the Saxons (assuming that both of them live - which I certainly hope they do!). And while I'm thinking about it, I don't want Dag to go either!

Again, very nice chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Till then!

P.S. How long did you work on your story last night? Hope it was a while!
RebornRose1992 chapter 29 . 7/6/2012
damnnn :O i cant believe it xD movie time
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »