Reviews for Glad You Came
Annie Tatterton chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
KITTEN! *attacks and loves* MEEEH! Hikaru you big dummy - They might of kiiiiiissed! Okay, rant-time is over now. O-O So many boys and yaoi and *almost dies* I liked this chapter! Especially the ending, haha. Just like "Yup, you go try and not get lost and do me a favor while I go try and save my butt!" Gaah! Aaanyhoozles, I shall warn you in advance, Asylum may have a new chapter up SOON O_O Just a a warning (and maybe slightly a result of feeling bad for not updating..anything) *LOOOOVES* I MUST AWAY NOW!
Celeste Crilay chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
No, I will not review this awesometastic story!
Annie Tatterton chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
:D yay! *tries to read chapter 4* WHERE IS IT KITTEN!? I CAN'T FIND MORE STORY! I really liked it! Fewer typos and its coming along adorably! *wait in the emo corner* Update por favor Espana!
Celeste Crilay chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
*chants* MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! D
Annie Tatterton chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Meeeh! i likes it! Buuut... Couple thingies I wanna point out. "Talking"- The way most of your talking is set up is very confusing, It's hard to keep up with whose saying what and that is suuuuper easy to fix, mostly just with adding spaces

(Ex:

"Man I love it here!"Sam shouted flopping back in the grass."Yeah me too."Koda smiled.

-vs.-

"Man I love it here!" Sam shouted flopping back in the grass.

"Yeah me too." Koda smiled.")

See? It's a bit easier to grasp who is talking when you separate them more. :D-Another thing I just wanna point out. You've brought it a lot of people and the story seems to be moving fairly quickly. You might want to consider slowing it down a bit and adding more detail to the actions that happen(i.e.-Describe the room and school a bit more, and the people and stuff) OKAY! I hope this helps kitten! Lotsa love for my kitten! -
Annie Tatterton chapter 1 . 5/30/2012